Rich kid thread

Who else /rich kid/ here? Both my parents had good salaries +benefits growing up. I never wanted for anything that wasn't a completely artificial desire. Anyone can relate?

Nope

APOLOGIZE

All of Sup Forums (American Sup Forums) can relate. America is a great country to live in.

what was your experience?

>salary
>rich

plebtier desu

/rich kid/ here why dont the poorfags understand???

What is the point of this thread?
How does it relate to politics?

Yes.

Parents are worth 100s of millions of dollars.

What is it like being poor?

did your parents buy you a pony?

unfortunately no :(

>sweden
>100s of millions of dollars

lel no

piss off mohamed if my mom wasnt in the other room rn i would shoop a nigger dick in that picture

How many of your peers died from heroin overdose?

My parents are both attorneys in Manhattan, so their combined income was about 600k/year when I was a kid. Despite this fact, I grew up in kind of a shitty town in northern New Jersey and went to public schools until 9th grade that were about 40% nig.

Finally, my parents had the good sense to move further west, away from Newark, and sent me to a private high school.

Growing up in that town was really my first redpill, as seems to be common for people who grow up in communities with large black populations.

>salaries
>benefits

kek, get a load of Rockefeller, I bet he owns a Playstation

You at college now?
If so, which?

If my parents can pay for me and my three siblings full college and grads school tuition while having a house in a good neighborhood as well as a beach house in a gated island qualify me as being rich?
Well its good but the zoning put all the rich white people with the niggers in school so theres that.

Sorry pal, if your parents were salaried you were NEVER rich.

I grew up comfortably middle class but my grandpa set up a stock and financial portfolio for me when I was born. Because of this I've always had a decent car and have never had any significant debt including debt from college. My credit score is near perfect.

Poor fag here. Also literally a fag. What can I do to impress a qt rich flag who's literally a fag who is also right wing and hates the muslims and kikes as much as I do?

My father owned a multigenerational family business. It was sold several years ago. I was given $500k in cash and $7 million in property at the age of 25. Yes, I can relate. (AMA Sup Forums)

If you're black, just go shake your mandingo at Milo.

big if true. thats awesome m8. what do you do nowadays?

Alas, I am white. And obviously only into white guys.

be handsome and go to area like palm beach, or head to cultural events like the opera. I had a friend who did that, he got himself a cultured sugar daddy that way,

parents make $200k annually combined. I'd say I'm in the upper middle class.

yea i would agree my dude. thats where my parents are at. life is good

>What is it like being poor?

Wouldn't be so bad if the government still didn't take 30% of what little I'm able to make.

Economic/monetary policy is pretty clearly designed to keep people poor and controllable.

theres always the oven

Lidl, the supermarket chain, paid 5 million euros for a shitty small piece of land my mom owned on Brač. Since she died it's all mine, and that money has helped make me into a degenerate who wastes his time on Sup Forums.

>He thinks wealth is having a "good salary"
You're a pleb

>30%
The fuck is your income tax?

>another veiled black pill thread

>salary
>rich

Poor fags , my friend s dad is doing nothing and he is a milionaire . If you still work , you are a slavecuck no matter how much money you make . Not working is the ultimate redpill

Americans in general are horribly misinformed about the difference between classes desu. Faggots like OP think wealth is defined by how much money their clients/boss gives them; true wealth is being one of the pic related boys.

t. Literally one generation away from being poor top kek

there's nothing wrong with "working " is you like what you do. it's only tiresome if you're doing it just to pay the bills

hogwarts, of course

>Tfw poorfag
Reeeeeeeee
Class war now

My dad's a fireman and mother a receptionist. Do I qualify?

i didn't grow up in luxury but my grandparents have a ranch worth over 100 million. possibly has oil since surrounding ranches have oil. they have never sold any of it. they live in an upper-middle class neighborhood, nothing extravagant. they have a maid, nice cars, but otherwise live a pretty normal life. helped my cousins and i with money for school and maybe some fancy presents at Christmas or for birthdays, but otherwise not much. i don't know if i'll get any.

>indi in pic
As much truth was in what you said, I have to laugh that.
Also, implying current elites would expose their kid to any form of public education before 15

yeah, that looks like "public" education all right

Yep, parents will make over $600k this year. Feels good, man.

Those children have more influence in world events than anyone else their age. Except Barron that is.
The gentle working common man is the noblest and most important part of our societies, user

the middle of middle class

uhh just be direct and see if he's interested?? if he is you don't have to worry about impressing him
t. in a gay right wing relationship

Poor fag that had to save for months to buy anything.

>if my mom wasnt in the other room
You're not old enough to be here kiddo.

My mother is unemployed and father is can't hold down a job longer than a few years at a time.

I'm on track to being middle class, so i'm doing better than my parents at least.

It's actually designed to sustain a functioning society.
It can be discussed how much is needed and if it's going the right places.

Went to an all Boys school, never wanted anything that I couldn't afford.
Not rich, but well off.

Currently have about £8000 in savings

>Went to an all Boys school

I'm so sorry user. No one deserves that

We had a "sister" all girls school that we had dances with.

Met plenty of girls, had two sexual relations before I left, lost virginity at 15.

All Boys school was great.

what do you define as rich?
my dad was a surgeon with a few side businesses, we earned up around what's equivalent to US $250-350k a year
not so sure that's rich by American standards but I think it's kinda well off , especiall for philippine standards

that sounds so whimsically british i don't know if i should make fun of it or be jelly.

This was the entrance to my school.

It was fairly traditional, we had to wear blazers every day etc...

Oh, and the school was founded in 1632.

this was the entrance of mine
since we're on the topic of sharing and all.
and it beat yours by 21 years haha

all for a tuition if just 2 grand US a year

My god, just looking at that thing makes me want to start saying cheerio!

Seriously though, that's pretty cool

I've seen this poster a couple times. He's lying, Swedes don't have this sort of money. Unless I'm speaking to Ingvar Kampard of IKEA? Ingvar was sympathetic to the Nazis, it would make sense he comes to pol.

he kind of caught me retardedly staring at him today so I'm going to give it a few days to cool down

Yes can relate. I'm going to take over the family business, but I'm coming to the realisation that it was never a matter of choice. Another link in the chain so to speak.

I went to a public school founded in 1557

Ivan the Terrible was a great proponent of Education?

I might be worth 100 million dollars in the future. Allll depends

Considering you're playing the game you'll probably be hanged instead.

Depends wat you mean as a kid only think I wanted were games so I was rich in sense all desires met.

Not sure why you would brag about this, it's like bragging about being naturally beautiful or something.

You didn't do anything to deserve it.

I grew up lower middle class, but I'm slowly getting out of there. I have all the respect in the world for people who rose above their circumstances, but no respect for kids who were born into riches and flaunt them.

what state do you live in senpai

Kind of. I grew up lower middle class but then when I was about 21 my parents got a lot of money. They gave me a few hundred a week but not enough to significantly change my social status. I was probably happier as a poor fag tbqh. I think you value and enjoy shit more.

My family owns the largest luxury auto group in Texas. We have 19 dealerships in Dallas, Houston and San Antonio. I pretty much have everything I want.

>If you live in Texas you can probably guess which auto group Im talking about

Must suck to see 70% of it given away so your government can pay to import 3rd world savages

yea, I do work in that kinda business LOL. Ground breaking medical technology you know....

I'm a lower middle class fag. At least I can say I'm not living off daddy's money.

Most material items don't effect your happiness anyways.

You're literally funding terrorism via taxes

Did your parents at the very least have more than one kid? Rich people need to have more children.

>Who else /rich kid/ here?
Not me since i was a broke ass kid who could barely afford to eat anything but Mcdonalds and little Ceasars pizza.

Taco bell as a kid was a luxury.
>Both my parents had good salaries +benefits growing up
My father was broke and my mother stayed home, we had shit internet, shit health care, shit TV's that weighed tons, shit cable providers etc.

It was not till i got older that we did not have shit (meaning we could finally now just afford to buy a Nintendo Wii that we never got any other controllers for or games aside from the packin).

I can't relate worth of shit.

>says the burger

>worthless OP that has nothing to do with Sup Forums

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.

Who is posting worthwhile content that needs to be hidden at 3am?

Whats it like being the product of incestuous kikes?

>both of my parents had good salaries
>salaries
>rich

Fuck off poorfag, if your parents weren't entrepreneurs they weren't rich

It's fireperson you fucking parasite.

Me , dad was a multinational CEO

> weren't entrepreneurs
corrupt politician?