Addicted to this place for a few months during the election

>addicted to this place for a few months during the election
>lots of fun with huge climax
>election ends and i go to other boards
>other boards have real conversations...
>now Sup Forums's just faux, mini-happenings, BBC/cuck threads, and more trump circlejerking
Sup Forums died like Sup Forums

>other boards
/mlp/?

btw, not a shillbot jew or reddit. just bored af with this shithole now.

fuck niggers and women.

kill yourself

if you ever thought it was more than that, you're one dumb nigger

Sup Forums, /r9k/ (for the feels), and /fit/ mostly (/fit/ is turning into diarrhea too)

oh come on. it was fun during the election. even for a couple days after.

coming here is a chore now

almost forgot the best part: "save muh white race + god isn't real but we should worship him anyway to save the white race"

how does it feel to know the longer you stay here, the more actual intelligent people will look at you like pic related (not badass norse gods or nazis)

>Other boards

wasted trips

You didn't go to /lit/. I went there and they were using Sup Forums language - kys, etc etc, and they were discussing the best translation of the bible.

Sup Forums is old Sup Forums

what's wrong with that pic, you faggot? looks like an average outdoor party in any non-cucked part of the country.

fuck, this astroturfed board is leaking... bye Sup Forums. what are some other good sites? 8ch is better but always dead. :(

>unironic

Though the leftism is rampant, I love /lit/.

Nice blog, you newfag immigrant scum.

Lol retard go to actual forums for real political discussions

yeah but why does anyone come here then? the "muh trump" meme started getting stale after he won (i'll vote for him again just to see liberals lose their shit over a broken system)

i guess my problem isn't the board, it's just that the threads are all the same exact shit.

can we start some new memes, or raid something please?

>pic related want to raid those thighs

Yea, this board is past its "memetic" high point. Any of you fucks here remember Sup Forums in 2008?

Sup Forums is the best board. They have all the cunny.

We are just waiting for the normies and /r/the_donald to fuck off then we go back to our usual shitty threads.