My brother is suicidal, and I think it's because of this website

My brother redpilled me over the past year, and we'v bonded over Trump winning, bonded over Sup Forums. We live in California and we used to both be pretty liberal people. Over time, he started becoming more and more right leaning, and I see the shit ya'll put on here and it's thought provoking and interesting but sometimes its problematic. He became more and more obsessed with the idea of nazism, "alt-right" ideologies, and has been isolated from the general public at his high school. He lost his friends over time and can hardly relate to anybody at his school. Teachers are feeding him "lies" and the liberalism is unbearable. He doesn't feel like he belongs anywhere. Today he tried to commit suicide, and had notes in his room that related to things seen here that seemed to be schizophrenically written out. Sup Forums was definitely a reason for his depression. He would sit in his room all day and browse, learn about nazism and watch Sam Hyde shit. This website radicalized my brother to the point where he went over the edge and did not understand how to cope with all the things learned. I just wanted to vent and see if any of ya'll could relate. Too much internet can fuck you up, and I'm worried for my brother.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz1wl3V6SFE
youtube.com/watch?v=D5NLyYt_-Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=MWLEtQ_rgG0&list=PL6CFB4D7A1DB42622&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=k1h-8hn1T0E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell your bro to quit being a bitch and come on

I feel user

The institute is run by retired senior Russian foreign-intelligence officials appointed by the Russian president.

The first document, drafted in June, recommended the Kremlin launch a propaganda campaign on social media and Russian state-backed global news outlets to encourage US voters to elect a president who would take a softer line toward Russia than the Obama administration, the seven officials said.

The second document, drafted in October, warned that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was likely to win the election.

The document made the case that it was better in that case for Russia to end its pro-Trump propaganda and instead focus its messaging on supposed voter fraud to undermine the election’s legitimacy and damage Clinton’s reputation, the officials said...

Well people are more radical in their youth.

I'm in California too. The amount of brainwashed people really start to eat away at you over time.

He's gotta get over to a more conservative state. Its not the ideals that are killing him its how drastically opposed to anyone he'll meet thats socialy fucking him up.

I hope he gets better user. This place can be too much sometimes he needs somewhere to vent.

Wtf where are your sources you maple fuck.

Fuck, he overdosed on the redpill. You live in Cali, right? Get him to work on something productive, convince him to join the military or the border patrol, it's better than sulking.

>over the past year

Far too quickly to advance through all of the stages of the red pill. He's overdosed. Have him detox for at least a week from Sup Forums. He'll gain some perspective and calm down.

Natural selection is still ongoing

Weaponized autism is very Darwinian in nature, only the strong can handle the very voice of God without their brains exploding

Tell him to go NBK and An Hero, if you know what I mean

>Today he tried to commit suicide, and had notes in his room that related to things seen here that seemed to be schizophrenically written out.

That's real mental illness. His time on Sup Forums is a symptom, not the cause.

>but sometimes its problematic
You and youre brother are little bitches, tell him to consider transitioning

If he can't handle a website he should kill himself

i hope your brother murder sucides you

>inb4 this post--made by a journalist--gets screencapped by that journalist and used as the crux of a clickbait article on mashable or buzzfeed tomorrow morning.
Your brother needs to man the fuck up and stop letting people on the internet influence him like fat girls let tumblr influence them, OP. Everyone here on this board who isn't a faggot is AT BEST only a coin toss away from either laughing at themselves, or screaming KIKES in the street. If he is too stupid to get that, your mother needs to cut his fucking laptop privileges. devs vvlt

nice try buzzfeed
>watch Sam Hyde shit

Go home Joe, you fucking blockhead

Tell the fat pussy to kill himself and stream it on Facebook or just tell him to stop being a little bitch.

>Still talking about muh russian conspiracy

chill with that shill shit. I'm legit on ya'll side, but the effects it's having on my bro, i'm trying to understand why he's feeling this way.
i definitely think he overdosed, and I kinda get overwhelmed as well.

not everyone can handle it
being right really is just something you're born with, those who learn and accept sometimes can't handle seeing the world in a different way

Ask your brother why he wants to miss the end of the world?

Isn't this an over 18 site?
That's intended as a protection for young people. To much internet is bad for you, you're very right OP.
Try to do your best to be with your brother and go outside and do stuff. Try to have fun and try to help him forget about your worries for a while. Stay busy and stay active.

Yeah I'm also a depressed misanthrope at this point. But I was like that before Sup Forums so whatever.

This isn't our fault. It's societies fault. Liberal dominance has done this to right-wing individuals. We struggle because there is so much stigma attached to our beliefs.

Holy shit michael?

tell him to visit India
we love white people

if only there was a way to stop it. a proverbial "off-switch"...
nothing comes to mind. oh well.

when your bro is ready to jump, can he do a flip for us? thanks.

we all made it past being redpilled. so must he.

In all seriousness though you have to remind your brother that there is a world outside his window and that as much as he thinks we people can dictate the world to our whim it is still far from the truth. Enjoy and embrace nature, get a hobby, see if he manages to find his passion. The end of the road is only there for him if he decides it is but then he won't find out what's left down it. It's the little things in life and beauty is in the eye of the beholder

That's funny coming from a county with one of the highest suicide rates in the world.

I am genuinely curious about this. How the fuck does your country not blow up every time someone lights a cigarette? I mean a shithole that big has to be emitting metric tons of methane (explains the shit-skin color) but yet you just won't blow the fuck away...
Intriguing.

>ya'll
Tumblr, please, you're not fooling anyone.

I've always been socially isolated. I was smarter than everyone in elementary and the issue was I knew it. So no friends in elementary led to a lack of social skills in high school to the point that I could barely talk to anyone and not at all to girls. I got beat up a lot and coerced into butt fucking in elementary when I didn't even know what it was. I then turned around and abused people around me. Right now I'm wavering between murder suiciding, sticking to 2D relationships only as I always have, or becoming politically apathetic and immersing myself in university social life. Probably will do the middle because my current political alignment, lack of social skills, and lack of any current or previous friends would make me an undesirable.

Tell him how that's exactly what ((they)) want.

Show him stuff like PIC RELATED

Really hope everything works out for you guys.

Be strong brethren.

Tell him that putting a plastic bag over his head is a quick and painless way to die

this is what i plan to do. you put it in great words though, thank you yellow teeth

>Show him stuff like PIC RELATED
we're mutts but this applies to all races, thanks

Yeah exactly, didn't exactly mean it as a white thing but really he has to get his life in order first before he can ever actually be "red pilled"

I hope the best for you guys, I really do.

which part of cali?

Glad I could help. I'm sure many people on this board including myself hit a hard level of depression. It's hard to break out of but it's only because you, yourself have to find what it is that breaks it. Just make sure to avoid emotional clinging. Can't afford to invest your purpose in another. You must invest it in yourself.

I'm happy to hear that he failed to kill himself. Being a failure at suicide is a win. The boy merely needs perspective. I am assuming he is white. Even if he is not...if he is viewing Sup Forums, he is on the internet, which means he is vastly wealthier than like 80% of the world. I know it's depressing, but seriously, he's got it made. I worked in two different prisons as a plumber for the better part of a decade and have seen all kinds of depravity. That's all behind be now, but I can say that it really helps to take a walk on the wild side...just to get your privilege checked...I can only imagine prison in 3rd world countries! Chin up, suicide is not an option. We need his help, and yours.

bay area

fair enough.
then again not really related to the point I was making.

not quick and somewhat uncomfortable. you need to make an "exit bag" - have a steady flow of inert gas (He or NO or CO) in the bag...

You can't take whats on here too seriously. Nazism is a alt reactionary meme mostly and then there is a lot of satire.

we piss a lot, you idiot

>California
There's your problem right there.
Also, not everyone is ready for the truth and it can unfortunately be very depressing. I feel for you user. The best thing you could do would be to get out of Cali. Cali is a Lib state which is why no-one agrees with him.

He wanted to go to an out of state college, said he would kill himself if he went to a UC

must have reached blackpill levels with all the lurking. This place is both magical and autistic never forget. Tell your bro to calm the fuck down and do something with his power level. I suggest working out, learning a trade , something other than pol.

does this make you brother want to suicide?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz1wl3V6SFE

>We live in California

Better draft that suicide pact with him you fucking FAGGOT GET OFF MY BOARD

what a fucking pussy

tell him to man up

>coerced into butt fucking in elementary

what the actual fuck

How the fuck does one get suicidal from Sup Forums. You're supposed to be suicidal before coming here.

liberalism and globalism are in retreat. tell your brother to man the fuck up and rejoice, the revolution is on its way, but will not transpire in a day, it will be a bumpy road. i personally am overjoyed, u r witness the the start of the illiberal anti globalist movement which is now occurring everywhere, including the USA,europe, china and india to name but a few. instead of being a shitcunt, jet a job and contribute to your community and politics if u can, and await the endseig

>these fucking shill threads all day
>Sup Forums HOW COULD YOU DO THIS
>muh sob story
we'll see what you fuckers say when we decide to cure cancer for the lulz
go. fuck. yourself.
sage

tell your brother to take care of himself
i really enjoy the bantz
have him listen to this
should lift his spirits:
youtube.com/watch?v=D5NLyYt_-Zw

well attempting suicide disqualifies him from service

Help him find a hobby or interest outside of reading trash on Sup Forums. Theres tons of stuff on this planet for everyone to enjoy.

it happened to me too, user. that, and i was in love with a stripper

you bounce back after a while, but you never come completely back

i came back stronger than before
wtf are you talking about user
youtube.com/watch?v=MWLEtQ_rgG0&list=PL6CFB4D7A1DB42622&index=3

that was something of a test of the limitations of the embed
go ahead and copy+paste that into your browser if you want a real idea of what i was trying to link there

This is a really good thing to do. And it's a bit like assimilation problems. Not being in a community of like minded people leads to serious isolation. And despite what being on Sup Forums means, all humans are social creatures and we can't rely on the internet to be our only source of communication or we go nuts. Especially when our ideological tendencies, and especially your brothers, revolves around the future and how bleak it looks and how much fighting it'll take to turn it around.

You brother needs a political break. Probably needs to find himself a red pilled qt3.14 in a conservative state and make plans to leave California.

You probably might want to do the same user. Taking too many red pills too fast makes you feel out of control in every way possible. He probably feels useless and alone and wants to do tons of things he reasonably can't at the moment.

Make sure he knows that if he killed himself the Jews would've won.

>sometimes its problematic
MUH PROBLEMATIC WORD
HERE IS YOUR PROBLEM you fucking stupid asshole.
YOUR BROTHER IS SUICIDAL BECAUSE OF YOU.
YES OF YOU.
AND BECAUSE OF DEGENERATE COMMIEFORNIA.

Most of the things he learned here are the fucking absolute truth. And truth hurts. What do you propose ? That he forgets the truth ? That you give him some kike drugs like xanax or any antidepressants so he can enjoy BEING GENOCIDED AS A WHITE, BEING KEKED BY A WHORE, NOT BEING ALLOWED TO DEFEND HIMSELF ?

You never thought about presenting him GOOD TRADITIONNAL WHITE PEOPLE AWARE OF THE SHIT HE'S SEEING so he could do some non degenerates activities ? You never thought about even listening to him ?

Nooooo, you must keep being a GOOD GOY CRYING
>"WAAAH I DON'T UNDERSTAND WAAAH WHY IS THE INTERNET MEAN TO OUTSTANDING BLACKS AND JEWS AND LATINOS WHICH MAKES MY BRO SUICIDAL ?"
Instead of being angry at the stuff your brother saw and discovered.

LIKE THIS FUCKER DEMOCRAT LAUGHING AT SUICIDAL WHITES FOR EXAMPLE
youtube.com/watch?v=k1h-8hn1T0E

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ? THIS KIKE IS LAUGHING AT YOUR BRO AND YOU. AND HE'S NOT ALONE.
HERE ARE THOSE REPONSIBLE FOR YOUR BROTHER'S SUICIDAL TENDENCIES.

You're a sad excuse for a brother. And a fucking blue-pilled fabulous faggot.

FUCK.

Everything is pinned against us, every facet of power within society. Be it government, media, church, education, financial institutions, it is a vicious understatement to say things are bad.

Every day you see some cultural monument being stripped away, statistics of your people's declining population, empowerment of every demographic excluding your own, others living carelessly as their blissfully or willingly ignorant of the dire situations western civilization is truly in, and it's shoved in your face every god damn second of your day. I could drone on and on, but it's frivolous.

He and most of us need some sign or light at the end of the tunnel. As long as their is hope, something to worth fighting for, people will go on. I don't think your brother has that.

Go out of your way to love your brother. Community family, and race are the most important thing in life, cherish it.

Must be a shitty way to die.

Depressed over the influence of what a bunch of retarded NEETS on an anime image board have to say.
You ever seen that movie clerks where Randal explains how his cousin Walter died trying to suck his own dick? Yeah, it's alot like that.

Funny thing is, this website is infamous for a number of accomplishments from helping meme a president into office, to calling in an airstrip, and to simply closing a pool.

I hope for our sake your brother didn't succeed his an hero. If word gets out of this shit were gonna have a bunch of sjw faggots and Redditfags shitting up and shilling all over the board.

oh wait, they already are.

Look,
The point is No one should ever take what anyone on this website seriously... ever. That's why this is anonymous and doesn't require an account to start posting.

>tl;Dr You don't like what you see? Fuck off

Go get him a bottle of 5-HTP supplement, have him take 100-200 mg before bed. Should clear that suicide desire right up. You can find them in any store that has a vitamin isle.

If you can get out of Cali. In the meantime it might help to get him out of that environment even if it's just a weekend away to get a new perspective on things

>He would sit in his room all day and browse, learn about nazism and watch Sam Hyde shit.

I've been struggling with this as well.
Appreciate your comment.

at least your brother can get behind the most patriotic president we've had in awhile

my brother is slowly being infected with the liberal virus and there's nothing i can do to stop it no matter how hard i try

if he goes to college the virus will go into full effect and it'll be too late

can relate, I live in the cucked 808 state
talk to your brother and together start lifting, reading, and prepping
>pic related
start watching people like him for motivation user
Also move to a red state

I'm also a Califag, Hollywood to make it worse.
Just talk to him, tell him to laugh off others opinions. Nothing would change their minds anyway. I hope everything goes well for you.

people here are unadjusted sociopathic losers. Get out before it's too late.

stopped reading at problematic, gave yourself away there, fake story

Sorry user, maybe after school is out bring him camping to the woods far away from commiefornia and try to keep him away from Sup Forums and liberalphaggots at school before he does pic related.

Ignorance is bliss. Caring is pain. You can't care about what you don't know. All you and your brother can do now is live a long life of sobriety like everyone else on this earth, no way off this wild ride faggots

He's probably thinking too much about how he was circumcised as a child before being able to speak for himself.

Tell him to stop thinking so much about his own dick user. That shit can ruin you.

Send him in Poland.

don't visit india, your brother will never see a toilet again and he'll get the shits and be killed by a 6 armed lobster demon statue falling on him as his bones are devoured by rabid hindu kali worshipers

Help Him. Take him to the nearest pharmacy and buy the following:
Travel sickness pills
Aspirin
Hard core period pain medication.
Visit the off licence and get some 40% booze two 1 litre bottles.
Go home help him drink the booze and down the pills. Lie him on the bed face up and leave.

Jesus is the final redpill.

tell him killing himself is what jews would want. then he'll continue living to spite them.

lol rising sun over here on a kamikaze mission to kill commifornians

So I heard

I can relate. There must be some like minded people in California.

Where's my silver?! skank!

I was in your brother's place some years ago. The despair will pass, and he will find his place as a man in this world.

>He doesn't feel like he belongs anywhere.
We all know this feel. That's why we're here. We only have each other, but look what we've accomplished together. We elected Trump, we found and beat Shia, we found and beat the Antifa protestors assaulting our own. We have bailed out Based Stickman. We have uncovered pedophile elites and reported illegals. We have ruined the lives of those who seeked to ruin us. We, a collective of young White men such as your brother, have beaten big money and big politics. And we did all that with nothing but our wits and our determination.

Your brother is far too young to die, and far too valuable. We need him, and he needs to do his duty.
Also show your brother that you love him and that he is needed in this world. You cannot get him back with arguments and logic. Humans have emotions, and his have been hurt. He feels neglected and rejected. You need to pick him up and talk to him, go on a solitary camping trip if you want. But don't let him alone with his thoughts.

How did an english teacher come about possessing alchemy skills such as yourself?

>is suicidal
as all the users here

>advising people who sympathize with us to kill themselves
Faggot

Fuck off, gook. This guy is being genuine and we can all relate. Go back to Sup Forums and masturbate to your cartoons.

He should leave cuckland and move to more of an echo-chamber / reality-based society like Texas. It's not good to live with the cognitive dissonance of agreeing to deny reality with the people around you just to fit in. Staying too long in idiot liberal areas is not recommended for anyone red-pilled and on here.

You brother is not suicidal because of this website he is on this website because he is suicidal.

Liberal are so desperate they're blaming Russia for kids attempting suicide.

Also please kys Share Blue.

>Too much internet can fuck you up, and I'm worried for my brother.
Too much of anything can fuck you up.

Depends if The System knows about that.

Not gonna say I'm happiest person in the world knowing how fucked up the world is, too.
I barely want to do anything, dunno if I'm just lazy or apathetic about being insignificant pawns in this world, not to mention that space colonization won't be a thing for a long while.