RISK THREAD

RISK THREAD RISK THREAD

No beelining. Ceding allowed. No limit on alliances, but you keep track of them. Betraying alliances takes one turn.

We will start at 4 players.

Byzantine Empire

That tealish one in northeastern india please

Noting this- I'm erasing some of the rules, they're a bit autistic. Hold on a sec.

Roman Catholic empire

(newbie game dealer guy formerly)

need a more complex map please.

Purple one in Greece

Already taken

Where's the Roman Empire I claimed that

Two more players.

(I will be controlling some states in the background, btw, just to make the world feel a bit alive.)

>roman empire

The closest thing to a Roman Empire is Byzantium, and that's claimed. There's the HRE- if you want that, claim one of the countries inside it, e.g. Austria

You can claim Italy and we can be ERE and WRE.

The holy Roman empire is one of the options not Byzantium

I guess we're starting? Push into Sindh and then Malwa empires in central india.

ayyy pali get first roll

No, starting when we get two more players

Whatever I'm HRE

okay. Closest thing to that is Austria then, the white one north of Venice. Likely they were the Holy Roman Emperor at the time.

My roll still counts tho right? :|

Sure thanks

Yes, Mr Palis. I'll let you off.

Ayyyyy, I'm back

Yee thanks bb

The real one. Check the trip code
We using fleets?

oh no

Mhm, we'll use fleets. Choose a country and we can start.

I'm game for byzantium, but gimme the rundown on the fleets? How do they really work?

Can you autists change your names :/
Annoying af

I chose Byzantium.

It's on the map, up in the corner. That'll tell you how they work, I'll be playing based off that.

And either choose another country or I'm dividing Byzantium, Latin Empire/Nicaea style.

Can you double the territories per roll? Like instead of 1 territory for 1-3, it's 2. We only have 4 players so it's gonna take forever for shit to happen with this low territory levels...

I'll play as Venice then

You are a better man than I.

>venice

god damnit you two. Okay, though, that works well. We'll get started in a second.

Okay, we'll double it. Just remind me every so often.

Okay, get rolling fellas.

Take Milanese Territory! We shall take all of Italy!!!

Invade Anatolia, spill Middle East.

Serenissima I wish to put away our prior hostilities, would you agree to a Non Aggression Pact?

Five T left. Tell me where you want it.

I agree to NAP

TAke Genoa
And could You go crossing off names of territories conquered already? A strikethrough or something, just to make it easier to track

this^

Waiting for Imperator.

dat pali

OH SHEEEEIT
>get's pali while talking about pali

noice

Oh well. Too bad Imperator, missed his turn.

Finish off Malwas and then invade Kashmir from the East

Reclaim Tyrole to the north,
Expand into rest of Italia!!

Someone can take over for me i can't post anymore. Sorry

Gain a land strip in Serbia to Venice, break NAP and invade Venice.

o shit

I stated in the OP that breaking alliances takes one turn. I should've stated NAP as well, that's my bad- but it still stands that there is a one-turn cool-down, so just warning you.

To make up for it, I gave you 3 Ts from Venice- but you have 13 more of your roll to use elsewhere. Where would you like it?

Take the rest of Italy if you can in 1 turn, otherwise spend the rest in Anatolia, spill wherever in middle east.

I didn't want for it to be like this, but you were an immediate threat whom I was afraid wanted revenge, sorry.

You'll need a fleet to take some of Italy. I've given you a fair bit of Anatolia though.

Continue invading Venice.

Finish off Kashmir and then push far as possible into southern India

ill play for imperator

TAke Rome, Spill into Balkans in retaliation

I'm so sorry, but my paranoia got to me.

Keep conquering north

To keep things as easy as possible to read, can you guys include your country in your trips?

You're playing as Austria btw, Cancerasone.

RETAKE NORTH ITALY, SPILL INTO BALKANS

Continue taking Italy from Venice.

Keep pushing into southern india

I call haxx tho

I have done many evils to you. I have claimed your empire and caused division, and now I have betrayed you once more.

Push north Into East Germany / West Poland

Push further into Venice.

RECONQUER ITALIA!!
YOU BETRAYED ME, BROTHER!
HOW COULD YOU?

Use shortest route possible to get to southeastern most tip of Arabia. Use leftovers to push further into Southern india

Push north towards Denmark, but don't actually push into the Denmark peninsula (Jutland).

You've built a fleet with your roll- your next one, you can enter Arabia through it. The little star that is your colour is a fleet of yours, and because of it, you can cross into Arabia.

Venice has become burdensome, I am sorry that I must, but we must continue pushing.

Pali!

kkk sweet

Push along eastern edge of Arabia until reach northern tip of Red sea. Spend rest on pushing into southern india.

ayyy pali

Push west into northwest Germany, and take as much of Northern Germany as possible.

FINAL PUSH FOR ITALY
Spill into Balkans

Bit confused- do you mean travel up from where your fleet is, until you're level with the red sea and have the Arabian coast? Or do you want to travel down the Arabian coast towards the red sea, literally towards it.

Requesting alliance with noble Aryan brothers.

I want to land on the most southeastern territory of Arabia and then push along eastern edge (on land) of Arabia until reach the territory at northern tip of Red sea (basically kuwait).

Let me have those two tiny provinces that you own of Germany, and you have a deal. I need to unite the countries with Aryan bloodlines.

Agreed

claim England
Fill the islands.

Then let us fight together as true Aryan Brothers

Non aggression pact?

Non aggression pact?

OP, why did venice kill the papal state if they are still catholic?

I feel that a nonaggression pact with those of lesser blood such as the English violates the Aryan Doctrine. Are you of true Aryan descent?

Okay, I've tried to do what you've done as best I can. You've reached the Red Sea.

Welcome.

Yes, as long as you don't push too far East.

I am the Emperor of the Romans, and remain unmuddled by Turkic blood.

Remove Venice pls.

So will you tolerate the abomination of the Anglicans?

Put me as Kiev