ANTIFA CUCK GETS SHUT THE FUCK DOWN BY BASED NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=UL4bdHzVFso

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKxXbD2Jbyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP

bump for based dindu

I want to fucking punch that little punk

What in the good name of fuck is the black man saying?
I'm HUE monkey but ebonics is just too much...

What if that black dude is playing a character where he is only pretending to talk like that to shut down lefties even more? Remember how well spoken black men get called uncle toms? Maybe after all of this he hops in his limo and opens up his Investor Business Daily™ and shorts lefty companies that he personally destroys with his persona. Anyways, I love how fucking stupid Antifa people are. I hope they keep doing this for a while it's comedy gold.

No idea, but the cuck had no idea how to react when confronted with a black guy. Funny as fuck.

i dont even understand what he was talking about

>be bout it if you wanna be bout it man, im here for whatever

>so ..

wtf i love black people now

To retards spouting nonsense.

Sadly I cannot understand ebonics.
Can someone translate what the nigger was saying?

Damn he is a pussy ass Nigga, and he couldn't even explain communism

>Be bout it if you wanna be bout it man, im here for whatever.
What did he mean by this?

Basically he's there for only just to be there bc it's popping, and he'll beat his ass bc he's a pussy

Nigger is saying "I hear you speaking against antifascism but what are you proposing as an alternative? I am willing to discuss with you here if you are willing. Tell me, what do you actually stand for?

1) was tired of hearing what the guy stood against, wanted to know what he stood for

2) wanted him out of his town, angry he's coming here to interject in his community

3) challenged him to a fight and insulted his man hood. Libshit didn't even respond with words he's such a coward

Against fascism*

He owned that guy...why are Antifa so dumb??

just got fucking cucked HARD

Successful blacks despise the left and the hood culture. Even the fucking rappers, they complain about (((producers))) treating the shit out of them if they want to explore non hip-hop genre or dress anything else than urban style. Some even call BLM a pointless racist movement.

HILARIOUS VIDEO JUST GOES AND...

PROVES WHAT PUSSIES THESE ANTIFA FAGGOTS ARE

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

>yells for literal hours, telling crowd to riot

>based hood nigga says practice what u preach or stfu

Video perfectly encapsulates Anti Fa. Rich white kids larping as revolutionaries and trying to order blacks around.

he wanted to fight when he came to the rally but when the black gentleman showed up he wasnt about it. the black gentleman was down for whatever though.

is that a dude with tits that walk in at the end??

what the fuck has that generation become

>cant understand anything he is saying
>based nigger
Pic very related

He's down for real nigga hours

It's worse than that. In reality it's gutter trash poor whites that grew up mentally ill through bad parenting from single moms

It's a fascinating vernacular, something that rarely translates to something comprehensible in white-speak

Thank you user

Beta vs Bull: The Cuckening

He, like most people, are unimpressed when faggots libtards want to tell you how to feel about shit, and we all know they're only doing it for selfish reasons.

Plus, get the fuck out our area.

Aw come on, the deplorables are pretty funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKxXbD2Jbyg

Nope. You're completely wrong. All these communists are trained in colleges.

the roodypoo looks like he might be a cop.

Don't forget it's a comfy college town in the south

We have a mix of lib and con but we just want people to fuck off. Let the students and alumni handle their community. Don't come into our fucking town and start shit with our family

Like they refer to themselves as the "Auburn Family" and get pretty fucking pissed when people come visit and start shit

Can I please get a verbatim translation of what he was saying.

Damn you are so disconnected with reality, you must have only had 3 black people come to your cabin you moose fucking pussy

Kek, nice.
Antifas never stand for anything, just against something

This.

They're just larping and virtue signaling as hard as possible. They pretend that literal nazis are in charge of the country or becoming frighteningly powerful meanwhile they just combat it with some chants, a few bottles of pepper spray, some sucker punches, and some fireworks. They're children who want to pretend they're Che Guevara. People keep having these threads with armor and tactics to beat antifa. All you need to beat antifa is just to be willing to punch them back.

he didnt have his wife to offer as a gift of peace this time. this is the cucks true undoing

The fuck was that nigger even talking about?

Quality over quantity when it comes to a finding a good bbc bull eh

>Mr Noseberg

Damn... So true...

why are you calling him a nigger?

>pussy ass nigga

White Boi BTFO

Liberal Cuck: We wont allow fascists to organize, we will stop it

Black: What the fuck are you saying?

Black: We are wondering what the fuck you are even saying.

Black: What the fuck are you here to do? What are you and your friends here to do?

Libera Cuck whispering: The appropriation and fascism...

Black: Fuck the stuff you are saying, its just words, you are saying stupid stuff.

Black: We're going to be here if you are going to start trouble.

Liberal Cuck: So...

Black: You dont have any conviction.

Because he's a nigger

Already translated

Which by the way as someone who has spent a lot of time around lacks, they will purposely talk this way to confuse people during a confrontation. They'll go almost full Jive and if you don't understand them then you aren't worth their time. All the students at that school could understand what he was saying. The fact that the liberal didn't proves he probably doesn't spend any time around blacks

PISS YOUR PANTS ALREADY

What the fuck did the black guy say? I don't even understand. Both sides of that conversation were just speaking gibberish. I feel like I was watching a Sims conversation

I'm so confused. The black guy was dressed as Antifa and yet goes off on Antifa. Was he just aggro'd by the cucks loud yelling? Either way it shows antifa as the cowards they are

read the other posts you big silly boy

He looked more like a blood than an antifa to me.

I couldn't understand a word he said, but it seemed to have worked.

Now can I please get a transcript of what he actually said for the meme potential?

>Mr.Noseberg

Does it matter? The final redpill is understanding that Americanized blacks are our greatest ally. These classes are invincible.

That nigga has the best voice and armor set in the game

>What do you stand for man
>Nu-male just freezes up and won't even look at him

Kek, these are some real hard ass street justice types I see.

>"how can white boi even compete?"
>he doesn't

Reminds me of a Snoop Dogg A$ap Rocky interview where Snoop talks about leaving his deadweight mooching gangbanger "friends" behind as he got success. He says at some point you can't help them and you gotta look after yourself

he told the antifa faggot if he doesn't wanna talk then get ready to fight

antifa fag couldn't rationalize a black guy was his enemy

"Fuck you gon' say man? We're wondering what the fuck you gon' say man (x3). That's what the fuck we want. We wondering what the fuck is you on. Huh? Us, as people, wondering what the fuck is you and your folks on, man. Fuck all that stupid shit you talkin' man. We on whenever, whatever, wherever. It's what's happening, man. Be 'bout it if you wanna be 'bout it, man. I'm here for whatever. Pussy ass nigga.

Probably because he too didn't understand what the fuck he was even saying.

Q1 What the fuck are those white cucks wearing?
Q2 What the fuck did the nigger say? - I dont speak jive.

I'm shocked no one noticed Chris Cantwell to the right.

Damn, I just wasted my time. Still posting it though.
I'm only doing the black guys part. Someone else can ebonicsify it.

Black: Fuck you gonna say man.
Black: We wondering what the fuck you gonna say man. (3x)
Black: That what the fuck we want. We wonder what the fuck is you on. Huh? Us as people wonder what the fuck is you and your folks on man.
Black: Fuck all that stupid shit talk man. We on whenever, whatever, wherever. Its whats happening man.
Black: Be bout it if you wanna be bout it man. I'm here for whatever.
Antifa: So...
Black: Pussy ass nigga.

Holy KEK that guy absolutely shat himself. He's literally mumbling.

B A S E D N I G

A

S

E

D

N

I

G

MURCA

Did you not see the red bandana around the black dude neck? Bloods wore black and red way before antifa.

"What the fuck you gonna say, man?"
"We wonder what the fuck are you gonna say man?"
"All these people wanna know what the fuck you and your folks is on."
>cuck mumbles something
"No fuck all that stupid shit you're talkin, man, We on whereever, whatever, whenever. It's what's happening, man."
"Be violent if you want to be violent, man, I'm here for whatever"
>somebody in the crowd yells piss your pants already
"You a sad nigger"

bitch you know exactly what he was saying

dont play dumb fagget

We need more based nigs.

>Maybe after all of this he hops in his limo and opens up his Investor Business Daily™ and shorts lefty companies that he personally destroys with his persona.
kek

bix nood muh fugga
poosey ass nigga

I don't understand what happened. What did the white guy say and black guy say? Its hard to listen.

Checked and seconded. Imagine having an army of berserkers under your control. All you have to do is point them in the direction of progressives.

I like how they are realizing that just because they are black does not mean they will agree with them.

Auburn doesn't have gangs. Only time shit goes down is when people come to town hence why people wanted these faggots gone

Hi Chris love your show!

>Wow people are actually doing shit
>Even niggers don't care about liberal bullshit
>Better call them all "sellouts" to something that literally makes no sense and suggest that people need to adhere to actions and beliefs I neither espouse or embodied, that'll show how tough I am.

If you can't even handle shitposting then keep to your cuckshed and let everyone else have their fun.

why does canada posters keep getting gayer and gayer

I dunno but it worked. Looked like that faggots whole world was collapsing.

The "BASED" makes me think its The_Donald posting again, while the "NIGGER" makes me think OP is trying a bit too hard to fit in.

>carl the cuck
>aids skrillex

What do we name this guy?

Pussy ass nigga. Top fucking kek.

I can feel your insecurity from here.

i like video

faggot

Why can't things just be shitposting and ironic? Why would this nigger be based? What the fuck is he even on about, nothing he said (which is gibberish) had nothing political attached to it.

I am now thinking blacks are our allies

why would i be insecure im naked full of semen and weed smoke shit-talking someone in the other hemisphere from my mom's safe cozy, slighty humid, warm basement

Our noble Damu Dindu was inquiring as to the young reprobate's principles. The boy had expounded at length on the topic of how he hated nazis but the Sage of Soowoo, was skeptical. There have not been any Nazis on earth since 1945, let alone in the East Bay, so our Piru Patriot challenged the young blowhard to state an actual thesis or hold his tongue. Crestfallen, our unwanted orator swiftly dismissed himself without further contest and a sensible peace was restored. Type b to show your appreciation for the Beneficent Berkeley Blood of Bolshevik Butt Blasting.

kek

Ebola Evan

>/mlp/ not an ally

>America unites all tribal African blacks under one banner
>African American resonation through the roof
>fuck up anyone anywhere any time
>pussy ass nigga

Faggot Phil Fish