/CG/ Christian General

For Catholics, Coptics, Anglicans, Orthodox, and Protestants alike, we are all brothers and sisters in Christ.

We have kept it incredibly civil today.

Bible:
>KJV
biblegateway.com/versions/King-James-Version-KJV-Bible/
>Septuagint
ecmarsh.com/lxx/
>Vulgata
drbo.org/lvb/
>Georgian
orthodoxy.ge/tserili/biblia_sruli/sarchevi.php
>Savonic
pomog.org/bible-church-slavonic/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Ante-Nicene_Fathers.
youtube.com/watch?v=qfnV69nIOrw
youtube.com/watch?v=F5EPs9EqIsc
youtube.com/watch?v=2OF7vjMH6c8
biblehub.com/commentaries/jeremiah/3-1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Catholics aren't Christian

Pentecostal reporting in. Glad to see Christians of all stripes coming to these threads.

>still posting this shit here instead of on where it belongs
Great.

Any man who places his sect above his Christ has lost of his first love. They profess Jesus as the only way.

Glad to see someone else show up. i made one earlier that died in a few minutes.
If you cant see the political implications of the church and religion then you are truly beyond blind.

Posting art from Nelson Art Gallery

>Any man who places his sect above his Christ has lost of his first love. They profess Jesus as the only way.
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be anathema. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be anathema.
Galatians 1:8-9

>I made one earlier that died in a few minutes.
Yeah, that happens sometimes. I'm actually the person that started the Christian Alliance threads, and it's nice to see other people posting them too.

Do they use a different gospel? Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are the gospels...

Non-denom reporting in

Non denom ftw
I made 3 today. I also got 3 people to say they would attempt church this weekend. With a grain of salt I know but at least they had a chance to hear the word.

It's the fact that catholics follow ideals that are not entirely biblical in basis or practice. Things like saints and having certain people raised to special positions within the religious canon.

Do you think Paul was speaking of a book? The gospel is not a book, it is a message, it is the way of salvation. The judaizers added one thing to faith, they added circumcision. The Catholics have added dozens to faith, they have added baptism, the Lord's supper, penance, confession etc etc. They have outdone the judaizers.
You should read Galatians.

Radical Anabaptist representing.

Pic related; he did it wrong, but I like that he did something.

Good evening, potential (that is, if you actually care about following the commandments of the lord Jesus Christ) kindred!

Yeah, normally these threads turn into a craphole of everyone telling each other how much we'll burn in Hell for getting baptized the wrong way, but there's always the diamonds in the rough that convinces me that these threads are genuinely helpful to a few people here and there.

>they have added baptism
Are you sure about that? Jesus was baptized in the Jordan... and that was before the foundation of the church. And what about Pentecost? Were they not baptized with the Holy Spirit? And communion (lord supper) is in the gospels as well. And while i'm not catholic and we disagree on the method but penence (or a repentant heart) are required as well...

What are you freaking preaching dude?The catholic church has problems but I they got it wrong then the whole thing is wrong because they were the original church... Are you suggesting that no souls ever have been saved by the catholic church?

Show me a definitive Biblical passage that says that the Bible is the ONLY rule of faith and practice, and then show me a definitive Biblical passage that lays out a divinely inspired table of contents for the Bible to define what it says the Bible is.

You can't. You can show me scriptures saying that scripture is PROFITABLE for faith and practice, but not that it is the ONLY RULE. You cannot show me that the Bible defines itself by laying out an inspired canon, because it is not there.

Therefore, you must abandon Sola Scriptura. It is a self-defeating doctrine. Believing in Sola Scriptura means believing in scripture alone, so this belief in scripture alone MUST be defined by scripture, or you cannot hold to this belief. Because it is not defined by scripture, you MUST abandon this belief.

None of the Church Fathers believed in Sola Scriptura.

Some are. Some aren't.

The Lord is called the Lord because he won a political revolution. We don't call him Lord in vain, do we?

>too many do

Good evening. Fancy Tolstoy?

Thanks for keeping these up.

The question is "what is the news that is good?" Answer that question and I well tell you whether or not you are preaching the Gospel Jesus preached.

Everyone should read the Bible from a greater distance than they usually do. I was not born into a Christian family; I came in through the window, so to speak (or maybe through the roof). Suffice it to say, I think the performative acts of the faith, the things that form both you and the community within which you practice and participate, are ultimately what will determine whether or not your are attaining your objectives in the holy war. And, my friend, the holy war is the only one worth fighting.

Hint: I am nonresistant.

>Show me a definitive Biblical passage that says that the Bible is the ONLY rule of faith and practice
John 6:44
"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.
>Believing in Sola Scriptura means believing in scripture alone, so this belief in scripture alone MUST be defined by scripture, or you cannot hold to this belie
Cute. But you forget the purpose of the Holy Spirit and that the scripture is living.

16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[c] in you.>None of the Church Fathers believed in Sola Scriptura.
True. But they also didnt think their church would be corrupted.. You can only prepare for so many things. God does the rest.

>but penence (or a repentant heart) are required as well...

Where are you from, friend? In many circles, thems are fightin words.

>Are you sure about that? Jesus was baptized in the Jordan... and that was before the foundation of the church. And what about Pentecost? Were they not baptized with the Holy Spirit? And communion (lord supper) is in the gospels as well. And while i'm not catholic and we disagree on the method but penence (or a repentant heart) are required as well
None of these things save a person, but they believe each is required to be saved.
>they were the original church
Were they? What meaning does that have? The original church is the original teaching, not the original organization.
>Are you suggesting that no souls ever have been saved by the catholic church?
All Catholics who are saved are so in spite of the church, not because of it.

>Show me a definitive Biblical passage that says that the Bible is the ONLY rule of faith and practice
I will do no such thing, because no such thing exists, because that is not true. The bible is the only INFALLIBLE rule of faith and practice.
>show me a definitive Biblical passage that lays out a divinely inspired table of contents for the Bible to define what it says the Bible is
Jude 3
>so this belief in scripture alone MUST be defined by scripture
You are in error for two reasons. Firstly, scripture does not need to declare its own sufficiency, the burden of proof is on you. Sola Scriptura is the default position.
Secondly, the sufficiency of scripture is laid out in 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
>None of the Church Fathers believed in Sola Scriptura.
"The holy and inspired Scriptures are fully sufficient for the proclamation of the truth."
Athanasius (Against the Heathen, I:3)

"Regarding the things I say, I should supply even the proofs, so I will not seem to rely on my own opinions, but rather, prove them with Scripture, so that the matter will remain certain and steadfast." John Chrysostom (Homily 8 On Repentance and the Church, p. 118, vol. 96 TFOTC)

"Let the inspired Scriptures then be our umpire, and the vote of truth will be given to those whose dogmas are found to agree with the Divine words." Gregory of Nyssa (On the Holy Trinity, NPNF, p. 327).

"We are not content simply because this is the tradition of the Fathers. What is important is that the Fathers followed the meaning of the Scripture." St. Basil the Great (On the Holy Spirit, Chapter 7, par. 16)

Thank you.

Have you tried out the Antenicene Fathers at all? They are free at en.wikisource.org/wiki/Ante-Nicene_Fathers.

Most of the Anabaptists were heretics

>The question is "what is the news that is good?" Answer that question and I well tell you whether or not you are preaching the Gospel Jesus preached.
not to meme but John 3:16 lays it out pretty well. And I dont need you to tell me if i'm right. Christ has already told me. I'm just here to spread the word to others.

Never read Tolstoy. Only have heard of him.

Telling people to turn and repent of their sin is fightin words? Its not like i've got the "You deserve rape" sign out...
Your welcome but for what?

Think like myself they're grateful for someone continuing the general.

Also I agree with wondering how telling people to repent for their sin is fighting words.

Looks interesting. I'm not much of a church guy. I've only started going and thats because i'm a terrible teacher and my family needs to learn this. And I cant be the one to teach all of it. Church history never interested me much. I got the basics. And enough to know that Non denom is the way for me and my family to go. The message will always be Jesus and his cross. Its when we shift our view from there that we start to argue amongst ourselves.

Pic related certainly was. A more interesting question is this: where is the authority in the church really found? The evangelicals will tell you it's the Bible, just like the few remaining honest Lutherans. The Catholics will say the Magisterium. Charismatics will claim the Holy Spirit has a lot to do with it.

Me? I would say fidelity to the actual original leader of the movement. He was the one who instigated it; if you believe the science, those who follow him faithfully metaphysically >become
him. Most Christianity has been neutered by too much theology and not enough orthopraxy. If all Christians on Earth stopped doing whatever it is they wanted and instead following the exact teachings of Jesus, the war would be over tomorrow. Can you imagine? That dragon, he's bleeding and bawling and swaying, and that mortal wound is covering the land up in his sticky black blood, and we are on the good ship Ekklessia, riding it out, because our hero is coming to cleanse the land and put an end to the rein of the Evil Ones. But that doesn't mean it's time to stop rowing. There are still survivors out in that mess, and we can find them. They don't even know it, but they are looking for us.

We are hope. We are freedom. We are beauty. We are truth.

We are here.

Have you heard of Christus Victor? It is the view the early church held about the meaning of the cross.

Anyone here do small groups at their church? This is our current study. On chapter 3. Its interesting but it scares the normies in the group (my wife included)

>the war would be over tomorrow.
Hardly. Half the world would still be a sin ridden mess. Many would convert though. But the world wouldnt suddenly become unfallen. Good message if not strangely worded though. Did you write that or is it old?

youtube.com/watch?v=qfnV69nIOrw

>helpful video about different views on atonement.

>I would say fidelity to the actual original leader of the movement.
And how do you know what He taught, except by the scriptures?
>Most Christianity has been neutered by too much theology and not enough orthopraxy
How do you know what orthopraxy is, except by theology?
Few are the positions that the early church held, and atonement is not one where such unity existed.

When will you guys realize "Christianity" is just Judaism? Stop being puppets for the kikes.

You realize that the Earth is meant to be destroyed right?
The idea and plan is that the Earth is simply a proving ground to see who is willing to believe this impossible and who will be obedient toward God/Jesus.

The Earth is no longer seen a sacred, but instead tainted, and is going to be destroyed and remade into the New Earth alongside the New Heaven.
Saving the world is a lose cause, what people should be worried about is speaking to others about Christ and how to actually become saved, aka saving the People of a doomed world.

>Christus Victor
After reading the wiki I agree with the first point.
The earliest was what Aulén called the "classic" view of the Atonement, more commonly known as the Ransom Theory, or since Aulén's work, it is known sometimes as the "Christus Victor" theory: this is the theory that Adam and Eve made humanity subject to the Devil during the Fall, and that God, in order to redeem humanity, sent Christ as a "ransom" or "bait" so that the Devil, not knowing Christ couldn't die permanently, would kill him, and thus lose all right to humanity following the Resurrection.

I find issue here at point 2
known as Satisfaction Theory, beginning with Anselmian Satisfaction (that Christ suffered as a substitute on behalf of humankind, satisfying the demands of God's honor)

I dont think his death had anything to do with "honor". It was payment. For a debt. That I dont want to pay because the cost is to great (death - eternal separation from God)

The third point sounds like modern mumbo jumbo
>that Christ's passion was an act of exemplary obedience which affects the intentions of those who come to know about it.
Yes, there is power in his name but hearing about Jesus does not suddenly make God start to call on your heart.

T. non denom (Catholics dont explode)

>Half the world would still be a sin ridden mess

But the other half would be a legitimate Royal Priesthood and a Holy Nation. Remember, we are Monarchists. We follow a King who does well in the worst of circumstances. Now, imagine every Christ-confessing human on earth rendering all of his earthly possessions, time, and affections for the Church and her mission. Imagine Joel Olsteen (sic) selling everything he owns and using it to transform the lives of people living in deep generational poverty by moving them out of the cities and onto the land. Imagine all the televangelists liquidating their assets to invest in the church's war machine, with its ever-expanding battle against sin and death repairing lives, families, communities, cultures, and societies, not by renovating the old but rather pouring it out and getting rid of the wineskin as well to make way for New Creation.

Kindred, this is possible. Do not be blind, deaf, and dumb. You are not slaves. You are free men and women. Rise up on your hind legs and stand with your brother-King in the fight, I implore you.

>When will you guys realize "Christianity" is just Judaism
It is. But our Messiah has come. They are still waiting.

>And how do you know what He taught, except by the scriptures?

I do appreciate the rhetoric, but you and I both know if we are being honest that exegesis is seriously problematic on many levels. My personal method involves fairly spergy levels of study on the history of the earth church, the history and culture of the greater Mediterranean, the history of Rome, and many other related topics. This is not the only way, but if we are trying to treat the text as a resource which might help us understand the mind of Christ in order to better obey him, I think it is wise to treat it with the care and respect an ancient document deserves, with all the usual caveats about stylistic differences and well as the anachronisms and cultural distances involved.

Not that much of that matters. All you need to do for us to be brethren is basically commit to the idea that Jesus is the King of the Universe and those who say they believe that should also do what He says to do as far as they understand it and to the best of their ability.

>How do you know what orthopraxy is, except by theology?

>Imagine all the televangelists liquidating their assets to invest in the church's war machine
I take issue here. Satan corrupts through false ministers and false prophets that look very convincing to many. It would start out great.. but it wouldnt end well.
>Many will say to me on that day, 'LORD, LORD, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?'

We will just have to wait for the New Earth.

And yes it is possible. We dont HAVE to experiance all the horror of revelation. But lets be practical here. In just a few years Muslims births will outpace us. We are losing. And honestly. They killed Jesus for what he said. Why would they not kill you for following him?

>1 John 4:4 4You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.
>John 16:33 33"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

>But the other half would be a legitimate Royal Priesthood and a Holy Nation.
It already is, it is just not half the world. It is not up to us when saints will come to us, that is the work of the Spirit.
Whether the Church will dwindle or conquer is God's choice and His alone.
>the church's war machine, with its ever-expanding battle against sin and death
The only weapon in this war machine is the Holy Spirit who changes hearts and minds, and He cannot be moved by any worldy means, whether pious or wicked

It would make a difference, but there would still be suffering, even if every human stopped sinning completely (which wouldn't happen even if every person became a devout Christian) there would still be suffering in the world.

How about Torah observant followers of Yahushua?

Is It possible for an Eastern Orthodox Believer to be the Bible Answer Man?
youtube.com/watch?v=F5EPs9EqIsc

Jews for Jesus? So do you do the animal sacrifices and all that? Or is jesus the final sacrifice? Dont know much about them.

Not trying to be a dick but I hear the Jews really hate the Jews for Jesus types more than Christians.

That sounds thoroughly uninspiring. I'd rather follow the War God who is fighting the devil in some sort of amazing war of hearts and minds using his followers as his literal incarnated Body to perform guerilla warfare against all odds for the sake of Life itself. That sounds much more exciting.

More importantly, that's what the Bible teaches is really going on. Forget "spiritualized" salvation that offers no hope for the world today. Did the Lord not say "You are the Light of the World. A city on a Hill cannot be hidden. Neither does a man, when lighting a lamp, place it under a cover. Rather, he places it in the middle of the room to provide light for everyone. In this same way, let your light shine before men that they may see your good works and give thanks to your Father in heaven"

A city place on a hill does not worry about being hidden, because it has the advantage. It is a fortress built to last. Incidentally, one could plausibly infer Christ is referring to Jerusalem here, which would be apt considering his anti-agitation message he tried to get the Pharisees to take up. They did, provoked Rome, and indeed at that point the city on the hill could not be hidden.

For a reminder, in the middle of all that shit

>That sounds much more exciting.
And while thats exactly whats happeneing, in reality it boils down to just not looking at porn when you bored... Which admittedly is harder than it sounds sometimes. But still. The big battle isnt till later. This is just the pre game show.
Your welcome. Stay strong.and fight all your battles on your knees. Youll never lose.

All I am saying is give it a chance, guys. Free your minds. Everything in your life and in the lives of the people around you could be different. Do not be stuck in the confines of a hopeless situation just because you cannot imagine a better future. Beauty and truth and life are right here for the taking. Humans can regain their humanity. They can take up their heritage as a species, as God's special representatives to His creation.

Unfortunately for many internet people, this is a social enterprise. But that is also part of the power of it. The gospel has the power to remake culture completely if you let it. Just try this: get a small group of people together. Establish some ground rules. Agree to do everything Jesus said together. Try Acts 2 out for size. Watch and see what happens.

It is amazing, and more amazingly, looks very similar no matter who is trying it at the time. It is a secret code to break the social programming keeping people enslaved. Try it!

This was really encouraging for some reason. I will say, however, that if we were really fighting to help people rehuman, we would never be bored. The Powers and Principalities are actively working to sideline us. Never forget that.

Former Pentecostal, now Orthodox Christian. We should all show love at patience to fellow believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, to whom we owe everything.

Praise Jesus!

All you did was say do what church tells you but have people you are accountable too. I like your fervor but not all of us are 19 and just discovering this. Keep up the gusto though. Its that zealousness the body needs.
>The Powers and Principalities are actively working to sideline us
It could be argued that they work harder against us than others. We preach the truth and light. We are a higher priority than johnny jackass who is distracted and uninterested.

Got the quote from the radio preacher. Chuck Swindal I believe. But I'm probably wrong.

Woops. Thanks man.

youtube.com/watch?v=2OF7vjMH6c8

Try some of this out. See if it makes much sense. Too many preachers today do not take the Bible seriously. What happens when you do?

If you want to know where I have been, I encourage you to follow the rabbit hole I opened with my video up yonder. I am not gonna toot my own horn but I will give you a little hint.

Let's just say I fell in with some fairly zealous folks who did some fairly interesting things. More people can do the same kind of things we did together, and in more powerful ways than we ever did. I will tell you, you would be floored by what just a few poor, uneducated fools can do with just faith and hard work. It's a beautiful thing.

I don't talk about this stuff because I wish it were true. I talk about it because I have seen it myself.

I wanna listen but my mother in law is in town and sleeping on the couch behind me. I cant have volume. And the comments are fucking nuts. What is he saying?

Put it on my list for tomorrow.

Captcha is particularly shit tonight.

We don't object to the idea that we're fighting a war against Satan and sin, but just to the idea that we can achieve victory before Christ returns. There will be victories and losses in the war until then, but until the day of Christ's return we are just holding on and fighting the battles one at a time.

include gnostics in this lil gathering plox

>captcha

The beast is hungry.

It's worth a listen. In the meantime, you can also try out followers-of-the-way.org for an entirely other take on institutional Christianity than you might have been exposed to before.

Everyone ready to be raptured

In the spirit of the original post, we'll say the dragon has a mortal wound, that is to say that when the powers and principalities and their leader the devil attempted to shame, humiliate, and delegitimize Jesus as a leader through the most horrific and effective means available and failed utterly, he desarmed them completely. When he brought himself back to life, he struck the killing blow. My personal theory is that he has been giving his brothers and sisters time to see the full scope of the situation so we can have the most wondrous and amazing available victory. Remember, it's the sort of thing that must come from long odds.

>but just to the idea that we can achieve victory before Christ returns
We have already won.
>Colossians 2:15 15And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.
>1 John 4:4 “You overcame them because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.”

We dont fight for victory. We fight from victory.

Honestly I had this thought the other day. My peace is made. There are things i'd like to see (rasing my kids and growing old with my wife) but otherwise i'm ready to go home...

Really happy to see this thread, I'm glad to see so many people engaging in God's love. Peace be with you all. :)

>followers-of-the-way.org
Seems like most churches. But i'm not a fan of Jesus kingdom is already here. This is Satans world. He is god of this world. We are in the enemies camp. Not our own.

We need more christian threads on Sup Forums

Sweet i compared to what kind of marriage we have coming to us this is better anyway

I truly believe, if you are an honest dude, you have a good chance of changing your mind if you evaluate folks like the ones I've dropped so far. Also, check out David Bercot's stuff. You can find the audio on Youtube. All great.

I have seen many people who never heard other viewpoints have a change of mind, but very rarely a change of heart. The heart is almost always the same, which is to say, toward Jesus and his ultimate authority as the leader of out movement.

I coulnt agree more there is no way we can even set up the kingdom thats what revilations shows us how god sets up the kingdom

The message in my small group study this week was about how we have already achieved victory so we need not fear satan but should still respect him.

>For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7
I apperciate your concern for my salvation. I will see you in New Jerusalem.

Question. If I speak to God like i'm talking to any toher person (out loud and non formal) is that still prayer? I get answers while I talk.. But is it technically prayer or is it just communication? Does anyone else do this? I've never met anyone who does..

Whatever you and God do on your own time is your own business. More power to you.

I only ask because i'm new to the small group and public faith thing. And now we have to pray for each other (at request). When its my turn to speak/pray I choke. I get all tense and stutter. I was wondering if maybe reframing it in my mind would help but I dont wanna look weird and just starting talking all non formal and throw the group for a loop.

I find formal prayer so difficult. Even on my own it just feels forced. Ceremonial almost.

The kingdom is for jews and tribulation saints we get heaven how have we won the reformation is basicly reversed its self and the church is apostate

And when you pray, do not do it like the hypocrits do, etc... Really, when in public prayer, you just have to listen more than speak. Listen for God and respond accordingly. In public prayer, what is actually going on is more like prophecy; the prayers are for the edification of the church just as much as for you. God will use you for this.

Or not. Never feel pressured into praying. That's what you have your prayer closet for.

>The kingdom is for jews
Pretty sure that the people who killed and rejected the messiah first arent getting choice dibs in God next world... But if you got a verse for that, i'd love to hear it. What is a tribulation saint? Anyone who lives through the tribulation?

Fair enough. One more. For example. At sunday service. Pastor says lets bow our heads and pray. What am I supposed to be thinking? Do I repeat what he says in my head? Do i just kinda pray "please do what he says?"? Been kinda doing number 2... and sometimes just saying my own.

I would just take that time to try and not think. Your brain will help you. We have a natural brainstate wherein your generate beta brain waves. This state is meant for communicating beyond just the normal physical senses. Try it out!

Athanasius contra sola scriptura:

" For, what our Fathers have delivered, this is truly doctrine; and this is truly the token of doctors, to confess the same thing with each other, and to vary neither from themselves nor from their fathers; whereas they who have not this character are to be called not true doctors but evil."
De Decretis 4(A.D. 351),in NPNF2,IV:153

>must read scripture according to a certain scope

"[T]hat of what they now allege from the Gospels they certainly give an unsound interpretation, we may easily see, if we now consider the scope of that faith which we Christians hold, and using it as a rule, apply ourselves, as the Apostle teaches, to the reading of inspired Scripture. For Christ's enemies, being ignorant of this scope, have wandered from the way of truth...."
[6] Orationes contra Arianos 3:28 (A.D. 362),in NPNF2,IV:409

"[T]hat of what they now allege from the Gospels they certainly give an unsound interpretation, we may easily see, if we now consider the scope of that faith which we Christians hold, and using it as a rule, apply ourselves, as the Apostle teaches, to the reading of inspired Scripture. For Christ's enemies, being ignorant of this scope, have wandered from the way of truth...."
Orationes contra Arianos III:28(A.D. 362),in NPNF2,IV:409

They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the LORD. He brings them back in jacobs trouble or revelations it for the jews not us

Goodnight saints.

Im just gonna point out thats not the fortelling but a verse that is the same idea though

>I would just take that time to try and not think.
Thats delving into old buddhist meditation for me. I now almost actively try to always think. Vipassana meditation seeks to quiet the mind. And in doing so insight to the nature of reality and self can be revealed. And while incredibly powerful. It also takes me in directions away from Christ. Odd I know.

I appreciate the answer though.

Not one commentary says that or anything near it.

biblehub.com/commentaries/jeremiah/3-1.htm

And honestly it sounds wrong. Even in context of the surrounding verses it doesnt say God will give the new earth the the Jews.

Gregory of Nyssa using Apostolic Succession

>it is enough for proof of our statement, that the tradition has come down to us from our fathers, handed on, like some inheritance, by succession from the apostles and the saints who came after them. They, on the other hand, who change their doctrines to this novelty, would need the support of arguments in abundance, if they were about to bring over to their views, not men light as dust, and unstable, but men of weight and steadiness: but so long as their statement is advanced without being established, and without being proved, who is so foolish and so brutish as to account the teaching of the evangelists and apostles, and of those who have successively shone like lights in the churches, of less force than this undemonstrated nonsense? (Against Eunomius, IV, 6

>The question is, as I said, very difficult to deal with: yet, if we should be able to find anything that may give support to the uncertainty of our mind, so that it may no longer totter and waver in this monstrous dilemma, it would be well: on the other hand, even if our reasoning be found unequal to the problem, we must keep for ever, firm and unmoved, the tradition which we received by succession from the fathers, and seek from the Lord the reason which is the advocate of our faith: and if this be found by any of those endowed with grace, we must give thanks to Him who bestowed the grace; but if not, we shall none the less, on those points which have been determined, hold our faith unchangeably (On "Not Three Gods"

Good night guys, I'll make another one tomorrow.
and remember

Matthew 4:19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

Chrysostom contra Sola Scriptura

So then, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye were taught, whether by word, or by Epistle of ours.”
Hence it is manifest, that they did not deliver all things by Epistle, but many things also unwritten, and in like manner both the one and the other are worthy of credit. Therefore let us think the tradition of the Church also worthy of credit. It is a tradition, seek no farther. Here he shows that there were many who were shaken. (On Second Thessalonians, Homily IV)

Not by letters alone did Paul instruct his disciple in his duty, but before by words also which he shows, both in many other passages, as where he says, “whether by word or our Epistle” (2 Thess. ii. 15.), and especially here. Let us not therefore suppose that anything relating to doctrine was spoken imperfectly. For many things he delivered to him without writing. Of these therefore he reminds him, when he says, “Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me.” (Homily III on 2 Timothy – on 2 Tim 1:13-18)

I was useing it as an example i didnt mean as fufillment i made a post above about that sorry but the jews come back to god after we leave i cant explain that to you on here check out robert breaker youtube

And not the new earth the millenium period before the new earth

Basil contra sola Scriptura

“Of the beliefs and practices whether generally accepted or enjoined which are preserved in the Church, some we possess derived from written teaching; others we have delivered to us in a mystery by the apostles by the tradition of the apostles; and both of these in relation to true religion have the same force” (On the Holy Spirit, 27).”