youtube.com/watch?v=HLt2JM7XBqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im betting she is a jew

the human race

What makes you say that?

zhid

>her

Indian?

Egyptian, just reverse searched the pic. How dumb are you OP?

I know her race, you dumbfuck. I just want to see what guesses people make. And no, she's not Egyptian.

because she got a shit ton of money for her 7episodes her retarded series of gaming and only put out 3/7 then she wasnt able to cherry pick anymore so she did women through history but look at how it turned out.

North Indian.

tru dat

Nonwhite

colombian

Looks like a facesitter to me

Armenian.

Shes indian.

Levantine or Armenian

Transgender

POOJEW

not white

Some sort of Middle Eastern scum.

Who cares where exactly all those desert faggots look like to me.

North Indian

Ironic that this is considered to be the best race in India yet anywhere else even their best would be just another Ahmed.

Persian

Portuguese

Indian or Iranian

She probably is a Jew maybe some form of Arab at best.

the skull shape makes me guess indian but the cheek bones turn me towards american indian

>No blue eyes
Not white. Exterminate kill kill kill REEEEEEEEEE

Can you tell us the answer? My guess is Indian.

India
youtube.com/watch?v=HLt2JM7XBqk

My guess is Kurdish/Syrian

She obviously has a Caucasian skull pattern. But if you're defining terms of race according to immediate genetic descendancy then it is a fool's game at best. She could almost be anything European derived with that limitation. But "race" has broad and narrow meanings so your vague conflation has no relevance other than to confuse and obfuscate the traditional meaning of the term.

Cherry picking phenotypes is the absolute favorite pastime of the Chosens simply because it is the easiest way to undermine the national integrity of a particular ethnic group of people. It is "Man Bites Dog" on a grand scale that leads to degeneration and obsolescence of the native group for the sake of the parasitic overlords.

HNNNNNNNNNG

Italian, Portuguese, and little Brazilian muttiness?