Sam Hyde suspended from Twitter tonite

Well boys, another member of the Right has been exterminated tonight. O'Reilly axed, Based Jones cucked by his ex(((wife))), Coultrer banned at Berkeley. But this hurts the most:

www.twitter.com/night_0f_fire

(((They))) killed his Adult Swim show, now they killed his communication channel to fans. He's probably dead: choked on a $1 cigar they'll say.

F

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/PalmerLuckey/status/854821052395929600?p=v
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last known photo?

Sam must be sad

>$1 cigar

At least it was a flavourful smoke.

Every time someone on the right begins to make it big anywhere in the mainstream, they're taken out and shut down. Really sucks.

The worst part is that he didn't even become a martyr. Everyone is too scared of being taken down through such slimy kikery.

Hes a big guy

Well, what got him suspended? Context, OP!

Yeah, probably a pretty dry smoke too
Sam likes his smokes dry, not wet
$1 backwoods from a 2 year old bag in the car really give you more of a dry smoke

O'Reilly is a fag.

Feel bad for Hyde tho.

We memed Shut It Down into reality.

Wow I hate being a newfag idk who this is

no, that meme is a response to the jews shutting things down.

then why don't you lurk moar you shit-gobbling mongrel

He's a member of the comedy group Million Dollar Extreme, posted on Sup Forums a few times. Sup Forums kept trying to frame him as a school shooter and mass murderer. MDE had a pretty redpilled show on Adult Swim called 'World Peace' that got shutdown late last year because some Jewish reporter on Buzzfeed wrote article after article calling the show an 'alt-right' vehicle. This because Sam humiliated him in an interview.

>O'Reilly is a fa6

100%. My (OP) point is that they're attacking the entire totem pole of the Right: O'reilly didn't go hard enuff on Trump and didn't promote ousting Assad hardcore like (((they))) wanted; Alex Jones is the Normie gateway to the redpill and they hated the Joe Rogan interview ---see pending Pizzagate lawsuit. And now based Hyde, who's making bank selling his book, How to Bomb the US Gov, which he's promoting on Twitter.

Clearly, Sup Forums is in (((their))) nose hairs and is next target.

>why did Hyde do?

He was tweeting about the turn-white-to-Jew app today, which prob did it.

Also, Palmer Luckey is officially /ourguy/ --prob merits its own post; he returned to Twitter tonite for the first since Sept, when he got muzzled for funding Altright pro-Trump memes, and got fired by Zuckerberg.

He's talking shit at the Washington Post, who revealed today he donated $100k (dayum) to Trump. Motherboard is supposedly running another hit piece soon:

mobile.twitter.com/PalmerLuckey/status/854821052395929600?p=v

Imagine creating modern VR in your parents' garage, FB buys it, then fires you for memes so they can create a virtual prison planet for goyim. (((They))) are upping the ante, senpai.

We need confirmation for Hyde. Concerned.

shut up stupid spoonfeeding leaf cunt

I'll miss you frank

what happened? sam and charls are good ass dudes.

>$1 backwoods

Rumored to be the cause of death. Sam's preferred smoke, only true fans know. My CAPTCHA was a tissue paper holder. Cohencidence? We need proof of life.

people get shoahd from twitter all the time. He'll be back.

Blow me you Fosters swilling bogan

I guess in the end, he didn't get away with it.

I think it's just liberals and leftists channeling their impotent frustration now that Trump is in office and there is literally nothing they can do about it. So they've settled for trying to destroy people who publicly promoted or supported him in any way.

>he'll be back

Sam is in a poor state of late, and candidly admitted this on social. He's blacklisted. That's why Twitter is so important for his business/well being. He's Sup Forums but uses his real name. This may push him past the brink.

I hope they don't go after Charls next.

He's blacklisted from WHERE? He doesn't need anything except some youtube vertical videos, right?

Sams assistant (Ching) has taken over the MDE twitter and is confirming that all of Sams shootings were actually real

I loved his twitter :(

Sam you have a LOT of fans!

His Twitter was banned on Hitler's birthday.

Today all hell is goin' break loose. Is this why they push marijuana, so everyone is baked when the real Happening happens on AH's birthday?

if there wasn't weed everyone would be a white nationalist, instead of fucking wiggers
so yeah, that's why