Why does our youth idolize niggers?

Why does our youth idolize niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

spin.com/2017/03/sex-pistols-johnny-rotten-to-americans-support-trump-or-you-will-destroy-the-country/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was like 11 years ago

Things like rock music and punk music, typically cool white things, are now stodgy and hip hop is seen as the apex of cool so weak minded whites try to emulate that as best as they can

HOLY SHIT I'VE TRAVELLED BACK IN TIME, GEORGE BUSH IS STILL IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND MICHAEL JACKSON IS STILL ALIVE, WHAT IS GOING ON

>he dosen't like chad warden
gay niggas

dude that is a stale ass meme

Counter culture is always popular among the youth. Black culture is inherently counter culture. Pretty simple really.

>11 years ago

Fuck I'm old.

C'MON NOW.. THE WII?
shiiet
i aint tryna play no games wit no DEEL DO

>ps triple

OP QUICK use your time traveling powers and post a picture of Motorhead. We just might be able to thwart the kikes on 9/11!

>Black culture is inherently counter culture

No, that "Black Culture" is being pushed by the music industry. It's to foment unrest, racial division and social —all steps to push Globalism, which really is a sort of corporate feudalism.

Anyways....

The real counter-culture is, believe it or not, Trump. At least Sex Pistols's Johnny Rotten says so. As one of the pioneers of Punk Rock and always against the grain, he ought to know.

spin.com/2017/03/sex-pistols-johnny-rotten-to-americans-support-trump-or-you-will-destroy-the-country/

I thought he was Italian or spic

he is a spic

Pretty odd of an excuse to post a Chad thread on Sup Forums.

In any case:

PEE ES TRIPLE

its all a scam to purposely crash society so we can restart without the trash because in one hundred years humanity will look at all this trash in their data holographic spheres and call most people a bunch of fucking simian barbarians

WE FLY HIGH

NO LIE

YOU KNOW THIS

BAWLIN

It's funny how Chad was originally trolling, but he ended up being right. Sony always fucking wins no matter what

"our youth"
>our

But Chad Warden is based.

Chad Warden is the Adolf Hitler of videogames.

He was right.