Australians are fucking cancer

Australia's filled with degenerate weeaboos who want to invade Japan, rape Japanese women, and ruin their society and with their destroyed one instead. They're cucks who justify destroying the world's last hope, just so they can wet their dick. Blue-pilled whites in Japan are the same as blacks in Sweden. Japan is full.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOPZQHTNUs0&ab_channel=SamO'NellaAcademy
youtube.com/watch?v=pQM_MyoIZ0c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice proxy, teriyaki nigger

And people complain about my shitposts

Australians are the best of the best posters here. If you can't handle that, you're a cuck, and a FAGGOT.

That's what you get for making my grandfather build a railroad

moot couldn't bear us, so naturally you cunt aswell

Leafs did this.

Fuck off mate

I am agree with you, australian are like leafs.
Average autrsalian on Sup Forums is autisitic.

>Australia's filled with degenerate weeaboos

>Japan
>the world's last hope

wait a minute, something isn't right here

Yeah okay Segwayne.

Be careful, slant eyes!

Australian culture never existed. You just lick the american's balls and suck anglo's dick.

And proove me wrong your m8 australian are not posting always shitpost.

Canadian indians are one thing, but have you guys seen Australian indians? They look fucky.

Do reg aussies look fucky compared to reg based as fuck maplesirs? You bet your mommas black tits.

>Aussie whites giving a fuck about Japan

Top kek. We want less of you dumb fucks, not more. I said today I wished they'd nuked you cunts harder, you're fucking everywhere. You and the fucking Chinese. I don't know how a slap head can sit there and blame others with a straight face. You're the problem, cunt. Not us. Tell you mates to stop coming here.

AUSPOL MY LADS

fruck up crunt

Spotted the smarr dick slaphead in the USA
Why don't you get down off your fucking high slope and just kill yourself

White male+asian female children are capable of being tall, physically strong and genius level intellect, plus no Jap girl wants to fuck small dick Jin Jong Bing Bong who spend arr time in room sniffing pantsu rather than going outside to fuck girls

In Japan the men are basically ugly women so it's only right that real men go there and fix the situation

yeah, nah cunt
you floggers are a bunch of dero and i banged ya mum like a dunny door cunt

Go snuggle up to Germany, Frenchie

>lick the american's balls
most australians dislike americans you faggot

But more than the half of your culture is from US.

I am from Alsace, we never liked german.

No Australian should be allowed to utter (type) a single sentence on Sup Forums, or any of the internet really, until they explain pic related.

That is the simple fuckin' truth, M80s.

fuck off yankee

Have you actually seen one of those fuckers irl? You haven't so shut the fuck up cunt.

Fuck off you cunt we have a great culture.

*unlike you*

Hahahahah

> Compare France history and culture with Australia

That's why australian shouldn't be allowed to post on pol.

I am not actually checking to my right when i am posting to prevent a giant spider who wants to eat me.

Fuck you amerifat

youtube.com/watch?v=QOPZQHTNUs0&ab_channel=SamO'NellaAcademy

Done, now stfu normie

you fucking yank. you wanna go up against one of those fuckers? they'll fuck you up worse thana bonga high on petrol.

fucking drongo cunt

Good point. I don't know how I'd face one of these, even with some machine guns and infantry support.

From what I've read the emu commander was a brilliant tactician as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQM_MyoIZ0c

"Les vainqueurs l'écrivent, les vaincus racontent l'histoire "

The winners write it, the deafeted narrate History.

At least the Emus were there at the time Yank.

Those are only baby emus dude.

Make me.

Why do Aussies swear so much? not to mention the godawful accent

That emu is not even an adult you fucking retard. Oh god, you haven't seen an adult emu LOL American education.

Less than 25 yrs aussie will be mainly brown cuckbandits..
So one agrees with the Japanese being wise in these matters.

Sorry, but in France or US, emu don't invade city.

I don't see a savage emu in the street when i go shearch bread the morning.

This always makes me laugh. How can a country fuck up so bad?

I don't want to fuck Japanese women, I do fuck Japanese women

>sorry

America:
>tells Britain (greatest empire in the world at the time) to go fuck itself and its taxes. Fights and wins a war against it and establishes the most successful democracy in the history of mankind.
>abolishes slavery and sets an example for the world
>saves Europe in WW1
>invades France, defeats Nazi Germany, while simultaneously blasting the fucking Japs outta the Pacific, eventually nuking their homeland and ending WW2, saving the world from tyranny
>Wins the Cold War and prevents the Soviet Union and communism from controlling planet earth, again saving the world from tyranny

Australia:
>fights and loses a war against large birds
>B-but have you seen an emu, M8? They're really fucking mean!

TOP. FUCKING. KEK.

Alsace-bro reporting in my brother

There's a reason the British put you on a god forsaken island with wildlife that is good at killing things.

I for one quite like the Aussies

Cause your "white" australian are so ulgy you are constrained to go fuck out of your isle ?

Sadness, I really feel sorry for you...

/my guy/

I was just there cunt and all the ausfags i met over there were based as fuck and just wanted to have some fun. Japan's a giant fucking cult riddled with nuclear bomb shelters and sadness mainly from the loud Americans mentioning every town and tourist trap they went to.

You feel to the British stamp of approval.
British abolished slavery.
Russia saved Europe
Russia
And Russia again...
Now you have Russia & China.

At 36 I've Fucked more races than you've had jack off sessions boy

Enough out of you whiteflag.

Britain is BARELY above Australia my friend. In Britain you can be IMPRISONED for hurting a sodomite's feelings.

Let me say that again: in the birthplace of the Magna Carta, you can be IMPRISONED for hurting a sodomite's feelings.

You and your countrymen should also be quiet when AMERICANS are talking. Like Australia, you have a lot to learn from us.

fuck off moot, you had your chance to blanket ban them

Cool story bro, fuck your kangourou, your marsupial, your spider, your native australian , I pretty don't care. Just enjoy your sida.

Personnally I pref white woman.

>another french with broken engrish

I cringe every time

Well if Australians are cancer I'm not going to Chemo

Your prostitute sister from slovenia comming in West Europe don't think the same.

Give me a rundown on this cunt, lads.

Arab who thinks he's French or some provincial retard?

Oh wow, that come back was really clever. Good on you mate.

to bad you will be run over by a truck before you can enjoy her

>Cheap identity politics pitting whites against other whites.

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.

We are being invaded. Wake up.

we sense your fear, burger...

bump for mention of australia

Australians are idiots

you're the weeb for defending japanese culture, why do you care so much you fucking faggot weeb

What's with the mod faggotry lately? Lot of threads being deleted very quickly.

JIDE: oy vey, we must do something about those whites! If you what? Let's use our divide and conquer tactics on a fringe minority of whites that goes to a fringe part of the internet (anime website btw) to constantly shit-post. Hehe, that'll show something to those whites.

Top kek.

was his post wrong?

That's just the truth in Europe. And not my fault if english is very hard for french, french is a beautiful language very complexe and we do not have the same grammar than english.

>to bad you will be run over by a truck before you can enjoy her
True, hard year for us. But still less french killed this year by muslim terrorist than burger assassined by weapon. And american you are not allowed to troll France about terrorism, the 11 september make more deaths than all terrorist attack in France since 60 years.

Our nation bird has won a war.
Your faggety ass bird isn't even the best eagle

whenever I hear a french male speak I immediately assume they are gay, it's one of the most poofta languages I've ever heard tbqh

>Be Murrican
>Lose a battle to an imaginary Japanese air raid in 1942
>Kill 5 civilians
>Try to blame it on UFO's
>Criticise Australians for killing a few emus with machine guns.

It's all right here folks: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles

k...keep me posted

Don't worry, females strangers know we are not gay at all :^).

i am
you are
we are
australian

>Aussies are just too based for this fatass SHART IN MART

Bit rich coming from the same cunt who DID invade Japan (after nuking it), raped the nip QTs, still has soldiers there to this day, and is spreading YOUR degenerate culture all over the world m8.
If we make Japan worse, it's because we learned it from you burger bro.

Even tho ur carrying on like a fucken gallah we can still be m8s cunt and we might even share some virgin nip QTs with you after a beer or few while the jap boys get BTFO again and sniff dirty knickers in the corner

>all i had was me jocks on

Literally all I can hear when I read an aussie post

fuck japan. you sound like a fedora weaboo yourself

>fish chips cup o tea

literally all I can read when seeing a british post

>implying japans society is good
they have to wear masks everywhere 2
all their men are cucked by whitey
jap men are basically all pedo's
how would our true blue top cob shit not make japan 10x better

Yes, but not 100%. He merely misinterpreted some otherwise correct facts.

Have you ever seen a white woman François?
If so, when did you leave Europe?

>France history
What's it like having the most military defeats in history? I wouldn't know mate, cos I'm an Aussie.

>culture
You mean starting the downfall of the West with the French revolution? Or sucking nigger muslim dick all day? You can keep that shit to yourself m8

And don't forget who invented vegemite either cunt

i remember going to japan as part of exchange program. i thought it was weird how the host mother insisted on manually washing my penis with her hands and how the host sister insisted on us both sleeping naked on the same futon, she said it was important ritual to avoid bad spirits.

pretty sure their women just want to get fucked by white dick, to which i obliged. a very weird alien people, if you ever get the chance to watch one up close, look at how their eyes and nose seems like a plastic doll and not a real human being. weird skin texture also.

DELETE THIS

kid, you're just watching far too much incest hentai

Why do Australians pretend to be surly racist drunks online when statistically they're one of the most cucked populations on the planet. They complain about abbos on the web one minute, then go back to getting fucked in the ass by a chink and paying their nanny state for the privilege. Must be some form of inferiority complex.

MAKE YOUR CUNT-RY LESS OF AN EMBARRASSMENT

Story?

>checking to my right when posting to see a giant spider

T. Aussie who has a huntsman spider in his bedroom as I write this. You win this round, baguette-bro

>Japan is full.
its not and they are asking for my white dick and i am going there on UNI exchange for my second semester to fill some japanese uni girls with my white seed :)

deal with it

Just for exemple, here a photo of our 11 candidate for presidential in 4 days. Where we suck muslim and black dick ?

>What's it like having the most military defeats in history? I wouldn't know mate, cos I'm an Aussie.
Many defeat beacause a lot of war. But still many Great victory and big colonization. To support that, France has actually the bigger maritime domain of the word, thanks to our many isles colonized and kept.

That is not how you spell faggot.

fagguette*

SCAR NON CUNT

pics or it didnt happen