> J U S T

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
reddit.com/user/Pathfinder_Ryder
www3.dvc.edu/org/info/schedules/course-detail.htm?keySection=2259Fall2017Philosophy(CCCandDVC)
www3.dvc.edu/org/info/schedules/course-detail.htm?keySection=8198Fall2017Philosophy(CCCandDVC)
m.okcupid.com/profile/Philosoriot/?cf=profile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAIL VICTORY

HOLY FUCK, hes even got the little opening in his stache just like the guy in the vid, you fuckers are S C A R Y

C H E C K E D

Here is our supercut from last night

Just woke up from a blackout.

Who is this faget?

over 400 student reviews...

He was hitting people in the head with a bike lock at a pro trump event at UC berkeley.

uhhh if this was even remotely true why havent the cops arrested him? They would be fucking ecstatic to slam one of these cop haters in cuffs with the news watching.

speaking of lets get the news on this too, start tweeting news outlets in his area if anyone has solid info.

We have video and pics of him hitting 6 people with bike U-lock, 4 of them on the head Attack on Pepsi guy, no helmet, he caused some blood there. youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg 2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt 2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o …He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0.:37 He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53 in this one youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ … Slow motion He hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet At 1:12 he brakes military style green helmet youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o … [In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261 … Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot..

>job is professor teaching ethics
How is he allowed to teach ethics when he shuts down others right to freedom to speech by force?

i love you guys

>Sup Forums is the FBI, the party van, and the CIA now
What the fuck happened. This is just pure pottery.

It's done. Jack from the Rebel helped me break the story and now my phone is dinging from twitter every 3-5 seconds. The (You)s are delicious

mfw my quick and dirty screenshots are in the supercut

University left biased "ethics." My one prof literally tried to defend pedos

there is so much evidence against this fuck

Truly, nothing is beyond our reach. Now file criminal charges and sue him for everything he's worth.

START TWEETING LOCAL POLICE AND NEWS OUTLETS.

Plz post their hashtags to do so twitter handles etc...fb pages....

Rev up that autism, its time to go to work.

it's a leftist thing. Sane people just wouldn't understand.

As mentioned. Absolutely disgusted this guy is teaching what his teaching while doing what his doing.

We have video and pics of him hitting 6 people with bike U-lock, 4 of them on the head

Attack on Pepsi guy, no helmet, he caused some blood there. youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt 2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o

He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0.:37 He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53 in this one youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ

Slow motion He hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet At 1:12 he brakes military style green helmet youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o

In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot...
twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048

Can I get a basic gestalt on this guy? I've been at work for 8 hours today and didn't have a lot of time to check Sup Forums.

Bump Cause Fuck you Eric Clanton

Fascism has never been, and never will be, free speech. Inciting violence will never be protected under free speech.

I think I found his reddit account

reddit.com/user/Pathfinder_Ryder

PUT ON MAILBOX
>PUT ON MAILBOX
PUT ON MAILBOX
>PUT ON MAILBOX
PUT ON MAILBOX

Eric Clanton's current email:

Check out my boots goys

>exploring restorative justice from an anti-authoritarian perspective
I don't understand what's wrong with these people. How can they seriously believe this shit while at the same time literally attacking people in the streets for disagreeing with them? How the hell is that anti-authoritarian??

Stickman knows, just shared Milo's video on Bikelock guy

This dude fucking loves to fight, I'm sure he's itchin to get this guy for trying to kill patriots

Fucking can't believe you guys tracked down a man wearing a hood and mask.

I'm in awe, but also incredibly worried for the future.

WE WILL FIND YOU
WE WILL DESTROY YOU

WERE NOT DONE
KEEP GOING

>Inciting violence will never be protected under free speech.
Bu-but that is what ANTIFA does, they incite violence, physically block people from speaking and block protests.

They are the definition of treason with their core communist ideology and shutting down roads, damaging personal property is all denying others their constitutional rights.

We need an exec order that starts putting these people on the map using registries like the sex offender registry since these people cant be cured and they groom other people with their ideology the same way a pedo does a child.

Poor little terrorist snowflake, about to get melted...
Eric Clanton, turn yourself in and get ahead of the massive shitstorm that's going to monsoon over your school tomorrow.

>Inciting violence will never be protected under free speech.
True. That's why people are standing up to the fascist antifa.

dank

do it

A fucking leaf found him, just skimming through profiles on an Anti-fa group

We have video and pics of him hitting 6 people with bike U-lock, 4 of them on the head

Attack on Pepsi guy, no helmet, he caused some blood there.
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt
2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o

He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0.:37
He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53 in this one
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ

Slow motion He hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet
At 1:12 he brakes military style green helmet
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o

In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot...
twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048

It would be epic if someone did this.

Hail Sithis.

I despise facists ideology. I do not want a facists nation.

But man, do I hate fucking communists.

They're not anti-authoritarian, they want to be in charge. Communists always want more power and free shit.

why arent we draining the swamp of America of these communists?

WTF did we go to war in Vietnam because of the fear of communism spreading in Asia when its spreading right here on every campus being taught and tested by these traitors?

>be stupid gommie fuck
>the 6 things you could never do without include 5 personal possessions/superfluous consumables, one of which is admittedly stolen

like pottery

We know where he will be. He currently teaches a Monday Wednesday class. Let's all show up to his class and citizen arrest him. Calling all anons... Let's make this an event if the police do nothing.

www3.dvc.edu/org/info/schedules/course-detail.htm?keySection=2259Fall2017Philosophy(CCCandDVC)

Remember when we did this to CTR before the election? Good times, Leaf. We /darkbrotherhood/ now.

>In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head
I didn't realize it was this bad. He's doing full blast hits on peoples heads.

this right here proves it.

>muh freeze peach
that doesn't give you the freedom to be a Nazi, sorry. if your speech is violent towards others, don't be surprised when people fight back

Fucking hell I love you guys, this is yet another shining example of our potential power

I'm going to the FBI tomorrow in SF to provide lots of evidence to them about his terrorist acts. I'm hoping we can find direct links to him and Yvette in the interim. That would be the sex.

His Diablo Valley College profile says his primary 'research' interests are ethics and politics. Not very ethical

Guess beating people in the head with a bike lock was just a 'research' project for this subhuman.

>liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
you can totally see his fucking pussy face in that video.

>TFW you hunt for someone for 4 days with little sleep
>>Click on a cached photo a leaf sent you to and this face stairs back at you

Its oooover for him
>Trying to crack open people's brain holders
Reminder that bike lock fag worked with a team to assault people with a deadly weapon.

fascists and communists are both authoritarian dickheads I hope they start blowing each other away at these stupid ass protests

>his class schedule
We need to shut down his class with some anons and stop him from speaking the same way he shows up to stop others from speaking.

>that doesn't give you the freedom to be a Nazi, sorry
Actually it does.

I have an old college buddy who's in Berkeley PD. I know it's a long shot because BPD has been so cucked, but I'm definitely gonna give him all the info we collected.

This is why its important to get network associations to him and Yvette or any of the other lurch mother fuckers.

so what we gonna do bout dis?

>Freezepeach
Hi SRS. I can't wait for more of our glorious alt-knights to beat your fat catlady asses to a bloody pulp at the next Trump rally.

Shit thats a good idea. Do it Sup Forums. Do it.

>Sup Forums goes to the fbi to help with investigations now

what a time to be a shitpost

come back and post proof user
>put me in the screenshot

IM CUMMING

>Let's all show up to his class and citizen arrest him.

Citizen arrest is only good in exigent circumstances, like if you caught him beating a student on the spot.

Try not to kidnap him, mmmkay?

>You don't have rights promised under the first amendment because it offends
>So, we'll attack you with bike locks

Do people actually think like this?

>speech
>violent

braindead idiet moran

He teaches another one later in the day on Monday and Wednesday too.

www3.dvc.edu/org/info/schedules/course-detail.htm?keySection=8198Fall2017Philosophy(CCCandDVC)

Jesus this place is autistic.

>Hey Pence, can we just track all these guys down and keep where they live on a public database?
>Great idea, Donnie

>Hey, Joe, can we force all these people to register their firearms and put it on a public database so the niggers know who to rob, and then we can take the guns?
>I love it, Barack

See the issue?

We have already informed the FBI, his old university, his new university, several newspapers and the local PD

hey guys, check out this leaf :^)

Of course he's a fucking (((professor))). Of course.

All I did was spam esoteric previously unseen video clips for others to comb. My eyes just aren't good enough for that crowd scanning.

>Gets arrested for arguing against feminists online.
I'd expect nothing less than a post like this from a Leaf.

This is a federal offense since he is using violence to take away someone elses civil liberties depriving them of the right to free speech.

Its time we start shutting ANTIFA down and this is the start.

> CSU Bakersfield
> SFSU

Some memes just write themselves

m.okcupid.com/profile/Philosoriot/?cf=profile

Welcome to Sup Forums

>Guy gets caught doing criminal acts in public
>Sup Forums unmasks him and tracks him down
>Justice!
No. You're just a Leaf. We're doing something good for once.

no jackass not really, these people are criminals, once a criminal its legal to create an online database of them ya derp, thats why we have that sex offender registry.

>Room H-109
Someone should post Stuff Naming Eric Clanton as the violent scumbag he is on the door and on nearby bulletin boards.

We need to muster people for the next berkley rally to kick some antifa ass

Probably too late as its final time in leaf land anyways

We could just rev up those safety squads again

question is... are the police even looking for this faggot? I mean, if this info gets forwarded to them, will they act?

Holy shit, it really could be that pen...

And you're new.

probably not

>m.okcupid.com/profile/Philosoriot/?cf=profile
Lord have Mercy!!!!!!!!

This guy looks like an ugly Shaia Labeuf

weponized autism = collective consciousness.

Sup Forums is unlocking a hidden gem of nature. A true autist,

To all of You who did This: Thank You. You guys are awesome, i love You. Never stop doing this. And don't forget to fuck his shit up!

Alright, I see your point. It may still cause some issues... But then again, we're all already on some database somewhere. Thanks, Facebook/Google

Nice sunglasses too.

>question is... are the police even looking for this faggot?
>is in ANTIFA
>Underlying philosphy hates cops

hmmmmmmmmm yea those cops are gonna love dis