Really makes you think

really makes you think

This is a good post OP, but quite honestly, I just woke up and went to work, so I am quite tired. Wish I could go back to sleep, I am pretty sleepy. I suggest you should close the laptop and get some sleep as well, OP. We all are tired and must get a good night's rest.

>how ancient egyptians looked like
>how

Why is this such a common grammatical error? And it's not just niggers who make it.

>actually getting a someone who looks berber or north africa that ruled egypt the longest instead of shit tier nubians that only controlled egypt for less than 100 years

SAGE
and fuck niggers

WE WUZ KANGZ

It's like they lose their train of thought between "how" and "like".

WE

I concur with this gentleman.

How many centuries is that? How long is the entire span of Egyptian history?

This right here. I think we all need a good night's sleep

Fucking british cunt

Fucking leafish cunt

WUZ

Fuck off Egypt

KANGZ MUHFUGGA

oh no, a northern african was chosen to play a northern african in a movie set in northern africa.

How scandalous.

The only niggers in ancient Egypt were slaves.

Who made this and why is the 22nd court in St Louis a replica?

That's modern art, not ancient Egyptian... We all know blacks were slaves back then...

It's funny because she actually looks appropriate to be an ancient Egyptian, with some tanning of course

nice meme eesti

The geographic boundary between indigenous caucasoids and indigenous negroids is the Sahara Desert, not the Mediterranean Sea.

The pyramids were built by phoenecians (with sone jewish slave labor) and later conquered by greeks.

The niggers came way way after the pyramids