Why is race-mixing pushed so hard for whites?

Why is race-mixing pushed so hard for whites?
I always felt like white + anything nonwhite makes for ugly and dysfunctional offspring.
Asians are definitely the bested race mixers.
Blasians are great.
Asian + Poo in loo/Arab = Sexy and smart
Asian + Native American = Very Alpha looking men and sexy women

Why is racemixing pushed for whites when they are the worst at it? White mixes only look good when they are 80% white.

Gee user I don't know, definitely not pic related

Never.

Is it really the Jews though?

>Is it really the Jews though?

Oh, that tingled so many things in me.

Are they the only ones who want to rid the world of whites?

You must be new here.

No I'm not. I just don't think they are the only ones.

Those ladies are hot.
Make me wanna cum to US.

OP, pic related

Poo if you want to mix then mix with an East Asian like my post suggests. 95% of white women are utterly disgusted with poos, but the gold diggers would marry you anyways if you are rich.

Probably because most White women are degenerates. For women, they want nigger dick, and for men, the only way to get a decent wife is to marry an Asian woman.

Numales and SJWs that support the Jews

Of course it is, you retard

I don't care. Take my money. Take my body. Take my soul but gimme that good ol pussy.

oh fuck off op

I think there are high up whites that want less whites because there would be less competition and an easier to control underclass.
The Chinese also want less whites in the world because that makes them more powerful.

Indian + white works too, nigger.

Whites are kind of like that one pug/bulldog breed that can't reproduce properly so they need to introduce a new breed to help it survive, which sort of doesn't make any sense but people have high standards when it comes to relationships these days.

It will probably come down to whites picking a race to race mix with by 2050 or so.

They will likely pick those of southern European decent (latin).

oops.

descent.

Google is fake search.

>high up whites that want less whites because there would be less competition and an easier to control underclass
This is true. Google the Kalergi plan. Although mass automation will probably make having an underclass in the first place pointless, since the labor that they would provide would be automated. It would either be a drain on the rich in order to provide them with basic income, or it would be a cause of instability. I don't know about the Chinese though.

Another reason why a lot of the higher-ups want it is because they don't actually have to deal with the consequences of more niggers and shitskins and fewer Whites. A lot of SJWs are from suburban upper class families and are sheltered from ghetto culture. Meanwhile the South is the most racist part of the country because the people actually have to live with niggers, and thus have a high degree of racial awareness.

True.

Race-mixing genetically weakens the white race. Of course (((they're))) going to push for it.

No those are the Jews

>those eyes will become brown after puberty.

This would be a minority of mixed Indians and Whites. Most look like shit.

Not all are Jews but around 50% are

Nah, they're all pretty normal looking.

Why did whites force themselves on everyone to racemix?