Happy columbine day Sup Forums!

Happy columbine day Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVPNlM0L79A
youtube.com/watch?v=TvAdmkaubQs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XG8k4IYIgvo
youtube.com/watch?v=YWL7czAd4JU
archive.org/stream/ColumbineMassacre-jewishStudentsRevenge-ForbiddenHistory/ColumbineMassacre-JewishStudentsRevenge_djvu.txt
youtu.be/DjyLe2mQq60
youtu.be/OE0euvqHocs
youtu.be/mRPVbNzDaqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOLY SHIT THAT GET
youtube.com/watch?v=xVPNlM0L79A

noice

youtube.com/watch?v=TvAdmkaubQs

Columbine day, Hitler day, Marijuana day.
Which TV should I binge while baked?

>1488
CHECKED

Nice digits.

Eric and Dylan did nothing wrong.

Oh fug, 14/88 get on hitler's birthday with an edgelord post.

This is the high water mark lads, it's all decline and ruin from here.

RIP reb & v0dka

>1488 on 4/20

I am a witness.

>1488
What does it mean?

nice

I've never seen this picture, is it legit? I was in high school when this happened. These gentlemen were a year older than me. After they did what they did we couldn't carry backpacks, a cop was placed in our school, and people started looking at me funny. There were other school shootings before them but they took the cake.

PRAISE KEK

The Greatest Story Never Told

what the fuck does 1488 mean?

Also, fuck both of them. They murdered innocent CHILDREN for no reason other than "muh feels."

They were weak as fuck and instead of trying to better themselves, they decided to spread their misery onto innocents. They were literally the worst kind of people and no better than Steven Stephenson.

I don't find any comfort in this fact, but they are most likely burning in hell at this very moment, regretting every second of their crimes and screaming and crying in pain, wishing they could come back to earth and live different lives.

Taking a life is not a game, especially an INNOCENT CHILD'S life. Fuck both of these faggots.

being made human without the possibilty of BEING human

Yes it is legit retard. It's everywhere

yes

b2r

Newfag detected. If you don't know what 1488 is and think Eric and Dylan did anything wrong, get the fuck out nigger

>Columbine was 18 years ago

I don't seek out gore and I am not addicted to the internet.

The 14 words and Heil Hitler, both words start with the 8th letters of the alphabet.

>1488

well I never

More pics please ?

>Trump's election was 32 years ago

Time for you to leave new friend.

i really hope noone gets any ideas from this desu ;))

Noice.

You guise are idiots if you think I'm a newfag or a redditor. I simply don't praise weak bitches that murder KIDS for no reason. Hitler was a faggot too.

Taking a human life is no small thing, ESPECIALLY innocents.

dont Forget our birthdaychild

Colorado checking in!

18 years ago now...how the fuck did that happen...18 years? WTF...doesn't feel like it ;( Time goes by too fast.

What are the 14 words?

Give him a minute to google it.

Motherfucking >1488

learn to use google it is your friend and will show you the way.

>1990 was 68 years ago

(Leave newfag) x 7

gonna send these digits off to the lab to make sure they are real

solidarity bro. I feels it too...

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children.

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

Fun fact: you can still download and play the Doom levels made by Eric Harris. He actually made a few decent levels.

Those guys had a social life and friends. They most likely had some severe genetic mental disorders because their crime doesn't make any fucking sense.

Lanza, boss Rodge and the neo pagan knight templar mason Breivik make more sense than them because these simply "lost it" due to isolation. Hey, at least we know "why".

I bet the stench of them shitting and pissing themselves was something to behold.. haha..

Would they have done this if they'd had /r9k/ or Sup Forums to feel brotherhood with?

>tfw Basement Tapes not released

muh future for white children! LOL.

If you want a future for white children get the fuck off of Sup Forums and get a job.

I hate liberals but you guys are almost as bad. You take yourselves way too seriously.

>MUH FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN!

BAHAHA! You dumb faggots don't realize making money and moving into the upper echelons of society would be the best thing for your "movement."

Keep shitposting away on the chins and praising child murderers, though. You're making a BIG difference.

Possibly with better tactics and actual conviction rather than just as the end all life experience.

Lovers

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XG8k4IYIgvo

LONG LIVE THE TCM

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

How is this considered racist? It's bizzare when you think about it.

>1488 get

Also press F to pay respects to these two fine gentlemen. Fuck bullies.

You know whats really funny? No one remembers that they were actually jewish.
Their plan was to escape to israel because of the no extradition treaty.
The reason the infamous basement tapes were never released is because the sheriff feared the tapes would cause antisemetic backlash.
While singing how they hated spics, niggers, etc. during the massacre they were also screaming how much they hated whites as well but no one includes that part.
Michael moore, who just recently lead those feminist marches for sharia law or whatever, immediately jumped on the columbine incident and attempted to direct the blame towards violent video games.
Truely, a tragedy.

He blamed it on neglect of parents students and falculty
Not video games and not music

They were just edgy teens

It's crazy to think they actually went in there and started blasting away.

Junior year at school, in the morning before class and roaming the halls, my friend and I loosely joked about shit like what Dylan and Eric would come to do 2 years later. Now, had we done the same, we'd be arrested and on the news.

What did he mean by this?

the trenchcoat mafia llives on!

>1488
Them digits
Also Columbine is a sad day stop it.

oh my

>1488
happy birthday hitler and columbine!

>You know whats really funny? No one remembers that they were actually jewish.
source?
I thought only dylan was a jew

You havw to go back

Was columbine a false flag?

>Innocent
Nobody is innocent

Greatest get of the year so far.

DOOM is still the best FPS even today IMO.
Call me a nostalgiafag all you want but it's true.
plus the wads are great
youtube.com/watch?v=YWL7czAd4JU

>1488
>on Hitler's birthday

Tfw won't be able to sleep, but staying up all night is degenerate. Forgive me HH. And welcome back.

Would you like a bibby for your spoonfeeding? Faggot

world wide columbine soon, fellow robot

>Taking a human life is no small thing, ESPECIALLY innocents.
*deeply inhale entire blunt in one go*
*hold it in*
*supress cough*
*hold*
CGHKHOUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa ke-ke-keeehhhh

DUDE.

WHAT?!

archive.org/stream/ColumbineMassacre-jewishStudentsRevenge-ForbiddenHistory/ColumbineMassacre-JewishStudentsRevenge_djvu.txt

I found this awhile back, looks like someone was trying to sweep it under a rug so some of its fucked up but a lot of interesting info is in there.
Also look into dylans parents, probably both their parents actually, but the one's jew mom has a lot of interesting shit tied to her.

Best mix.
youtu.be/DjyLe2mQq60

I'll have you know I'm trained in gorilla warfare, you little bitch. This is your first and last warning.

Also, YOU are a faggot.

Even normal well adjusted people have seen this photo everywhere.

Even better
youtu.be/OE0euvqHocs

Kek.

step aside kiddos watch and learn

damn man I had gigs of all the shit I could find years ago and my PC died never heard of most of this shit, interesting

youtu.be/mRPVbNzDaqM

Yeah Yeah we know what we're supposed to believe. We actually don't like kids shooting up schools, retardo. It's a symptom of a disease.

They were on (((SSRI Antidepressants))), like most mass murderers.

blessed digits right there

You are correct. I recently replayed Doom and that game holds up incredibly well. A timeless classic.

It was awful...and fuck the pussy ass cops who just stood outside, letting it get worse and worse.

SSRI's dont do a damn thing (positive or negative) to your brain.. they test the same as placebo in studies :p

you're a newfag and it's super obvious. obviously the school shooters were fucking terrible humans but to put it simply, hitler did nothing wrong.

You don't have to worry you're braindead anyway judging by your typing.

I feel you famalam. I'm 21 and this is my first exposure to the pic.

I think theres a lot about columbine thats been overlooked that should be dug into.
Columbine in some ways laid the groundwork for the america we see today.
So many questions left unanswered, it was like the proto happening.
Theres a lot of answers hidden in the columbine incident.

Oh there's no doubt you're from reddit, your kind stick out like a sore thumb around here.

wow. Hitler's 128th birthday, AND the anniversary of the colombine shooting? this is the best day of the year!

uff

cowards .. taking the easy way out ...
people who worship these virgins should do the same and kill themselves before they hurt someone else who actually finds enjoyment out of life (and isnt a homo virgin)

yes, its legit.

I CAN'T FUCKING DESCRIBE HOW ANGER I AM YOU FUCKING TOMATO FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER I FUCK YOU I FUCK YOUR MOM DEATH TO ALL SMUGGLERS 1488

Unless you yourself phased through the mindset they felt that was persistent enough for them to commit to this act, especially to continue after downing the first victim, then even if it was explained in words you could understand you still would not "get it".
And that isn't your fault. Their actions were a backlash to some things and a culmination of others and also their choice in dealing with it.

Does anyone else have a similar experience?

When I was in junior high school in the early 2000's, the brother of one of the victims (a girl) came to give a presentation. He showed interviews with other columbine kids about how they remembered her. It took a strange turn at the end when he started talking about her diary and about she knew she was going to die soon.