How Many People Here are Unhappy?

How many people on Sup Forums are generally unhappy and why? Lonely? Underappreciated?

I originally came here years ago understanding that this is where the outcasts go, but I want a second opinion here.

Projection.

Oh, I know I'm miserable, I just want to know how many of you are, as well.

You want r9k. Now cease the data mining

Generally fairly content with life, but you need something to rant about otherwise you just become a braindead stoner nihilist.

People on Sup Forums are generally pretty miserable. I don't see why personally it's a brilliant time to be alive.

I am actually quite happy. Got past the edgy nihilism phase once i realized specifically why everything sucks, instead of just having a vague feeling of unease about the future.

Truth and purpose feels liberating from the directionlessness of before.

I'm unhappy merely because of the things i've learned on Sup Forums. I'd be so much happier if I was bluepilled...

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board..

Pretty much this
It'll all be over in 8 years or less, but until that time, we've fucking won. And as Sup Forumsacks grow up and take public office, we'll only continue to win.

I came to this website some time around 2010, also thinking it is where the outcasts go. I was partially right, but this website is a lot more than that. I am generally unhappy because I've had a lot of bullshit thrown at me over the last six years. Horrible breakup, had a mental breakdown and was diagnosed bipolar type 2, lots of small bullshit. I had a pic related moment but it was my 21st birthday. Life is unfair and I can't handle it, so I've become NEET and I'm accepting that I will never have sex again (might get a blowjob from this hot mom but that's a maybe and after that I'm fucked)

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure of the minimum number of fagots in this thread

We're just too intelligent, fellow redditor.

>not a Sup Forums worth thread

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.

This. When a society literally insists on destroying itself and gives basically death threats to those that want to save it there's simply nothing to believe in and nothing to stand for. Humans have at least enough iq to feel this is wrong. Even most dogs do.

I am happy sometimes. I don't see a heck of a lot of happy people out there anyway. Plus a lot of happy people are fake happy. They are insufferable and almost as bad as antifa.

I'm unhappy, but it's mostly because I'm homeless, I returned from a deployment and there wasn't a single house available for rent, I don't have any credit-not even "bad credit" just no credit, I paid for my own car with cash, lived within my means all my life, so I can't even get a loan from the VA because my "no credit" is seen as a risk so even though there's no houses available for rent in my area I can't actually buy a house because I can't get a mortgage.

I have enough in savings to get by in a hotel for a while but I recently started smoking for the first time in years and have thought about killing myself just because I feel like shit because as soon as a posting is put online, it's gone within minutes. Even driving around when I find houses with "for rent" signs that aren't posted online I get turned down because someone beat me to the punch.

Smart people are unhappy. It's a small price to pay to know the truth.

senpai, ive never been happier. now im just scared that it can only go downhill from here

I laughed at the Ben Garrison watermark.

>can't rent a house because you don't let the plastic jew track your spending

What dystopian country do you live in?

>married
>stable job
I'm generally pretty happy.

I'm here because I like discussion and I legitimately want to make my community and country better than I found it.

move out of state
try oklahoma

Was mostly fine for the last five years. Then the depression came back.
I'd let myself forget that you never actually beat depression, you just learn to live with it. And I thought that I didn't have to try at the second part anymore, since things were already going well.

Lonely? Yeah, all my life. Grew up in the woods with no neighbors -- didn't learn how to make friends as a kid, so I have no friends now. I thought I could handle living like this, but it gnaws at me.

Underappreciated? No, overappreciated. People give me praise and accolades for the shit that I do and say how fucking smart I am but I don't know why. I don't like myself or the things that I make and do. I don't get why others would.

so why are you unhappy then, user?

MAD POL IS SAD POL

WHITES COME FROM ALBINISM. RACE DOESNT EXIST.

Weatherford, Oklahoma. It's squeaky clean, there's little duplexes everywhere, and cute college girls all around.

The best thing about thinking of killing yourself is that you can get creative. Maybe try getting a job on a cruise ship or something.

I can't m8, I'm tied to the base I'm tied to. I feel like there's no place for me since no matter how hard I look nothing's available, and I'm just wheel-barreling my savings to a hotel by the week.

"Happiness" is a myth.
Kynicism's where it's at

People who live in hotels are fucking up... find a room in a trailer like a normal poorfag

A scientific man has no wishes and no affections -- a mere heart of stone.

I have over 30k in savings, there's literally no room anywhere.

get a roommate -- someone else at the base.

This is Nice.

Yeah, I'm pretty unhappy. But it's not like I don't have a good reason for it.
Over the last 8 years I've lost my friends, and by that I mean my childhood
friends who are like family, my core friend group. Basically I am the last of
the bunch.

I fought two of my best friends over a set of car keys after a night
of drinking. It's a long story but they crashed that night. A week after the funeral
one of the girlfriends found out she was pregnant. January 2016 that kid
passed away at the age of 4.

Other stories involve cancer at the age of 22, overdose and one got hit by a semi.
All in the span of 8 years. People have said and will say, get over it, but that's
pretty hard when every time you come close to closure or something like that,
some new shit happens. First christmas day my mom died due to a cerebral hemorrhage.
My dad found her that morning. So yeah, generally pretty unhappy.

>Thinking out loud
I'm not really unhappy because of the red pills and am more excited that there is already a lot I know but also more to learn in my life. I can honestly say I love my life despite shortcomings in certain areas. Like I wish I met more people that I like this first year in college. I do think sometimes it would be fun to just be oblivious to the stuff going on around me and be dumb and simple but thats also not who I am. I see my friend that is in a fraternity and think

>he's going to all these parties, he's around all these hot girls all the time but he's not smart at all. Like he has no clue about the most simple ideas outside of when he's going to get fucked up next or what classes he's in at that moment. He doesn't take care of himself and greek life has basically made him more dumb in himself.

So no I am not an outcast, I fit in physically, and could be greek but don't want to. Just happen to be in a place that has a lot of kids in greek life and the rest are either weird or somewhere I'm not.

Recently I got in a bad car reck (pick related) and that gave me a concussion and this weird social anxiety that I've never had before. I start sweating and my neck kinda stiffens up when I'm in a crowd place or I get nervous when talking to someone I don't normally talk to. That doesn't help. Its not even like I lost my social skills I guess I just kinda have to get back into the groove of making friends again.
Lonely? Not really. I wish I had more friends here but I have friends back home that I like so it isn't that bad. I do think there are "outcasts" on here but the ratio of weird fuckers that like like LARPing online to normal people that are just nerds (and all the autists in-between) is just going to be an unknown. For a lot of y'all its probably in your head too. The topic came up when I had friends over for dinner and I said I was introverted and they all looked at me like I was crazy. Think most of us need to get out of our own heads.

I'm sorry, based Netherlands bro

Blacks fuck your daughters while you masturbate.

Feel your fury. Feel your hate.

Elevate your mental state.

I wish I could unlearn. All the people I know who don't know all this shit seem so damm happy

No you don't. They seem happy because they lie to themselves to make their daily lives bearable. But then when their lies catch up with them, they are crushed and don't know what to do. You may walk around in a sense of general malaise, but at least you can see problems coming and do something about them. Then if you get hit anyway, you can kind of shrug it off.

>How many people on Sup Forums are generally unhappy and why? Lonely? Underappreciated?
I do because shitskins.
Whenever I move to a non cucked part of France full of white traditional people I'm genuinely happy. Then they think I'm being weird for being all smiles and "thank you" or offering help for anything.
Then I have to go back to my niggerkebab infested town and I remember why I'm angry and sad.
There, you had a serious answer.

Why don't you remove kebab? They drive trucks over the French, why don't the French drive trucks over the slimes?

I should be unhappy but I'm not.
My granny died last year which sucked because I really liked her. Doggo went missing never found her.Two of my best friends got into drug dealing and smoking which ment they fucked off from playing vidya like the good old days and became degenerate faggots. Certain individuals are cunts to be around but soon il be free from retarded dipshits.
I have always been generally happy on my own. Doesn't make me depressed. Like being independent to be honest.

kikes ruining the planet makes me either sad or angry or both

Because murder is illegal ? Your question is stupid.

What I never understood is how incredibly intelligent people I respected and looked up to can be so clueless.

You're a lawyer or you have a master's in economics, how can you take the show at face value?

Pretty content. Pretty happy

Moderated alcoholism can help alleviate the post-redpill regret syndrome.

But you're always going to come back to normal, this hell.

It's not murder if it's self defense. They are literally there to burn France to the ground, and you do nothing because your communist politicians have you cucked. Did the Estates General say to themselves, "no, we cannot have the Tennis Court Oath. That would be illegal?" Are you French or are you a dog?

Why be unhappy when you can consume your soul with hatred?

Don't judge them too harshly. It is human psychology to want to believe one's own lies.

Let it out, user. It's okay.

Oh god I hate that comic series so much
>boo hoo im sad and inept haha it's so funny
pathetic desu

Nice anarcho-communist flag.

>fixed

Pretty much this. Sadness leads to demotivation and a lack of effort. Hate leads to a desire to act. The proper use of hatred to better ones self or society is crucial in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. And when you stumble upon a vast conspiracy of degeneracy and communism there is nothing wrong with harnessing all your malice to a constructive end to prepare for the inevitable day you get to physically remove the scum.

Why the fuck didn't you buy everything on a credit card which you then pay back on time at the end of the month? Of course no one's going to rent or sell to someone without a credit history.