WHY HASN'T OBAMACARE BEEN REPEALED YET?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQLreUCRYXM
reddit.com/user/OBAMA_LEAF)
mises.org/library/yes-minimum-wages-still-increase-unemployment
mises.org/blog/weve-created-millions-jobs-myth
mises.org/library/job-creation-and-other-economic-myths
youtube.com/watch?v=VsWzfhvvOgg
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-23/top-white-house-economist-admits-94-all-new-jobs-under-obama-were-part-time
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/us-trade-deficit-2016-was-biggest-four-years
dataspace.princeton.edu/jspui/bitstream/88435/dsp01zs25xb933/3/603.pdf
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why haven't leafs made a single post?

We have

Because it's better to see it collapse and blame it on cuckservatives that wouldn't repeal it, and the dems that created it.

many posts

repealing obamacare would actually salvage obama's legacy

keeping this broken system that is harming nearly every american is the best way to stick it to the left

also sage

Isn't Trump in charge of making things better for the American people? Not worse.

Repubs couldnt agree on the replacement, soon Obamacare will be history...

Why hasn't trump crashed the economy yet?
What is the IMF waiting for??

u mean stick it to the American people, including a lot of Trump voters, who rely on Obamacare

Why is Trump spiting his own voters?

How can they when they weren't intelligent enough to come up with something better for their new flag than what they found in their backyard?

He can't do that if the Republicans won't let him. Once Obama and the Cuckservatives are sufficiently humiliated they'll have no choice except to repeal it or else lose their tenuous hold on power.

Patience user. Crashing the economy and then dindu chimping out is what Republicans do best.

>GOP House
>GOP Senate
>GOP President

Can't do shit. What a fail. Republicans can't even work with Republicans.

No, actually, it's up to congress to write laws here. He repealed the parts that couldn't get through congress and Obama executive ordered in, but the rest is up to congress.

Guess the Republicans should just go home, there's no governing to do

GOP Congress

He didn't repeal shit btw. He just signs tweets and thinks that means something.

That's ok. The Democraps are so fucking incompetent and can't win a simple house election.

Country would be a lot better off.

Huge win for the democrats today

lol in a deep red district ?

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

wtf i hate money in politics now!

>unironically bringing up jews

fucking lol you guys have no idea how politics works in the slightest

Because Drumpffftbraaap is a conman

It's fucking hilarious to see Sup Forums cover him as he goes back on everything

He learned from the best

this

lol trump is already fundraising for 2020

not even interested in governing just bombing

nothing but dubbs and trips in this thread

Lube up kiddos! It's going to be a fun 4 years

lol she raised the most from corporations while campaigning saying
> "I will do everything I can to appoint Supreme Court justices who protect the right to vote and do not protect the right of billionaires to buy elections"

dems raised the most money
dems raised the most votes
but the real winners are the american people

He didn't get the 50 percent. It goes to a run off June 20th

posting in an obamaleaf thread for the history books, your autism will be recorded as legendary

btw how is your jobs graph coming, is it still up and to the right or are you taking a break

Hillary was going to raise taxes on the rich. That's why u right wing retards were programmed by your billionaire globalist overlords to hate her so much.

wait, 1 out of 11 republican candidates didn't get 50?

blue midterms 2018!!

I don't get new ones anymore. Feels bad man. Anyways Trump is gunna make negative job creation great again top kek

how can you say she was going to do anything?
she had multiple positions on every issue

meanwhile trump is slashing taxes on the top 1% and u right wing retard trickle down cucks love him for it

shows how divided the republican party is

u right wing retards still don't realize it's a deep red district

She was gunna raise taxes on the rich just like Obama and Based Bill did. Like I said, that's why u right wing retards were programmed by your billionaire globalist overlords to hate them.

I thought trump wasn't governing?
how can he cut taxes if he is only bombing and campaigning and tweeting?

meh ill save this one i guess

I bet she was! Her positions are very easy to lock down, and I am sure no billionaire globalist overlords would have any impact on her theoretical presidency whatsoever

That's his plan. If there's anything the GOP can agree on, it's slashing taxes for the rich. Hell they know u right wing retards always go for that.

Oh he's just getting started

i thought gop couldn't agree on anything, why do you keep changing your positions

Democrats raise taxes on the rich and reduce the budget deficit. Republicans cut taxes on the rich and blow up the budget deficit.

That's how it works kiddo.

because the pesky fucking populace got a taste of insurance and now they won't stop demanding it... fucking animals.

but the budget deficit doesn't make a difference if the state is still taking on debt from a private entity

none of this matters when you could just nationalize the functionality of the Fed

you know this kiddo

I thought the GOP promised to repeal Obamacare?

Learn to read retard.

If there's anything the GOP can agree on, it's slashing taxes for the rich. Hell they know u right wing retards always go for that.

I'm sure Trump will nationalize the fed right

A better question is, why doesn't the US have a single payer system yet? Niggers, addicts and bums get free healthcare in their current system, they might as well get them to contribute a bit through taxes.

That surplus was on borrowed money dicklick.

Lol that's not how it works right wing retard. Based Bill Clinton had 4 straight budget surpluses which u right wing retards squandered as soon as u got in charge.

NEVER TRUST REPUBLICANS WITH MONEY

too bad karen handel is insufferable

how's your local milkbar?

because lobbyists didn't want that, better to create state-level monopolies and say its "universal healthcare"

why are you upset the GOP didn't replace it?

If there's anything the dems can agree on, it's increasing taxes instead of addressing issues like interest rates on debt controlled by the IMF

doesn't matter. right wing retards always go for whatever establishment republicuck will sell them out the fastest

Republicans promised me they would repeal Obamacare

The GOP is close to breaking up. can't have neocons and alt right allingn forever

the best part about these graphs is the premise that America will be "debt free"

better luck next time!

Isn't King Cuck Israeli neocon the president?

>this destroys the leaf
youtube.com/watch?v=nQLreUCRYXM
>use newspeak and amend definitions
>things go your way
>claim success
>be a literal plebbitor who infiltrates with stale memes and brags about bumping his own thread (reddit.com/user/OBAMA_LEAF)
SAGE

Hey right wing retard u realize that was the path america was on until Dubya Bush was elected with a GOP Congress

Al Gore was going to pay off the entire national debt. Go back and read some articles from 2000 retard.

I quote the leaf: In liberal progressive Seattle, the minimum wage is $15/hour, the unemployment rate is 2.9%, jobs and the economy are booming, there is tremendous economic and labour mobility. It is a conservative's worst nightmare.
Only conservatives and corporatists argue against higher wages for American workers. Always remember that.

hey man the party in control of the government is directly correlated to the economy, the market has nothing to do with it and here are some graphs courtesy of the leaf to explain why:

>oy vey our economy will suffer
>we wont have enough money for welfare if we cut taxes
>the laffer curve doesn't exist and everything is zero-sum

>a fucking video from 2012
>right wing retards don't realize Obama was president until jan 2017
>almost like u retards want to not count the last 5 years of Obama job creation

I thought that everything good the previous president did is attributed to "candidate I like" and everything bad is attributed to "candidate I dislike". It's common sense, really. Whenever something good happens, it's all his doing, and whenever something bad happens, it is the doing of the last candidate.

Using your own logic, the charts you cite (many of which reference "job growth" that is from 'measurement of time I arbitrarily decide makes things incorrect') are "time frame I align myself with but do not hold others to", so it is wrong.

Did u actually think that 2012 video was going to hurt me?

Gee I wonder why u right wing retards want to ignore the last 5 years of Obama job creation

>WHY HASN'T OBAMACARE BEEN REPEALED YET?

Because half the republicans would better serve the republican party and conservatives in general by hanging from lamp posts.

>we've created millions of j-
mises.org/blog/weve-created-millions-jobs-myth

Explain yourself right wing retard. Why the fuck did u think a 2012 video was going to hurt me when Obama created over 10 million jobs in the last 4 years.

>redefining terms makes it a realit-
mises.org/library/job-creation-and-other-economic-myths

>Obama was the greatest president e-
youtube.com/watch?v=VsWzfhvvOgg

>Obama created over 10 million j-
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-23/top-white-house-economist-admits-94-all-new-jobs-under-obama-were-part-time

explain to everyone in the thread why paying off the national debt makes any difference, we're here to learn!

or just post the same 5 jpegs of democrats laughing while most of the nation loses its buying power :(

Truly an excellent strategy. The leaf uses stale memes and weird shitposts, so respond in kind fighting fire with fire.
>really makes you think
>blimpf btfo
>Obama is muh based black man
>redefinitions equate to reality

Oh shit r u the right wing retard I btfo on Reddit today? Lol no wonder you're so butthurt. Seattle $15/hour min wage, 2.9% unemployment. Nothing triggers right wing retards more than hard working Americans earning decent wages.

You guys understand how government works, right? And the complexity of political alliances in a petty and corrupt entrenched oligarchy? I don't imagine that the founding fathers thought it would be easy. I mean they did fight off the crown.

Lol no White House economist admitted that. You right wing retards know u lost when you're using Zero Brain fake news articles lol. Pretty much an admit of defeat. What's next you're going to quote Alex "his wife gets everything" Jones?

95% Obama FULL TIME job creation kiddo

>the deficit is perfectly fi-
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-07/us-trade-deficit-2016-was-biggest-four-years
>everybody who disagrees with me uses reddi-
Stop right there, leaf. You know better than me that cancer cells stay on reddit.
>we deserve more pay, an "equal" pay
>why
>because we deserve it
>why
>because the pay needs to be increased
>why
>because we need to be equal
>why
>because circular logic never fails
>minimum wage increases have no adverse consequen-

>everything I dislike has bad sources
>Obama job growth was perfe-

Q: WHY HAVEN'T REPUBLICAN'TS FIGURED
OUT HOW TO HEALTHCARE?
A: BECAUSE THERE ISN'T A "NO" IN
HEALTHCARE

Why do you keep dodging?

Explain yourself right wing retard. Why the fuck did u think a 2012 video was going to hurt me when Obama created over 10 million jobs in the last 4 years. you got btfo hard

>this destroys the leaf
lol

(You)
(You)

Why did u think that 2012 video was going to hurt me? Explain yourself right wing retard.

*sighs in leaf*
xD this is getting so old bee-tee-eff-ohing retarded left wing moronz, xDD where are my upoats?

Ah, that image is from January 8, 2016. That's too old, it can't hurt me. Why do you make claims without evidence?
>Obongo created jo-

it's too bad obama did such a great job that democrats lost:

the 2008 progressive movement's momentum
the house
the senate
the supreme court
majority governorships
the whitehouse

too bad republicans don't control the Fed, a private group that can influence the economy by restricting the money supply through fixing interesting rates that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with economic growth and stagnation

>tfw left wing bigots make racist claims with no evidence

You posted a video somehow claiming that Obama created no jobs when he in fact created over 16 million jobs. wow right wing retard u got btfo hard

you're pretty desperate aren't ya boy

Really must suck that the left wing bigots were the true racists who fought to hold their slaves.
Oh wait, the parties turned around. So that means Republicans of today are actually Democrats!
I guess that explains the amazing economic growth under the TRUE party xD upboatz plox

>how government works
L0Lno fgt pls
"government works" is an oxymoron

lol right wing retard got btfo hard

go back to metacanada

Explain yourself right wing retard. Why the fuck did u think a 2012 video was going to hurt me when Obama created over 10 million jobs in the last 4 years.