Political Correctness is Tyranny with manners

Political Correctness is Tyranny with manners.

A friendly reminder this guy did nothing wrong. And was ahead of his time.

Niggers.

Leap hoes

i mean, he's the goat rapper so...

good point.

he is the goat on the mountain top.

took a couple leaps and bounds... but in the end he is looking down on a bunch of faggots and niggers below.

>rap about how mommy was a drug addict who abandoned you and you want to murder her

>your own daughter grows up while you are deeply addicted to drugs and unavailable to her except for the money

If you like eminem in (((current year))), then I'd implore you to go find some of his old shit from before the kikes really got a good grip on his lyrics.

sounds like the typical nigger family if you ask me.

reflect you stupid faggot.

The best rapper of all time isn't even black.

that because everything is inverted.

tiger woods is known as the best golfer.

If Eminem was black he'd mean more to them than 2pac and Obama combined. but then if he was black half his raps would be about jewellery, oppression and muh dick'n so he probably wouldn't be as good.

fuck niggers and nigger worshippers

sauceeeeee

At least he provided somewhat of a better life for his daughters than he had growing up.
Eminem is the fucking of an otherwise nigger filled genre. Support your fellow white boi for this accomplishment instead of judging his life. We all have our shit, his is just exposed/he exposes it.

You cunt does she show dem bewbs???????????

Where is he btw? I didnt hear of him since "the real slim shady" was blasting om MTV

What exactly did Eminem supposedly do wrong?

Last I saw of him he was shitting on Trump

My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge
That'll stab you in the head
whether you're a fag or lez
Or the homosex, hermaph or a trans-a-vest
Pants or dress - hate fags? The answer's "yes"
Homophobic? Nah, you're just heterophobic
Staring at my jeans, watching my genitals bulging (Ooh!)
That's my motherfucking balls, you'd better let go of em
They belong in my scrotum, you'll never get hold of em

He sold his soul to the (((devil))) and he''ll never get it back.
White boy in the music industry pretending that he's black.

Gateway for white kids to embrace thug culture.
Money flows in to the pockets of vultures.

His drug abuse and unstable mind
Is a symptom of his double persona being shaped from behind.

When an entertainer says "they sold their soul"
it's a metaphor for selling out their moral code.

For fame and glory, money and power,
they now belong to a sect of traitorous cowards.

What's the end goal ? It's simple to see
Destruction of a civilisation founded in christianity.

Do not follow a man who speaks in the snakes tongue but repent for your sins and allow gods will be done.

He takes care of his daughter, his wife's daughter, and a niece or something.

Nothing.

>the kikes

That's a funny way of spelling years of drug abuse. Seriously though, almost all of his new stuff is just self-fellating meta-wank about his own mostly bygone cultural impact.

Eminem's best work was before he blew up in 1999. After that (((Paul Rosenberg))) guided his career.

FFFFUUUUCCcccc.............................

the jew works in mysterious ways.

they prop up a blonde haired white guy who talks shit and is disrespectful (Perhaps rightfully so)....and look where we are now today? the exact opposite.

I was always confused about this. Talked shit about his mom Nathan being taken away from her and him being given custody then doing literally the same thing..

Anyways Eminem is blue pilled as fuck and hasn't been good since early 2000s

I think he realized this, and "integrated" it by saying "look at me I'm another victim of the ghetto" although I am pretty sure his daughter at least had food.

niggers and muslims dont respect women either.

Are you a hypocrite?

He's a degenerate wigger owned and controlled by kikes. If you unironically enjoy listening to his music you should kys.

Spot on. Anyone who listens to degenerate nigger music is kiked.

>is against political correctness
>supports a Presidential candidate who is a living embodiment of PC

Eminem is a brain-dead hypocritical nigger and needs to get raped with machetes.

He's a pedophile wigger sucking Farrakhan's dick

fuck off OP

What would happen in the Marshall Mathers LP was released in current year? Eminem caught alot of shit back in 2000 but that was when controlled media dominated and before social media. Imagine if Kendrick Lamar released an album that had all the same shit. All the fag and woman bashing. I wish i could see it happen.