Don't ask how I know this

Don't ask how I know this.
We are currently living in hell.
We are all reincarnations or disbelievers, sinners and people who followed false gods.
You will keep reincarnating until you believe in God.
Once you do you will go to Heaven and break the cycle.
Please listen, if you don't you're dooming someone else to the suffering you feel on Earth right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z70Z5DP3eVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't ask me how i know this.
You are a faggot.

It's your choice to not believe me, its the reason we have free will.

Reincarnation is a myth, disseminated into popular Western culture by the Jews in the early 20th century.

After seeing the discarded bodies of kids who had their organs harvested, I wholeheartedly believe we are in hell.

So you see why its so important my message is heard then?

If this is hell then...why is it so bad? I like it here.

It took me a while to warm up to God again. Not until looking at Renaissance art. I'm tempted to read the Bible now..

This post is nigger tear. And as far as Jews inventing reincarnation, no, you are a nigger faggot.

Hinduism existed well before Judaism and they believe in the reincarnation cycle. It's the truth of this world faggot. Suck on my cock

>Don't ask how I know this.
How do you know this and how can you show this?
>We are all reincarnations or disbelievers, sinners and people who followed false gods.
What is your evidence?
>Once you do you will go to Heaven and break the cycle.
Evidence please
>Please listen, if you don't you're dooming someone else to the suffering you feel on Earth right now.
Where is my goddamn evidence?

>not religion board. this is pol

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.

Well, I am with you except not convinced on the reincarnation thing. But I do think now is the time to get right with God.

OP is actually right.
I died like 3 times now and still am here, I changed everything in my life and believe in God but still nothing changes, it's only even getting worse everything in my life and in the world

If I believed you no easily then Satan wouldn't even have to bother with transforming into Snek for deception and just Said 'Guys eat this apple, God wants it, don't ask me how I know it.' I guess you just had LSD for the first time.

OP you still here?

As long as you believe in God and give yourself to a life of virtue I don't care if you think I'm crazy or Lucifer.

Please permaban this spammer somebody for the love of god

Sorry, I had assumed you were shitposting.

Live a life of virtue and truly give yourself to God, there is a place for you in Heaven as long as you shed your hedonistic pleasures. God loves you child, but He must test those who have sinned.

I have the feeling everytime I sin the world is getting worse.
when I drink or even fap or lie there is news about wars in the world, murders in my town or something different bad happens, it's like my sins form reality.
not shitposting

like with every single sin I would get deeper and deeper into a worse dimension, forming my own hell

No man we are the fallen angels we find our way back to god with freewill or go to hell this is our last chance .

holy fuck what is happening?

>Don't ask how I know this.
Unless you provide some proof i call bullshit

Which god?

You are a heretic.

I've experienced Hell.

Hell is worse.

Why do you feel this way?

That's one of the ways I came to this conclusion.
I wish I had more comforting words to say, but God does love you, and He does want to see you someday.
What kind of proof would you want?
Even if I told you the way I found this out for myself you wouldn't believe me, so why bother.
There is only one God.
I'm telling you Brother, We're living in Hell.

Anything to prove that you aren't some faggot LARPing is good enough

yeah, a vision, a dream.
anything

>unrelated Uriel post
Are you saying Uriel or another angel told you?

Any of you faggots ever watch The Medusa Touch?

youtube.com/watch?v=z70Z5DP3eVo

You're all in a coma from a near death experience. Someone is going to club you over the head if you don't stop fucking up this world with your nightmares. Stop paying attention, enjoy the dream of being alive.

Gnostic here. I pretty much agree with this.

Me too. Maybe heaven is the real hell.

You are a heretic.

I've experienced Hell.

Hell is worse.

Dispite my anecdotal feeling that this isn't my first time on this ride I'm compelled to ask. Evidence please?

If being God was that great, why did it feel the necessity to fracture its perspective?