AUS/pol/ BACK FROM THE BAN EDITION

G'DAY YOU KANGAROO FUCKING KOALA KICKING VB ANAL ENEMA USING CENTRELINK COLLECTING COMMODORE DRIVING DUMB CUNTS
I'M BACK FROM MY BAN
THAT'S RIGHT
REDPILLED MELBOURNE user IS BACK TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF THE SHIT-TIER OR NON EXISTENT AUS/POL/ THREADS THAT HAVE BEEN HERE DURING THE DURATION OF MY BAN
SUCK MY DICK IN APPRECIATION

NOW FOR SOME NEWS CUNTS

>OUR CUNT POLITICIANS ARE THE NATIONS MOST AGGRESSIVE PROPERTY INVESTORS

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-20/housing-affordability-decisions-made-by-big-property-investors/8454978

>SYDNEY MEDIAN PROPERTY PRICE REACHES 1.15 MIL - MILLENIALS FUCKED

domain.com.au/news/sydney-median-house-price-hits-115-million-buying-becoming-out-of-the-question-20170419-gvmnp8/

>SOME RICH CUNT SAYS THE GOVERNMENT PULLED THE 457 VISAS OVER HOUSING PANIC OR SOME SHIT

businessinsider.com.au/matt-barrie-457-visas-turnbull-housing-bubble-panic-2017-4

>VEGEMITE IS AUSTRALIAN AGAIN DUE TO AMERICANS NOT WANTING IT BECAUSE OF A LACK OF CORN SYRUP

AND THAT'S THE NEWS CUNTS

PS THE MODS ARE GAY CUNTS

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/01/12/pf/americans-lack-of-savings/
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-20/housing-affordability-decisions-made-by-big-property-investors/8454978
border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/removed-skilled-occupations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>flag
sage

yeha cunt yea

bumping where my aus/bros/ at

3th for goon

what country is this again?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CAAAAANAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yeah i'd like some good
but i'm too broke even for that
i should get my gf to buy some for me
i hope i get the shiity meme job i interviewed for
too embarrased to say as all the 100k investment bankers in auspol will laugh at me

australia, my confused american friend

The United Kingdom

51st state cunt.

Why do non-Australian insist on shitting up my Australian thread? This thread is for Australians only.

anyone else have an irrational hatred for USA?

why the fuck am I still rangebanned from making threads

this is so annoying

>implying the UK has the military power to annex Australia.

I think we'd actually beat you in a 1v1. We're not Argentina, friend.

>shiity meme job i interviewed for
I'm an apprentice chef lad. I make Soufflés and do dishes at 24

>an irrational hatred for USA?
There's no such thing. I wish 9/11 was groundhog day. They have fucked everything, everyfuckingthing.

I like Americans gun culture and free speech culture and constitutionalism.

But Americans are all fat, lazy, worthless, poor, indebted and retarded niggers.

Check this shit lads:

>6 in 10 Americans don't have $500 in savings

money.cnn.com/2017/01/12/pf/americans-lack-of-savings/

Fucking LOL Americans are such pathetic poor fags. They should all die.

Because your threads are low quality.

LOL MATE FUCK AUSTRALIA XDD

1nd) you never ask your gf for money, ever, especially for goon
2rd) the hole splitting money thing doesn't work if your living together

Oh, ok. I interviewed for a kitchenhand position doing prep and stuff. They liked my experience and I felt I had a good rapport with the interviewer. Fingers crossed I get it because I'm dirt poor.

Do you enjoy cheffing, friendo?

Do you find most chefs enjoy drugs?

Mates, I found an original jar of iSnack 2.0 killing mice in my cupboard yesterday. How much do you reckon I can sell this for shit for on ebay?

Also, what is a 24?

Such eloquence from a Canadian. You always were the niggers of the empire.

>implying I give a fuck if she cares
>we pool "our" money

She's the one with a good job. I'm the underemployed one who had to apply for extra work.

:(

BLACKED threads aren't funny, not even ironically

>Do you enjoy cheffing, friendo?
I enjoy cooking. Cheffing is repetitive. That's why we tend to move around a lot.
>Do you find most chefs enjoy drugs?
Not really. Most don't have lives. They smoke a lot though.

It's a ripe old age, user. Hopes and dreams will never be realized and you've made peace with your many mistakes in life and have accepted the resulting vow of poverty.

Yea nah, it's pretty fucking funny when you see 5 at the same time on the catalog all by the same flag.

So whens the bubble gonna pop lads? Think the polliesz are just gonna keep riding the wave?

LOL U FUCCKING WOT MATE XDD

ILL SMASH UR AUSSIE (PUSSIE) I AM A WHITE MALE WITH BIG DICK I FUCK QUEEN LIKE BITCHES EVERYDAY. XDD

26, fuck this speaks to me

Trips

>26
>meme degree
>now working one job that gives me fuck all and hopefully get kitchenhand job

ITS ALL OVER

Nigger lover detected.

same

Australia could easily take on America in just a day

Trust me, we'd be fighting the yanks on the vast mountains of Alaska in one hour and the next, patrolling the streets of Maine.

America will just be another colony, a puppet state if you will to the Great and Mighty Australasian Empire.

>Liberal identity politics bait thread.

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.

>trying this hard to be aussie
i wish you were still banned you

Welcome back fellow shit poster!

>OUR CUNT POLITICIANS ARE THE NATIONS MOST AGGRESSIVE PROPERTY INVESTORS
>mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-20/housing-affordability-decisions-made-by-big-property-investors/8454978

Doubt it some how. This has to be a conflict of interest. The cunts keep the prices high and buy up big. Fuck these bastards. I bet they'll conveniently sell just before the bobble pops as well. If it does.

Fuck the UK, and Australia and New Zealand too. They are fake countries made by the Jews to divide and conquer the British people.

Dunno mate. Our 24 million to their 300 something million. I don't think we stand much of a chance. I think the best bet would be to lure them into an incredibly expensive guerilla war on the Australian continent. No way they could occupy everything + fight off guerillas with our armies standard of equipment and training.

Then we'd fucking wait for their meme economy to collapse then no more American empire.

Sounds sweet to me.

>literally no "identity politics" at all in this thread
>american comes and flaps his fat mouth just because he can

Americans, everyone.

I am Australian, mate. I just like to make the threads entertaining. Does that bother you? If it does, please kindly throw yourself off a tall building, stick a funnel web up your bum or get some abbos to kill you in exchange for a cask of goon.

More Aussies are fleeing to NZ than kiwis freeloading to Australia.

>post yfw NZ becomes the 7th state

>It will never get better.
>There are less and less jobs
>More and more immigrants
>You will never afford a house
>Not even land in woop woop because rent is too much
>Your country is turning on you
>You have no money
>No skills
>Too hard to move overseas

Who is looking forward to South African styled /shantytowns/ lads?

I'm back!
The 3-4 day ban was terrible lads. I saw the low quality or non-existent AUS/pol/ threads and it made me sad that you're all a bunch of slack cunts who can't make a decent thread.

I hope you all kys.

No just kidding. I'll do it for you.

You're forgetting the US. But yes, I suppose I agree. However I don't think such a vast amount of land can be effectively administered from London. Probably best we become autonomous nations that are military allied, don't you agree?

if china keep investing in the property market, who knows?
i remember that, you're old enough to know you aren't going to be a sports hero or the next big thing, but young enough to believe you can still do something meaningful
kek

Hahahahah yeah well no cunt can make an aus/happening thread like you. Your absence didn't go unnoticed

the fuck?
maybe if you are a loser
life doesnt get really good until about 35 2bh

We do own NZ. They know it and so do we.

are you a retard?
clear your browser history and cookies on all your devices and reset your router for a new ip.

dumb fucking shit cunt

Besides, it's been fun watching the Berkeley fallout threads. Waiting for antifa to try something here now

Not when you have a static ip

fuck up cunt

Not really man. I hope this 457 visa shit isn't just a meme. I looked at the list of jobs that got taken off and my chosen career, engineers and many others are still on the 457 list.

The jobs that got taken off are a fucking meme, token list. But it's a start, I suppose.

border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/removed-skilled-occupations

Kiked again, I suppose.

Fuckin faggot leaf

i can make Tom Tate mayor of Gold Coast resign.

yeah this doesn't work for me anymore

>I bet they'll conveniently sell just before the bobble pops as well. If it does.
Of course they will. All the bankers and politicians are best mates, so they will all tip eachother off, sell their shit, then BOOM, fuck you working class.

no fucking home has a static ip unless you are webhosting from home like a dipshit or posting using mobile data like a dipshit ( dont get banned on mobile data )

Thanks a lot. It's replies like this that make me strive to be the best shit poster I can be. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

They never encounter opposition here cause all the bogans on centrelink are meth heads who don't give a shit and everyone else in the Antifa age group are working 4 part-time/casual jobs.

Fellow Pom here
This country has been annexed by china lol how we doing back home are we under sharia law yet?

I JUST DID IT AN HOUR AGO DUDE

>you can still do something meaningful
I hate cunts that are all ambitious and shit. What percentage of people actually succeed and end up changing the world per crop of people born every 10 years? 1-2 percent? The other 98 percent have to deal with trying to find a decent job and feeding their little ones.

We get memed so hard at school with the "you can do anything you want!" BS. Fucking shit cunts I tell ya.

>35
Fuck I'm gonna feel old when I hit 35. Well, I will be actually old. If I don't die somehow by then.

i tried it 4 months ago on Sup Forums and it didn't work, had no problem doing it before

I'm fucking hopeless with that kinda shit. So yes, I guess I am a dumb cunt, after all.

I'm legit thinking about becoming a cop. The pay isn't too bad, the work is forever, nice remunerations and benefits.

Talk me out of it.

Yeah I agree

I think if you've got some savings, are a renter and have some job experience under your belt in something useful/work at a place that won't go down in the economic doom, then you could position yourself to get yourself something nice.

if u dont clear the cookies properly on all ur devices ur new ip gets instant banned again

And if they're called out they'll deflect and claim to be 'business savvy'
Fuck just saying that word makes me think of the reject shop and makes me want to punch shit, which will just force me to buy a cheap replacement from the (((reject shop)))
They've got me cornered lads

>We get memed so hard at school with the "you can do anything you want!" BS. Fucking shit cunts I tell ya.
I wish we got memed instead with the
>"Take this seriously you little fuck or I'll belt you so fucking hard that when you're a shitkicking piece of crap, you can look upon this mark and think, "wow! Should've taking this seriously."

I've thought about it as well. I'm 32 though, so feel like I'm too old to change.
the 'fuck you working class' part is aimed at the people crooked bankers hand out loans to when they shouldn't, so they will be stuck paying off loans for a place that isn't worth that much anymore

delet

1. No more weed.
2. Seeing dead decaying bodies.
3. Pulling the mangled bodies of women, children and cute babies out of car wrecks.
4. Dealing with fucked up riff-raff of society such as pedophiles, prostitutes, drug dealers, murderers, sexual deviants and more.

t. coming from somebody who is very strongly considering joining the ADF.

>"you can do anything you want!"
well you can, if you are a white male with good genes and apply yourself

that's literally the only meaningful you can do
make white babies
pass on useful information to help them have a better life than you
and leave the world a better place then you found it (if you're into that hippy shit)

sounds easy
doesnt pay enough though
its not corporate or business

all the money is literally in corporate IT startups and noodle shops in the city

Oh user, you'll make me blush

90% of your work will be domestic disputes and car crashes

oi cunt me mum's in hospital

1. Don't like weed
2. Once you get past the smell it's not too bad
3. Yeah that'd suck
4. I'd be looking for a country gig. Fuck cities man.

>Education system built to make everyone graduate and go to higher education.
>Oh geez the native population do not want to do any of the manual labor and producing jobs.
>We need immigrants.
Hmmm really makes me think who is pushing to increase and standardize education.

At least we'd have much more realistic expectations from our lives.
14-18: wanted to be a famous musician
19-23: wanted to be a journalist that broke THA BIG STORIES AND CHANGE SOCIETY
23-25: want to be a GREAT ADVERTISING COPYWRITER WORKING FOR BIG NAME BRANDS
26: want a steady fucking job that doesn't make me want to kill myself

Can I blame my parents? I think I will.

does anybody care if Tom Tate the mayor of gold coast is corrupt ?

Pfft not if he plays his cards right.
>sitting on the side of the road all day, booking lebs for doing 2 over and defecting their cars
The dream

can you imagine being a woman
your entire existence is trying to look good and sucking dick. dear god.

you know what, i think i cleared the cookies from my laptop but not my phone, thanks mate

>You will never fight Antifa on the streets of Berkeley

Yeah, I don't think I'd ever get a mortgage. If I want to buy property, I'd like to do it outright with savings. The idea of HAVING to work scares the shit out of me. At least being debt free I can live comfortably doing the bare minimum.

>oi cunt me mums in hospital
>gets quads
Don't worry m8, she'll get better

Just like stockton beach aye cunt

i love you mommy

I can't become an astronaut, I'm literally too stupid. Stop memeing me you prick.

>VEGEMITE IS AUSTRALIAN AGAIN DUE TO AMERICANS NOT WANTING IT BECAUSE OF A LACK OF CORN SYRUP

Which is worse, vegemite or marmite? My (((Anglo))) stepmom fed me marmite and it tasted like some kind of industrial degreasing agent, but I cant remember if I ever had vegemite

I can be a goat farmer

>MUST MAKE TRAPS TO CATCH DA MUZZIES FROM RAPIN THEM

D R E A M J O B

thanks user

>26: want a steady fucking job that doesn't make me want to kill myself
I fucked keked so hard at this.
Once upon a time, we could give a factory manager a firm handshake and have a car, house and family within 7 years.