ERIC CLAPTON FALSEFLAG TOMORROW

This Eric Clapton shit is a psyop. They will stage his death or a violent attack on him and mainstream media will point to Sup Forums and show screenshots of how we use this place to mobilize our radical violent white supremacist group. This dude is most likely a crisis actor and I think it's plausible that they wil fake his death and use this falseflag as a catalyst for shutting down dissident websites (like they are already doing with controlled opposition infowars)

Remember that they did this with the Comet ping pong shooter falseflag. The patsy they will house to go after this Antifa dude will be another Dylan Roof tier nazi, they will even say he frequented this board and I wouldn't be surprised if he posts a picture of himself holding a gun before the shooting.

You guys need to remember, we are in the next phase of falseflaggery. This shit is all about live streaming and the media narrative surrounding the Cleveland shooter was "facebook needs more tools to help law enforcement find extremists. They realize that

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5gnsx2/Sup
archive.is/RTZNo
archive.is/C4u4d
google.ca/amp/s/overthrowdotcom.com/2017/03/07/mike-cernovich-alan-dershowitz-and-the-jeffery-epstein-underage-sex-trafficking-case/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Aw7Jai7peM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954
usapoliticstoday.com/two-trey-gowdys-investigators-disappeared/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember that they did this with the Comet ping pong shooter falseflag. The patsy they will house to go after this Antifa dude will be another Dylan Roof tier nazi, they will even say he frequented this board and I wouldn't be surprised if he posts a picture of himself holding a gun before the shooting.

You guys need to remember, we are in the next phase of falseflaggery. This shit is all about live streaming and the media narrative surrounding the Cleveland shooter was "facebook needs more tools to help law enforcement find extremists. They realize that

Remember that your precious 4d chess player was very vocal about how we should "close that internet up"

>Eric Clapton
How is Eric "throw the wogs out, keep Britain White" Clapton going to be attacked by right wing extremists, even in fiction?

Remember that your precious 4d chess player was very vocal about how we should "close that internet up" being watched by a small number of autists and armchair researchers who are dedicated to this subject. The fact that YouTube is purging these types of videos means thatbtheir agents are well invested into "shutting it down". If they are going after Jones with the performance artist shit Then you can damnbwell bet that they are going to sic their agents on the real opposition. Why do you guys think they took down 4plebs?!?'

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5gnsx2/Sup Forums_called_it_a_day_before_it_happened/

This is nothing. Im getting pretty sleepy we should all just go to sleep

Proofs that Sup Forums predicted falseflag
>archive.is/RTZNo

Didn't Sup Forums also claim someone was going to have a "heart attack" 1 week before it happened because of something political?

oh well - niggers gonna nig.

>pay attention to our dis-info and be paranoid and lets take away from the real issues via this distraction.

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.

No they won't.

guarentee this is what will go down in a heat street article in ten next few days "Sup Forums troll army of racists mobile online and start gate campaign to go after someone with different views. Goodboi dindu Nuffin' Eric gets attacked by radical bro nazis who were posting his address online and encouraging other likeminded domestic terrorists to attack this poor soul.

He'll either end up dead or he'll get banged up pretty bad and then Vox and every other liberal whore outlet will make an emotional 5 minute clip about how the alt-right is evolving and getting more violent

Pling plang was access to the elite. Bike lock guy is just bike lock guy.

would you know my name?
If like, I saw you in heaven?

no they wont he is just some dork commie who chucked a bikelock cause he felt safe being surrounded by people that would protect him. he is a coward and he will be arrested tommorow and charged with 6 counts of murder in the first degree. trust me my cousin is a janitor at cia

>Sup Forums false flag
that would be awesome. how can we help?

go to bed you fucking leaf

GOT ME ON MY KNEES LAYLAAAAAA BADAPBRMBDAP BADAP BRM BRM BRM

Cocaine.........

If we calling this on or off I need ping to to

WHAT Eric Clapton shit?

It's Eric Clanton you dingus

Laaaayyyyyyla

>link to reddit
>The_Donald

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there it is. Last shred of credibility you just had, out the window with that link. Go larp in Berkeley some more with those ANTIFA faggots and entertain us like the show monkies you are.

Dance monkey, dance

Just in case
archive.is/C4u4d

Idk, some faggot from The_Donald think we're /x/ or some shit? He's probably just trying to screen cap his own post so he can karma whore on plebbit.

>This Eric Clapton shit

How about some context you daft cunt?

This dude is a moron who got caught. That is all.

You are a faggot. I predicted the comet ping pong falseflag. archive.is/RTZNo Go see if this post is still up, they took it down. Just like they are purging shit from 4plebs. This all started with the oldnogga got shot and the Jidf gaslight brigade was out in full force calling anyone who was skeptical about how te shooting looked fake. They did with with Dylan Roof, they did this with Veater Flanagan, Edgar Welch, Orleans Gay bar muzzie (who was an actor and his father was a legit government diplomat"

Its real interesting how we are on a board where the consensus believes that Jews did 9/11 but whenever a mass shooting happens and user makes a thread questioning the legitimacy or pointing out inconsistencies in the media narrative there is a barrage of official story faggots and people who personally know the victims... it's almost like... their is an astroturfing campaign that is activated every time a fake shooing happens. Its almost like everything Cass Sunstein said he would do to combat "violent conspiracy theorists" is happening right before my eyes. Its almost like the government creates counterculture narratives that have to illusion of being grassroots.

Stranger things have happened.

what the fuck are you talking about nigger?

nobody gives a FUCK about your faggot "reddit raid"

David brock

lol ratemyprofessor

Dude I obviously posted the link to Reddit because it was about how Sup Forums predicted the comet ping pong falseflag. It got taken down and there were other threads on r/conspiracy and shit but they got pruned. I don't frequent Reddit and I hate r/the_donald BUT that was the quickest way I could post a link THAT DOCUMENTED WHAT HAPPENED ON THOS BOARD YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

It literally gives credit in the sources why don't you fucking read it and then come to the conclusion that an user actually predicted a false flag attack at comet pizza AND that post got pruned from Sup Forums and fucking 4plebs which is getting Shoah'd as we speak. Even the way back machine got deleted from certain threads about this subject and then slimig archives too.

You guys need to understand that pizzagate is a huge psyop. People like Cernovich are at the forefront of this shot and Cernovich is literally making movies with ALAN DERSHOWITZ who was accused alongside JEFFREY EPSTEIN for pedo shenanigans on his island. Cernovich is also helping Epstein by proxy.

>Its real interesting how we are on a board where the consensus believes that Jews did 9/11

Please stop defaming Sup Forums. I have never seen anyone say jews did 911. I only saw someone prove mathematically that only 56,000 jews were cremated at Auschwitz.

So?

I hope they shut this shit down.

Finally being free of this quarantine after 13 years?

HAHAHAHAHAHA DO IT FAGGOTS

Jews did do 9/11. No one else on Earth has the media influence to pull off that worldwide propaganda campaign.

Hmmm

He's dying of cancer

Is that THE original Chirico?

And her husband should be thrown in prison for Espionage or fucking deport them both to Israel.

So we have Mike Cernovich with Alan Dershowitz and then we have Alan Dershowitz with Jeffrey Epstein... wow, really makes me think

>google.ca/amp/s/overthrowdotcom.com/2017/03/07/mike-cernovich-alan-dershowitz-and-the-jeffery-epstein-underage-sex-trafficking-case/amp/

Read this link and shut the fuck up shills

>every thread is a jidf thread
fucking wow. quit posting that in every thread.

Work on your own shit hole before throwing shit.

To everyone calling me Jidf or just trying to gaslight and tell me I'm /x/ tier ... answer me this: who is Mr.pizzagate Cernovich himself working along side Dershowitz and Epstein and why is he working with Epstein with this court shit:
>google.ca/amp/s/overthrowdotcom.com/2017/03/07/mike-cernovich-alan-dershowitz-and-the-jeffery-epstein-underage-sex-trafficking-case/amp/

Hardly a raid if we don't even notice.

Or you know, he's just a stupid fucking professor LARPing as an Inglorious Basterd.

it is eric clapton

>Guy who runs around bashing people with a bike lock dies
>People are suppose to be mad

lol nah.

Buddy, no shit he is. Cernovich is a kike, he's controlled opposition. Did anyone think he got that 60 Minutes spot just out of nowhere?

im out of the fuckin loop, can you guys please give me a quick rundown on who this faggot is?

long live enoch

why does love got to be so sad Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=0Aw7Jai7peM

Some agent provocateur antic guy was bludgeoning rightwing protesters (idk if Eric was antifa or not) but there is a huge astroturfing campaign against the dude with a blitzkrieg or threads with anons trying to get revenge on him. I didn't like how forced this shit was and wouldn't be surprised if this was a concerted effort by shills to fan the flames and eventually lead to a falseflag/hoax attack on this individual that will give the media leverage against us to label us as violent. The MSM could easily right a spin story on how this dude was targeted online and fringe racists posted his whereabouts in a concerted effort to physically harm him.

Just wait for a heatstreet article about how fringe racists kongregate together online and work in a coalition to hunt down poor baby antifas who Cindy nuffin.

Just think about it. If some (((user))) located this dude and hurts him, then every single media outlet will have a story posting screenshots about how we are using social media to go after people with differant political views. They already boxed us into the (((alt-right))) label, now they just need more ammunition against us and that means hoax/false flags to get the alt-right synonymous with domestic terrorism. They already did this with the pizzagate shooter... idk why the fuck this sounds far fetched to so many anons but even if I'm jumping the gun on this I rather do that then have something happen and not say shit.

yes, just like they did with pizzagate right ?

OH WAIT.
And that was under Obama with Clinton and Podesta in charge.

A FUCKING LEAF.

I follow you one hundred percent. I appreciate your widened perspective and intuition on this. There is a method that (they) do no not deviate from. Cuckposting/reddit boogeymanning is more important than being vigilant.
*disclaimer: Fuck reddit*

It is off that the Clanton threads aren't shut down as aggressively as the myriad of other dox threads, RWSS included.

Good Night, Ulock Knight!

Thankyou. Atleast someone gets it, or is atleast aware of their methods.

Can we get ANTIFA declared a Terrorist group thus labeling it a criminal organization allowing prosecution under RICO statutes meaning the seizure of all funds and those who are involved in the funding of such organization???

Imagine whose funds would be seized around the world and frozen???
hmmmmmm….. Kushner might get mad about his sugar daddy having his assets taken.

bamp for the leaf, interesting thought process.

It's right there for the taking. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954

A FUCKING BURGER FOR A FUCKING LEAF

It's a credible hypothesis OP, well said.

What Will they gain from it tho, its still An anonymous image board

Its not like I wear clothing that shows I'm a channer

So why havent we still infiltrated (((them)))?

Check these quads, faggots

Two congressional investigators assigned to look into child trafficking have disappeared in Little Rock Arkansas. Lady McDeath upset her kill count.

usapoliticstoday.com/two-trey-gowdys-investigators-disappeared/

I think you mean Anyone got any bike locks?

with no names or license plate of said car that seems fake.