WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T Sup Forums BACK RAND PAUL?

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T Sup Forums BACK RAND PAUL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NK-KvxRZkiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just look at him

Trump didn't even insult him on his looks, and believe me, theres a lot of subject matter.

We tried but he dropped out too early.

Because he's the archetypal cuckservative, trying to win votes, pathetically, on the basis of being weak on border issues.

Seriously, I thought Trump's attitude on immigration/border control was more prevalent in the GOP, so when Paul threw a temper tantrum at Trump, I totally lost respect for Randlet and went to Trump.

That's the problem with Rand Paul: too weak, too spineless, too fixated on making minorities like him. Its easy to pretend to have principles when you have no power.

>You'd do the same if you were in my position. Now nod your head because you know that I'm right, all right!

You have to go back...
To reddit.

I still #StandWithRand.

Rand would have been fucked by the Clinton Machine. Rand will have his chance if Trump does not burn Rands bridge before the 2020 or 2024 election.

Bane...?

Rand is pretty decent, but he was never going to win the primaries, let alone the general.

He is too hot headed, a poor public speaker, not charismatic in the slightest, and also like 5'6. He is smart as hell, but he isn't election material.

While both of them are pawns of the (((Globalists))), at least Justin has made some Pro-Iran comments back in 2014

From a 'MURICA point of view - you just elected a backed-by-Cuckservatibve-GOP-staff Reality TV star with a 99% jewish family as a 'white nationalist' president - Justin Trudeau still WON that boxing match against a Cuckservative, on national TV, so he oughta be more masculine than Drumpf by now.... or?

youtube.com/watch?v=NK-KvxRZkiA

Why is charisma required to be a president. I don't give 2 shits if somebody is autistic and can charm my pants off. I just want him to have the ability to get the job done. Fuck society man.

Because he couldn't win, it was worth backing Trump even if he was a puppet from the start. What did we have to lose?

Rand is only smart on foreign policy.

He's your typical textbook (((libertarian))) on every other issue, and that is why he doesn't deserve the people's support.

He kissed Mexican and nigger ass

>Rand would have been fucked by the Clinton Machine
Yeah, Trump getting fucked by his (((staff))) picks such as

>Jared Kushner
>Steve Bannon and his Israeli-HQ """"Alternative"""" newspaper Breitbart
>getting Reddit support from BBC sucking transgender rape victim (((Milo Yiannopolous))) referring to him as "Daddy Trump" ironically
>GOPs and usual old-timers such as Mike Pence, various (((Goldman Sachs))) men chosen to work with him

is turning out much better at this point :^)

I thought Trump voters wanted less (((proxy warfare))) like what you'd get from the Clinton Machine, but cognitive dissonance when Trump starts it with Syria instead of Iran, apparently

>at least Justin has made some Pro-Iran
Listen up, Hassan. Fuck Iran.

My main issue with Rand is that his old man is a fucking cook and I see it in Rand from time to time.

He's a shitstain of stupid, privilege and corruption. Makes Bernie Sanders look like a super genius.

Although ... pretty tough call if Rand or Trump is more stupid. I'm leaning Trump, but only because he's in the news all day long every day right now. But, Rand was one of the top laughing stocks for years before Trump ran for president.

I did support him until he dropped out. It's not like I ever would've sided with Hillary

>slide it

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.

We are being invaded. Wake up.

Average American IQ is too low for him to be a real contender