Russian Bear Invasion

So anyone know what's going on with Russia coming so close to Alaska?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diomede_Islands
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This has been happening ever since the beginning of the Cold War. Basically just testing NORAD and their readiness. Nothing new.

Aside from the fact that it's been a routine occurrence going back decades?

this, fucking amerilards are pussies. Russia literally flies nukes over canada ll the time, we just tell them to shoo and they go away.

Ameriniggers are addicted to hyperbole.

Saber rattling, nothing more. It's not like they could subjugate anybody here even if they wanted to.

I did not know that. Probably another media stunt to fuel the WW3 ideas.

Must've been hard to type that with all the maple syrup on your keyboard huh?

Because Russia is literally close to alaska.

Russian Beer Invasion.

Let the northern hemisphere discuss this like grown people. You tend to your beans.

Russia is only 55 miles from Alaska.

There is a Russian military base literally 3 miles from an Alaskan village

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diomede_Islands

Is this what passes for banter among reddit these days?

>HAHA I GET IT, SYRUPY FINGERS, BECAUSE I'M CANADIAN WOOOOW WHAT A KNEE SLAPPER

I hope your mom gets raped by a nigger.

Am not reddit. Enjoy your leaf.

Friendly reminder Russia is roughly 55 miles from us at all times.

The only time you need to worry is when the bear stops lumbering around in US airspace, that's when you know shit is getting real

Atleast my flag doesn't look like a candy mint wrapper, enjoy your nigger / antifa communist plague.

Continental drift motherfucker

Sovereign countries testing each others military capabilities such as response time, radar coverage, response units e.t.c. has been a thing forever

USA does the same to Russia.

>fake retard bait thread

STOP REPLYING TO JIDF SLIDE THREADS.

There is a concerted effort to flood our board with Reddit faggots doing a "Raid".

IF YOU MUST TAKE THE BAIT; THE WORD SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD TO NOT BUMP THE THREAD.

This thread is an attempt to slide genuine content off the board.

We are being invaded. Wake up.

That plague is being taken care of. Enjoy Castro 2. Day of the rake is coming leaf

Only based stickman can save us from the antifags.

lol no I was genuinly asking why Russia is doing the things they're doing.

Your streets are literally turning into gangs of new york the musical, it's hilarious.

I kind of wish they would come up here so we could have a go at them.

They're trying but your immigration website couldn't support them.

because it use to be russia

US does it too.

Protestors aren't allowed to cover their faces here, so they will quickly get their shit pushed in.

Russians were the first white people to settle on Alaska and the whole west coast. Anglo jew discovered these territories only hundreds years later. Russia is basically flying over it's own land that the Jews stole from them and made it into a multicultural zoo.

Jokes on you, we harvest beans on November and December.

Jokes on me lol

You still harvest beans XD

>le shill meme so funny xDDDD

Go back to /r/The_Kike, faggot

I really want to see a war between usa and canada

Their first strike plan would be to sign a treaty.

Just imagine a shitload of niggers coming in and raping everyone and jewing our welfare while we are clap and cheer. Oh wait, that's you.

Oh bud, we're just waiting for the US to make their first move. We'll wipe the floor with their pansy military.

Wouldn't be much of a war.

Huehuehuehue I call everyone a nigger online huehuehuehue stay on xbox live kid.

Hearty kek. Even if you're a French man, I like you.

this guy gets it

USA and Russia have been playing this "I see you, you see me" game for 50 years. They probably wave at each other sometimes.

;^)

One of the best posts by Canada I've seen so far kek.

one internet for you user

>shit skin muzzies arent niggers
lurk moar newfag

It happens all the time.
Why is this even news for you, boys?

I never said they were lol why are you replying to me?

That's what i was asking lol

So anyone know what's going on with America coming so close to every single nation in the world?
1100 foreign bases? Russia have like 2 (two) bases?
Keeping on with bombing sovereign countries and create wars and terrorism in Europe (Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, all false flag terror attacks in Western Europe) and all countries in middle east?
Sending their fleet and army across the world?

Take a hike up the mountain you gingerbread clod

>Huehuehuehue I call everyone a nigger online huehuehuehue stay on xbox live kid
the leaf was refering to the "refugees" who are niggers and you imply otherwise, dont act retarded because someone calls you on your shit.

blacked you

B T F O
T
F
O

Anyway, Hope you guys have had your fun. I'm logging off for the night. Enjoy my post and feel free to start a war with Canada or any country at that point, on my post.

>logging off

GET OUT REDDIT

Am not reddit though. Goobi plez.

A

FUCKING

FISH