Itt we talk about smoking the weedies

>itt we talk about smoking the weedies

What're you smoking tonight, Sup Forums?
I'm not smoking anything, because I'm not a degenerate.

Dream Cookies

I smoke weed.
You smoke cock.

Crack and Meth, because i'm no degenerate who smokes weed.

Meth, because i'm no degenerate who smokes weed.

420 day in Australia.

Who /cooked/ here?

If you still smoke weed after 16 you are probably a little stunted.

All of my ex-girlfriends said I'm a little stunted even before I smoked weed. Fuck those bitches.

I prefer booze over weed, here's why.

The problem is, you can control your sobriety with booze, with weed it's usually a full stop/go.

When you're slightly buzzed on booze it's way better for social situations than being high.

Daily reminder weed is for degenerates and causes brain damage!

Only the finest cigars that money can buy. I'm not a fucking degenerate.

Some dank ass indica you cock gobbling beta faggot

Holy fuck, is that a boglin?

hahahahahaha
this is why stoned people get into so many fights and car accidents?

maybe the first time you drank you had no control as well

alcohol makes you significantly more spontanious and uninhibited than weed

average alcoholic IQ drops significantly more than average pothead IQ

>gay
whoa man

*sucks glass phallus for a face full of white vapor*

u wuz sayin

we wuz gay n shit?

i'm smoking small cigars
fuck the us government
i'm on probation for felony possession
if i fail a test it's up to 7 years in prison

Yeah man - lets suck cock together!

not smoking anything because I'm poor and don't have a hookup. Shit sucks.

It does make you gay though, just fyi

/cooked/ reporting in, smoked an 8-ball of shards this morning

Well you're probably stunted if you smoked weed at that age or sooner instead of later.

how and where did you get caught?

Nothing. Literally everyone I've ever known who smoked weed was worse off for it, including myself.

Everyone who disagrees with that is wrong.

No homo we out here smokin penises

>everyone who disagrees with my irrefutable logical conclusion is wrong

HAPPY 420 BLAZE IT YOLO

LOL. Weed doesn't make people gay. It might make some people who are in denial about being gay come face to face with the truth about their own sexuality, though.

Some of the straightest dudes in the world smoke weed. So do some of the gayest. It's universal like that. If you're straight and you start smoking weed, you'll still be straight. If you're gay and you start smoking weed, you'll still be gay.

It's true. It took more than one hit for me. I tried it once, felt great then did it again every day for a week. After that week I was gay: I only thought of cock and the idea of a women disgusted me and made me want to vomit. I didn't even look at or even acknowledge women after that. After continued use for about a month or so, I noticed my skin and hair turning darker. A week later I was black. I went to the doctor but they said the change is permanent. I went from a straight middle class white man to a poor gay black man over the course of a month of using weed. I definitely recommend staying away unless you want the free tolerance points.

>Hahahahaha, i'm not a fucking degenerate that smokes weed!
>I only engage in patrician vices, like liquor, alcohol, prescription drugs, caffeine, and my daddy's dick in my perpetually gaping ass

and two hits make you straight again.
true story
also this "degenerate" bullshit is turning people away from your cause, because it's gay as fuck and everyone over the age of 14 just rolls theor eyes when they read it.
bring arguments or fuck off.

Because I'm a raging faggot

edibles because I'm on a steroid cycle that includes trenbolone acetate so I don't want to smoke anything

>tfw tolerance too high it becomes boring

Got some NLX and Cheese Dog here.
But I'm almost out so maybe I'll make a trip to the coffee shop today. It's a nice day too.