Should promiscuous single mothers have their children taken away from them?

I think there's nothing more damaging to a young childs well-being than being raised by a mother who behaves like she's still a 20 year old college slut. Most men I know who were raised by promiscuous single mothers turned out pretty mentally messed up. This issue is going to become more problematic as it's now socially acceptable and even encouraged by feminists for single mothers to be promiscuous, where as 30 years, it was generally frowned upon. Women today are raising a generation of potential mass murderers, social outcasts and drug addicts.

yes. all you have to do is look at the nigger community to see how awful the damage is from having a single slut for a mom.

I went to hs with 2 guys raised by single moms, neither of them finished it

Should shitposting Australians have their internet taken away from them?

Yes, but lets face it, society is shit so they won't

Should beta cuck Germans have their country taken away from them by Arabs?

picture of the girl?

Yes, but ideally only white children would be saved. All of the sluts and niglets should just be shot and piled into a ditch.

Totally. Switzerland did that until the 80s, but the liberals got butthurt so they had to stop and leave the kids to their addict mothers.

No. cute little daughters are the cherry on top when you're dating single moms

The African American community is what the white community would look like in 20 years. The trends are there. The Poor White communitie are probably on parity with the black community

It isn't already ruined by them yet? How many more until they become 'new mecca' as the statue of fallen civilization?

>I think
Is there any evidence to suggest that a promiscuous single mother is more damaging than a normal single mother?

They always assume you're joking at first if you talk like that and they get wet.

One time I was banging one for a bit and her kid called me daddy. Then he called my roommate daddy. That's when I had OP's realization.

I was raised by a single mother

It's amazing that I haven't gone postal yet

Only thousands of years of observation.

was she a total bitch or were you a total fucking faggot that got away with everything?

There's no study on promiscuous single mothers, but there is a correlation between being sexually promiscuity and irresponsible behaviour for women. And its my own and many others anecdotal experience.
As Jordan Peterson has said, there been a marxist purging of the social sciences, and controversial studies that go against the post modernist/Marxist narrative hardly get approved by leftist institutions like many of the top universities

dude txting girl is butthurt bitch

Taking the kids away from their mother is likely to be far more damaging.

yep. one reason why i fully support a nuclear holocaust. i crave it, really. cleanse us in nuclear hellfire.

>skinny faggot covered in tattoos making 'selfies' using a filter
>judging anyone else

End yourself.

The Greeks knew it.

I recently met a girl online who's a year older than me. I thought that was cool since I've mostly been with college chicks.

she gave amazing head. then we fucked the second time we met. after third meetup she let slip that she has kids at home and this is her occasional getaway while they're asleep (with her family at home)

i didn't really think much of it at first but now im like wtf im smoking weed with and banging someones mom. mine wasnt acting like that when i was 3.

user, he was probably raised by a degenerate single mother himself and knows what it feels like. Men who lash out against single mothers tend to come from single mother homes

thats the same retarded argument like oh you hate gays, you must be a closet homo

She isn't worthy of your time and she definitely isn't the woman who will sacrifice herself for your spawn.

Brake it off and find yourself a decent woman. Stop wasting time.

>be moderately attractive guy
>meet single mothers on the internet
>use fake name
>after a a few days of texting meet up and fuck
>cum in them every time
>fuck a few more times
>stop talking to them

Single mothers are looking to jump start a relationship with a guy that has a job 90% of the time. They will always fuck the first night. I love single mothers and I love the possibility of leaving them pregnant with my kid. I'm currently fucking three moms I met on /soc/

Child welfare payments should come with the requirement for an implant/IUD to ensure the problem does not grow.

Want to have more kids? You have to be financially secure.

>I'm currently fucking three moms I met on /soc/
pics?

Sup Forums is full of the most white Knight faggots so nayy

ass pics?

>Pol is full of white knights

None of this happened
Just admit ur a larping faggit

Read the Rolling Stone article on Aaron Hernandez from a couple of years ago.
If you wondered just what the fuck was wrong with someone who had the world by the balls, to do something that fucking stupid....
Well there's you're answer, Fucked Up Whore Mom.

Bringing deviants around their children who molest them sometimes but it's "normal" because of free love and dope.

I left at least one chick pregnant and this board is full of white knights. Why is it a larp? I'm 33 and know how to talk to women. Single mothers are easy as fuck.