Video shows 10-year-old autistic boy getting arrested at school

washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2017/04/19/i-dont-like-to-be-touched-video-shows-10-year-old-autistic-boy-getting-arrested-at-school/?utm_term=.5e890b6b5b02

WTF America? Is this how things are going be in Trump's America?

Other urls found in this thread:

secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/
archive.is/dlwHI
youtube.com/watch?v=92oAYOlyoHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give the kid to Yvette and BAMN she will kidnap him, make him live in poverty and brainwash him to be a child soldier

Yvette's America!

Good

>Give me your fucking kids

lock him up

>teacher reports an autistic ten year old to the police

>10 year old charged with a felony

Didn't know that was even possible.

Why is that good?

JUST

her soul is rotten and it shows

whose that dog eating shitskin?

Shit that's nothing

Yvette the screeching dwarf takes children out of class and uses then as political props

I already signed the change.org petition on this cunt, what's left?

Yvette from BAMN

A leftist cult and recruiting organization for Antifa that literally kidnaps children and forces them to live in poverty

Who fucking cares
Nobody wants your autistic retard children ruining public schools

It doesn't look good for Sup Forums

I need some sources and vids boys, that sounds juicy.

is trump's america, like a thanks obama, because I don;t see how this relates to trump

Who?

Reporting her to the Department of Education's Inspector General

That school was supposedly prepped to handle autistic kids though. If they can't, then they shouldn't false advertise.

They should have sign somewhere that reads "We don't take in kids with disabilities".

Read the testimonials of survivors

secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/

These are the monsters that hunt the kids

This has nothing to do with Trump.

This kind of shit happened so much during Obama, but no one said anything about him.
In the end, this is police doing shitty jobs they're generally being told to do. That officer was likely responding to a call. And don't give me that, "Hurr just following orders" bullshit. This isn't even on the same level. The kid was clearly violent as fuck, he had even attacked teachers. Yes, he is mentally ill, but that means he should get special treatment, not put in some random fucking class room.

Blame the parents, or the teachers, or the schools.

can you do that though isn't that discrimination?

>Unable to build a "clock" to meet Trump
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think Trump's america is like thanks Obama now

The incident with the teacher happened months ago. The kid was taken out of the school and was home schooled.

When he went to the school because they called his parents telling them he has to get to mandatory testing, they found police already waiting for them there with a "warrant".

So it looks to me that the school wanted to make an example out of kid and created an ambush.

Yeah but just say that we don't have staff that can handle these kind of kids.

The day they decided "Least Restrictive Environment" was the law of the land was the day it became a fool's errand to enroll your children in a public school.

They will forever teach to the back of the class and most of the hour is used to placate the behavior problems who will not and cannot be quiet.

Funny thing? It doesn't fuck over the smartest 10%. Those kids learn no matter what. It is that mushy 80% in the middle that needs direction and teaching to be able to succeed. They are the ones who end up dumber because of mainstreaming people with learning and behavior disorders.

That still has nothing to do with Trump or the Police.
The Police HAVE to respond to these calls if the warrant was due.

Again, this is the fault of Parents, Teachers or schools. In this case, it looks like Teacher and School.

>checked
>secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/
spoopy

>or the Police.

Common sense should be a skill for the cops. Kidnapping a disabled kid and throwing him in a cell for 12 hours serves no purpose. Cops are not machines, man.

undesirables

It's not like the boy had a real condition, he is just retarded. The cop did the right thing. The world doesn't have to change for these fuckers

Similar story
>Be edgy 12 year old
>Love video games and heavy metal music
>Year 2000
>1 year after Columbine shooting
>Yucking it up with my friends at lunch
>Group of rich preppy kids walk by
>Those kids annoyed the shit out of me when I was 12 years old and stupid
>Told them I was going to assassinate the leader of the preppy kids
>It was just a joke and even the preppy kids knew it was a joke
>Their "leader" goes home that day and tells his mom about the joke
>Mom freaks out thinking I'm going to kill her kid and calls the school
>Day later
>School talks to me about what I said
>Told them I did say I was going to kill him but it was just a joke and I wasn't going to kill anyone
>Week later
>Principle tells me to go to his office
>Cops are there
>Search my backpack
>See all my edgy comics about death, video games and heavy metal music
>They think I'm going to shoot up the school (remember, it's a year after Columbine)
>Get cuffed and thrown in the back of a squad car
>Thrown in a cell at the sherrif's office
>Mug shot
>Finger prints
>Spent 2 days in juvie
>Year probation
>Piss test every month
>Expelled from school
>Expelled from school district (Appeal was approved, had to go to a different school though)
>All this shit for a stupid joke

I'm glad Eric and Dylan are dead, lousy assholes ruined my teenage years

Some crazy shit in there

What's with all the literal autism these days? It's everywhere.
Chemtrails? Fluoride? Jews?
Autism was pretty rare in the 90's, with 1 in 5-600 kids being "on the spectrum". Now the statistics are up to 1 in 60-80 or something. It's fucked up!

archive link because OP is a faggot
archive.is/dlwHI

That's what you get for being a faggot
I hope you learned your lesson

It's all those vaccinations!

Just use addblock, sheesh.

Thanks

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

they don't deserve the traffic

>Just use addblooook sheeesh
Just because you don't want to protect yourself doesn't mean the rest of us want our behaviour patterns catalogued and used against us.

Older parents. Having children older increases Autism risk exponentially

Just delete the tracking cookies, gaawd.

Births later in life, the longer you wait the higher chance if autism.

>2017
>Being retarded on purpose

>using current year ever

video was removed how much did he sperg out

>be a burger
>be autistic
>get boys in blue brutalised

>Kidnapping
It's called an arrest, you don't complain when anyone else is arrested.
Dumb kid needs to learn that you can't get away with shit for having the autism.
Cops gotta do what they're told or they end up relocated to the middle of gang territory.

heh all these damn beta weak ass faggots who would sick the cops on a fucking ten year old simply because they cant hand physical conflict like the bunch of weak ass faggots yall are.

Not much.
If you can stomach TYT, they show the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=92oAYOlyoHA

What made you think he got brutalized. he got arrested and his parents will get fined for disorderly conduct. The courts will make him undergo therapy. Win/Win.

It was your own stupidity nothing else that got you there.
Reflect and learn.

>not using current year ever

I wish I could draw this well at 10

Actually, he was arrested for acting autistic(they tend to lash out) in a school that supposed to handle kids with his affliction.

So prepare for a lawsuit and big payout from tax payers dime

I'd fucking kill those cops. Not even being edgy or 'Internet tuff guy.' If a cop tried arresting my kid like that I would walk back to my car, get my gun, and blow both of their fucking heads off.

Cops do this shit because Americans don't resort to violence when it happens. This county didn't used to be like this. Go back 60 years and A) a cop wouldn't be so stupid as to fuck with someone's child, and B) a father would end a cop for doing so.

Is it time to start profiling autists because of their tendency to lash out?
Could prevent a lot of incidents if tabs are kept on these kids.

>Cops do this shit because Americans don't resort to violence when it happens

This is true , but people don't want to sacrifice them selves for society anymore .

>"He has autism — he doesn’t know what’s going on, he’s scared to death, he’s 10 years old!"

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOY NEED MO MONEY FOR MUH BENEFITS

>Haygood said John Benjamin, who has been diagnosed with autism, had kicked and scratched his paraprofessional educator (also known as an educational assistant) and, unknown to his own family, had an outstanding warrant for battery on a school board employee, a third-degree felony.

Yeah, not surprised.
Just looking at his damn single mum, you can tell he has no boundries. Every single time he ever got in trouble, his mother reinforced his victim complex by blaming everyone around him. You can't commit battery and and not get in trouble.

The saddest thing about all of this is this is going to keep happening until he is 15-16, and he is at the stage where he is bashing his mum and doing drugs, all because he never had to accept responsibility for his actions.

Always blaming it on the "autism". Yeah, I know what "autism" really means. Aspergers syndrome. A lot of kids are diagnosed with AS, but everyone likes calling it autism even though it isn't autism proper. It is a syndrome that requires the kid to be discaplined more. These kids need to understand boundries and what is and isn't acceptable. To bad these well meaning but stupid single parents end up ruining them.

Technically the teacher assaulted him

AY YO FUCK DEM PIGGIES OINK OINK CUNT

What the fuck are you talking about with all this "50 years ago" bullshit

50 years ago, if a parent found out their kid was going around beating up other kids and beating up teachers, he would say "Go ahead officer. Take him in, let him spend a night in the cell to straighten him out. If he gives you any cheek, sort him out. If you didn't, I'd take a belt to him myself."

It's only nowadays when everyone is all like "MY BABY DID NOTHING WRONG. HE HAS HIS MENTAL ISSUES. DON'T YOU DARE DISCAPLINE MY BOY"

Like I said. This kid is going to grow up to be a little shit because of his permissive parents always making excuses for him.

>I would walk back to my car, get my gun, and blow both of their fucking heads off.

Uh huh.

>50 years ago, if a parent found out their kid was going around beating up other kids and beating up teachers,
>10yo with diagnosed mental issues
>"beating up kids and beating up teachers"
The school claims to be equipped to handle special needs students. His teacher was supposed to be certified to do the same. Any failure is entirely upon them.

>walking out into the open
>not slicing the pie
Guy deserved it.

Slicing the pie means poking gun around the corner?

The real question is would this have happened in any other country?

No wonder we won the revolution.

>Any failure is entirely upon them.

This attitude is why the west is going to shit.
I really don't give a shit about whatever "mental issues" he has.
I was diagnosed with autism and I had to go through my schooling years like normal. When I stepped out of line, I got disciplined.
It is up to the parents to instill discipline so they don't end up committing felonies and resisting arrest.
It doesn't seem like the mother is interested in disciplining him, just making excuses.

It makes me wonder where the boys father is in all of this
(lol who am I kidding)

>arresting a mentally handicapped kid
For what reason? To show the other mentally handicapped kids not to go against the law?

I don't know skeng-talk.
Go make a thing out of it.

>hurdur cops don't do this shit
60 years ago was the rise of the hippy and nigger era. Cops were literally lynching niggers and blasting women and children with fucking fire hoses, and beating the shit out of hippies with clubs.

You seriously going to sit here and say that in 1957 cops weren't crooked as fuck? Half of them worked for the fucking Mafia if it was a major coastal city.

>It makes me wonder where the boys father is in all of this
>(lol who am I kidding)

Dude, the kid is white.

>be autistic 10 year old
>get manhandled
>react autistically in kind
>get arrested
I got away with a lot worse when I was a kid.

>Dumb kid needs to learn that you can't get away with shit for having the autism.

He very well might not even be able to learn that, that's why shit like this is called a learning disability.

felony for autistic kid 10 yo before he's even got hair on his nuts

wew lad

Big deal. That gives him about a 50% chance of not having a single parent.

california police are being investigated for a possible gang within the force. havent heard shit about it since it was announced years ago though. it was when the police shootings really started to ramp up around here.

Where does all this autism come from? There was no autism when I was a kid. Until a few years ago I thought for sure it was made up.

The word discipline means to learn, not to conform.. 2 entirely different things. What if this handler was some kind of swamp-donkey land whale spouting leftist meme-tier garbage and being aggressive because tyrone rejected her last night? I mean come on.. This takes 2 seconds of thought. Are you saying the world which pushes this liberal garbage is the truth and nobody should have revolt? You are, arent you? Are these leftists disciplined? Fuck, is anybody disciplined? Is not our current social order a complete circus freakshow shitfest? Are these people who conform to the social order and promote it disciplined? It doesnt appear so. Maybe your autism prevents you from thinking about these things.

vaccines

Vaccinations and fluoride in the water

50 years ago they wouldnt register your child with the state
taking his dna finger prints and marking him as a violent felon
they wouldn't put them in a program they created to exploit citizens for profits

cops are part of an industry that's built to incarcerate people for simple petty offenses
then the citizens have to pay thousands of dollars and are hurt with marked up records for the rest of their lives over some bullshit
the new era of police is a god damn joke that has nothing to do with helping the community

Serpico 2.0?

There were vaccines and fluoridated water when I was growing up. That can't be the reason.

fucking faggot teacher pressing charges. they most likely would never convict him of a felony though. he's a minor. its still pretty scary that its within their power to take away all your rights before you are even old enough to know the consequences of your actions.

any autistic kid should be deported to Dachau

shit
>If you didn't, I'd take a belt to him myself
then both of you would be in the system
it isn't about making things right anymore

will this kid get offered jobs at facebook and google, will he also be given a scholarship to MIT and recieve 10s of thousands of dollars of goods from various tech companies?

Back in the days we had babies with girls when they were 19
Now and days whiteboys aren't having babies till their late 30s producing captain autismos while minorities are shooting out thug babies by the buttload from young girls

No. if he was Muslim and made a bomb he would though.

source of this gif? did he died>?

>charged with a felony at 10 years old for kicking and scratching his teacher like an autist while actually being autistic
>they even set up a trap and lured the kid into it

>This attitude is why the west is going to shit.
Dude, the kid has mental issues. The school and teacher claim to be able to handle kids with his mental issues. They are PAID by the TAXPAYER based on their CERTIFICATION to handle those kids. If they can't handle him, it's fucking on them. The teacher needs to be fired and stripped of his teaching credential, and the school needs to be closed down. Do the fucking job you're paid for.

>I was diagnosed with autism and I had to go through my schooling years like normal. When I stepped out of line, I got disciplined.
Arresting an autistic 10yo != "discipline."

>It is up to the parents to instill discipline so they don't end up committing felonies and resisting arrest.
A child throwing a tantrum != a felony.

Cool freak out, John. Want to bring it to the White House?