Are French Youngsters The Most Redpilled?

40% of Le Pen voters aged between 18 and 24.
This is the highest for any right wing group in Europe
What her endgame that attracted more young people?

French bros, get in there and fucking explain to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/04/le-pen-support-young-voters-170415161404170.html
demain-lecole.over-blog.com/2017/03/24-des-18/34-ans-souhaitent-une-victoire-de-marine-le-pen-a-l-issue-de-l-election-presidentielle.pourquoi.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gVFbPUE9Vkc
takimag.com/article/le_grand_remplacement_steve_sailer/
planete-asm.fr/medias/image/Artelesa/equipe de france.jpg
lenculus.mirror.k0nsl.org/__B__/Barruel, Augustin (Abbé) - Le patriote véridique.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Young people are more open to change since they don't really have anything to lose.

So they are also more likely to vote for politicians that suggest more radical policies.

We grew up with (((diversity)))

Nuff said

I would agree, also consider the circumstances that might influence young minds to choose either way.

Beat me to it.

>Born into a corrupt, decaying country that has imported tons of shit skins
>Turn reactionary

Where is the current French pretender anyway? FRENCH THIRD EMPIRE WHEN?

got a source on that stat user?

curious & wanna spread FB redpills

The thing is : she got a good program but old people are scared about changes : they prefere to vote for the same shit they are voting for 50 years and to keep their routines.

Also, some of old lived in WW2 and with the anti-nationalistic propaganda, old people are afraid of Front National because of this.

whatch their faces...
they are faggots

our old generation were hippies multicultural faggots who fled their duty to god, our nation and families
what we inherit from them is massive debt, cultural decadence which is a crime considering the heritage that was given to them, mass divorce as a consequence of their hedonism and consumerism that has made them animals aslaved to their instincts, not to mention they were taught not to contest anything deep or meaningful because of the economic prosperity that was handed to them

the young generation is far closer to their conservative grandparents than their confused parents on an ideological level, the 60s generation never reached adulthood, they thought of themselves as revolutionnaries when they were in fact nice obedient slave to whatever the market wanted from them, economic liberalism and social liberalism are tied together and those fuckers managed to create the most unfair system and they somehow can't understand we want to close their parenthesis in our history, which is one of failure and shame

Why's France the opposite of every other western country? In the USA millenials are cucked beyond belief. Older people are the ones that caused Trump to win the primary and the election and he ran a heavily anti shitskin campaign.

because after the war, people got cucked and were shamed, so in order of excusing themselves for ever existing they threw away everything that was part of their identity and culture, if in america you had that, the young would be reactionaries as well

which le pen?

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/04/le-pen-support-young-voters-170415161404170.html

somehow Al Jazeera is based than all the other MSM

French is one confusing fucking country. Even the article mentioned that Muslims who used to vote for the left are now considering to vote for Le Pen. Seems like everyone is tired the lefties bullshit. Their days are numbered

yes you have two things that did that
one is gay marriage that was put in by the left which had to choose between cultural degeneracy and islam pandering so they loose musilm voters
it also reactivated political catholicism also opposed to degeneracy

I think the French youth is just much more fucked than the German one.
Here you can still tell everyone that everything is fine. That doesn't work anymore in France with all the ghettos and terror attacks and gang violence. It's too obvious.

France is the most anti-semitic country in Europe, Revolution 2.0 inc

revolutions are semites, france needs a king

>kids
>manly

We don't need a king, we're not christianfags anymore.
We should accept and protect our christian roots, of course, but we don't need the monarchy again.

What about Emperor? :)

Well, it sounds better.

Why are French bois so ugly?

Trump won white Millenials bucko

Keep posting Pierre I'm bored
Will le pen go to round 2?
Who's the 2nd best candidate?

Algerians

>French bros, get in there and fucking explain to us.

>We grew up with (((diversity)))
this
Another stat

demain-lecole.over-blog.com/2017/03/24-des-18/34-ans-souhaitent-une-victoire-de-marine-le-pen-a-l-issue-de-l-election-presidentielle.pourquoi.html

24% of the 18-34 y/o want a Marine victory. Can you believe it ?

>Also, some of old lived in WW2 and with the anti-nationalistic propaganda, old people are afraid of Front National because of this.
This is bullshit though.
Plenty of french patriots who were in the resistance or had family in the resistance are all for the FN. I'd even say they are a vast majority.

>24% of the 18-34 y/o want a Marine victory
This is kind of strange because I can see a fucking lot of young people who are for Melencuck.

The percentage of pro-FN youngsters is indeed quite high, but there's a good 75% of that age-range that would vote for any candidate against le Pen. Things are slowly changing, but I know many 20-somethings who say they're against the EU and fed up with diversity, but they will vote for funny useless candidates like Asselineau or Dupont-Aignan because "Man I just can't vote for a far-right candidate".

These two ugly motherfuckers are definitely Sup Forumstards

THIS. The age demographic that's most heavily black/Arab is the people who grew up in the 90's (i.e.18-25 year olds). Even in the smalltowns the schools are filled with shitskins. So white-French kids have had to deal with them for their entire lives---whereas their parents most likely went to an all-white school.

>These two ugly motherfuckers are definitely
??? No homo, dude on the left actually looks handsome and the one on the left isn't that bad either. You sound like a salty liberal fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=gVFbPUE9Vkc

What do you think of Action Francaise?

You're legitimately a faggot. And youre stupid too, you double complimented the one on the left. And look at their facial expressions and body language. Awkward and shy as fuck. Mega beta

it's not just France, young Italians are pretty right wing, so are young Hungarians, Austrians etc.

Continental Europe had a different historical trajectory. In France, for example, the post-war generation were a bunch of post-modernist anti-christian cucks. The kids are reacting to the world they created.

Not very relevant as far as day-to-day politics go, but the current generation produces a lot of good content in the metapolitical warfare and Charles Maurras is a huge influence on many nationalists, both religious and secular. It's a big part of our political heritage. I don't believe in miracles so I don't think the King will return, but some secularized monarchy is what would fit France the most.

Obviously meant to say "the right" and they're legitimately not the bad looking. You sound like a young fag who just generically calls all other men "ugly" by default without actually analyzing them first. The Arabs in my photos are actually legit ugly. And of course they look "awkward" because they're only like 16 and they're meeting a major politician with cameras everywhere and a large crowd. What you expect them to do? Whip their dick out and smack her on the ass?

Voting for Le Pen and the FN is the most blatent way to show how bluepilled you are.
Try again.

Don't forget most of republican youth is also racist.

lol france is absolutely fucked. fucking shitheap degenerate nation.

25% unemployment rate in the 18-25 yo population

Nice try Méluche fag.

Funny how a party called "Les Insoumis" has probably the highest percentage of literal cucks among them

If they were american, theyd look like the type of teens that would shoot up a school. You must kind of look like them to be this defensive, trench coat

>French bros, get in there and fucking explain to us.

Am French expat living in Ireland.

You want to know the reason for young people wanting to vote Le Pen? Easy. Our population is legitimately being replaced.

takimag.com/article/le_grand_remplacement_steve_sailer/

>After all those preliminaries, here are the unadjusted percentages of newborns targeted for testing in France because both parents come from the Global South:

>2005: 25.6 percent
>2010: 31.5 percent
>2015: 38.9 percent

>And Paris in 2015 was 73.4 percent, up from 54.2 percent just a decade earlier.

pic related, it's our national football team in 2017.

Now this is what our team looked like in 1963. planete-asm.fr/medias/image/Artelesa/equipe de france.jpg

My fiancé is French and nineteen of age, and even her friends of toppest degenerate order are incredibly racist and nativist

first african state in europe. hitler called it in mein kampf in the mid 1920s.

Don't argue with leafs newfag
People from a distance can't tell who is who

le pen definityly goes secound round, i dont know for the secound best, you have the choice between macron 'litteraly gay hillary' or fillion who is like david cameron or melenchon the gobbunist

is it true that citizens of (((former French colonies))) can move to France. if so, that's super cucked.

>Funny how a party called "Les Insoumis" has probably the highest percentage of literal cucks among them

H-here's hoping

Blz break the EU

read this lenculus.mirror.k0nsl.org/__B__/Barruel, Augustin (Abbé) - Le patriote véridique.pdf

i hope so burgerbro

>You must kind of look like them to be this defensive, trench coat
Nah, it's just your the type of fag who posts some ape-faced nigger and says "how can white bois even compete" but then bash a legitimately decent-looking white kid as "ugly." And no, I look nothing like these kids I'm 22 with an undercut.

I think there will be a pushback in France. I don't know how and with what means, but it's bound to happen

it's what we do

Mmmh...

just gib citizenship already. not sooner than May 2018 it seems I'll get one

too bad you're not a rapefugee you'll already have it :^)

F-fuck France anyway, we didn't want it. Al Andalus is good enough

tl;dr
Explain me in your words why do you think we need a king.
Because the return of the monarchy is just an utopia.

People are talking about Generation Zyklon, but France is definitely ahead of the trend.

topkek how come maghreb arabs are more based than the one in france?

Do they get instant citizenship actually? I think that can't be true. I'm doing through my fiancé' family channels

very short version: look at who brought the revolution in France, who did it served and what means it used
also the republic is a system where the common good disapear in favor of a clash of factions each defending their private intrest
look at russia, even if he is not a czar putin is a romanov nostalgic and it shows

The people in a Diaspora generally aren't a country's best if it's poor. The better shape a country is in, the more educated its emigrants will be.

Young Swedish men also vote SD in very large numbers.

they get "asylum" even though most of them don't come from the actual warzones and therefore should not qualify, but i think they won't get to stay much longer whereas true citizenship you'll get is for life

true

Not anywhere but France.

No, but legal refugees don't have the 5-year requirement of living in France, so if they manage to pass the citizenship test they get it I think

The delay is reduced to 2 years for normal immigrants that are studying in university in france and totally removed for those that spent at least five years in a French school abroad (missions françaises), although you have to prove that you have a stable job or at least an offer if you want to get citizenship

They both have good facial aesthetics.

Their parent's and grandparents generation grew up in a white france. They liked minorities because it made them feel good about themselves so they treated them like pets for virtue signalling. Plus war war 2 was recent.

The youngest voters grew up in a multicultural France, dealing with niggers and muslims in schools, immigrant gangs, no-go-zones and massive anti white hate. Hitler and the whole "remember the war" thing is distant past to them. They have conditions now that are way different than what the 1968 generation had.

Do I see it right Frenchfags?

that's exactly how it is, also our economic future is grim when for the 68 generation being unemployed was actually near impossible

Yeah that's why we have a lot of french kids who go full antifa and other leftards.

Not true at all

In the brexit vote over 70% of 18-24 year olds across Britain voted remain.
Luckily less than 35% actually bothered to vote.. Hopefully the young francs are more driven in their beliefs.

more please

It doesn't matter how many youngsters support change. Don't you see the problem with mass immigration? The immigrants just vote for whatever party will bring more immigrants. The voter base is getting replaced.

actually it does, because the left divided muslims on the gay marriage issue, you can't pander to islam and sexual degenerates at the same time

Arabs don't vote in france

do you have the blacked edit too?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>A King
From a new dynasty after racial revolution. A good strong man of Gaul descent
If they got approved for rapefugee status, they can instantly try to pass for citizenship?

I dunno the details, sorry. Google "france naturalisation procédure"

...while le pen support israel to 100%... Sup Forums is the dumbest board on the whole net, remember the trump voters.

this election won't solve those deep problems, but it's a step in the right direction, history is slow

should have killed Leftists the moment they opened their criminal mouths.

That's what happens if u let leftofascists live.

This. All of our new, hot right wing populist movements are just subversion groups to derail genuine nationalism and turn it into shabbos goy "muh greatest ally" nationalism. Trump, UKIP, Le Pen, Wilders: they're all in bed with Jewish supremacists.
youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w

They're not ugly at all, they are both pretty attractive, especially the left guy with his Great hair.

They don't really care about race or values too

yes but they reactivate genuine conservatism, sionist are playing with fire

they look dead inside wtf

No, it's civic as fuck. UKIP always parades its Paki and Sikh members in their demonstrations and says it's all about "integration".

I'm with her.

thats because of uk "multiculturalism" you herited from your colonial policies whenyou chose to have protectorates and not colonies. france always integrated the good ones with success before cultural relativism was a thing thanks to you
not to mention we're coming back from hell, it will be a slow progress before the political chessboard matches our ideology perfectly

I highly doubt, that muslim youth will be voting for LePenn. I also heard, that in second place there's Holland 2.0. Are french people completely insane?

This, some areas are POOR.
Not 'I don't have money to pay for college'-poor but actual poverty.

I went to Marseille a few years back, some areas could have been in Brazil. Small homeless villages, small children playing with no parents in sight, people begging constantly. Can't imagine how much worse it must have gotten now after the invasion.
Also, there are no jobs.