MORTY!
What Rick?
FUCK DRUMPF, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK G*D
W-what?! Why are you-
WHERE IS MY FUCKING SZECHUAN SAUCE MORTY, WHERE THE FUCK IS *BURP* IT
What are you babbling about R-rick?
*BURP*
[roll credits]

Epic fucking show you got there you brainlet redditors shits. I hope you all fucking die, so no one is going to watch this FUCKING GARBAGE ANYMORE

Rick is pol you fucking reject.

You're a fucking moron

is this a good show? people tell me i should watch it but unsure if its normie shit that should be avoided

It's good if you're super into sci-fi

It's funny, just don't spam threads with it.

This thread again?
lol saged

Yeah it's pretty funny and based as well

Did you get lost on the way to Sup Forums?

It's like a crossover between Back to the Future and Futurama with splash of politically incorrect humor.
I find it highly entertaining.

I think he got lost on his way from Sup Forums to Sup Forums

When the series was first created he was even sued at first because ti was too similar to back to the future

it's good, but you shouldn't pay money for it. you shouldn't pay money for any TV show or movie when they're so easy to pirate.

this thread is sad proof that Sup Forums has become permanently occupied by redditfags

SWIFTY GET SHWIFTY MORTY WE NEED TO GET *BUUURP* SHWIFTY IN ORDER TO SERVICE THE BULL

>trying to be elitist on Sup Forums
lol pleb.

its a good show, ignore all the retards who loved it at first and quickly dropped it once it got popular, like everything on Sup Forums.

>roleplaying rick and morty
kys

I couldn't get past the first episode because the constant burping was so disgusting

YU UTTER FACKEN MURON

This. If you like sci-fi short stories it's a really good show.

If you are a Sup Forumstard that wants every show to advance traditional values then you won't like it. But those people are like SJWs and only see pop culture as a means to indoctrination.

Letters are normie shit too, you should only comunicate via underwater sonar signals like dolphins.

Its fun show, if you have sense of humor and some distance, stormfronters are pissed like always.

Thanks anons, will give it a shot

Watch it and make up your own mind nigger. Its not like you're doing anything productive right now anyway if you're posting on Sup Forums.

In the first few episodes it calls out niggers, jews, and actual nigger cucks. You decide.

That's actually retarded. If you enjoy the show you should pay for it, you know, so they can make the fucking show you moron. They aren't doing it for your charity.

I'M A PICKLE MORTY

reddit

or >>>/reddit/

>rick fights the intergalactic government so they won't move multi ethnic aliens to earth
>he fails at the end of season 2
>it happens
>earth becomes scum hole multi ethnic alien world

how is this not redpilled again?

super smart white person battles space jew government that want to move ethnic aliens to earth

Watch an episode of The Simpsons from 91-97 and then watch this dog shit. There's no comparison. This is watered down shit for a watered down generation. No good writers anymore, just fucking faggots and feminists.

>beating up Hitler because of muh feels
The show is funny, but if you think the writers aren't fags then you're only fooling yourself. It's comedy so you're not supposed to learn anything from it. Liking the show doesn't mean you'll have to like the writers. Art becomes seperated from the artist once it becomes art, that is perhaps the most profound wisdome you can collect from the middle-ages.

/thread

Do white girls belong in politics?