It's the Jews

How come Sup Forums always blames the jews for whatever shit happens in the world? Jews control this, jews control that... Why the fuck don't you mind your own governments before blame the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's easy

Fuck off.

Flags like yours shouldn't be entitled to opinions, you uneducated swine

Yeah because there's never been a Jewish CEO or politician outside of Israel...

because it's the truth you dumb kike, no matter how you try to look at it you always find Jews at the root, you need a lot of willful blindness to fail to see that

And your point is? There are lots of English or American CEOs everywhere too, politucians too, christians or whatever religion. Actually, more than jews are. Are they innocent?

Fuck you Gilad pay debts

Because Jews control our governments :/

This. How are Jews even on pol anymore, this is 2017. Mods?

>why does Sup Forums blame the ones responsible

How to help someone with a JEWISH inferiority complex?
- Changing The Way You Think

Stop wanting to be like others. ...
Try not to worry about what others think. ...
Focus on your positive attributes. ...
Stop comparing yourself to everyone else. ...
Don't think in absolutes. ...
Stop negative talk. ...
Build self-confidence.

You're right. we should mind our own governments. Just like the germans did in 1933. Except this time you won't get a cushy ticket to Israel you'll just get nuked

>Surely just a coincidence
>American defend his overlords
How cute

Yeah because they are the majority in those western nations.
There is a disproportionate amount of Jewish CEOs

The final and toughest red pill to swallow: The Jews are the true master race, hence why they have a disproportionately high amount of representation in powerful positions in the world.

Jews own nearly every single bank apart from like 3 banks, one being in North Korea for obvious reasons isn't Jewish owned

>t. nietzsche

Either way, you're all too cucked to do anything about it, except complain like little bitches on Sup Forums. So, until then blame the jews, while they steal your money, countries and lives. You useless bunch of faggots

Read about the jew David Schwartz who, with Mossad/World bank backing forced my country to write into law that we shall be a multicultural country in 1975.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

Maybe you are an idiot, and believe that "everyone hates the jews" for no reason whatsoever?

If jews did nothing wrong, then there would be no wide spread hate of this sickening parasitic cancer on the global society.

Remember Goldstein, you are at the bottom of the barrel in this realm.

While it's a possibility, nepotism is much more likely.

nobody would complain if you wouldn't suck so bad at what you do

I don't know OP, but I suggest you just ignore these Hitler ass-kissing teenage morons, you will not get any good answers.

They talk about red pills, but are the most blue pilled people that I have ever seen in my entire life. Even more so than Nazi's themselves. It's quite sad. Then you have Muslims of course, who are blue pilled from birth.

Just move on with your life man. I'm not a big fan of Carlin, but I like his quote: "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

>How come Sup Forums always blames the jews for whatever shit happens in the world?
>So, until then blame the jews, while they steal your money, countries and lives.

k

Not really, I kinda own the world.
Feelsgoodman.jpg

how come Jews never take responsibility for anything that goes wrong?
Did you guys even publicly apologize for Lavon Affairs, USS liberty or Pollard? Or have you always just been Americas greatest ally no explanation needed?

Guilt by association.
There are several large Jewish families that dominate the financial sector and control much of the worlds cash flow to promote their own agendas.

I pity American and other Diaspora Jews because they are being used as willing tools for this.

becuase the jews control our govts

Nuke Israel when?

Looool the Mongolian has spoken!

Still begs the question how they got into those positions in life in the first place. Chicken and egg scenario, though nepotism is probably the biggest factor these days.

Why the fuck don't you stop your government from driving Palestinians out of their home and occupying their lands?

>Goes back into the sauna to whack people with a stick

With what, are you going to throw Achmeds and Pajeets at us, leaf?
Pathetic

not all jews just the ones who control media and banks, there is alot of covered up evidence that suggests they are hellbent on collapsing western society through 'diversity'. you can find interviews where these elite jews brag about 'divide and conquer' the west. why do you think AIPAC exists? US is run from Isräel

This isn't the world.

lmao check out this hypocritical asshole

Only thing you can't own is your granparents' ashes, jew.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH REKT

hello jidf!

Because they are subhuman mudslims? We're doing the world a great justice. More should follow the example

LEAF BTFO

>mind your own governments
>start by severing ties with srael

As compared to what exactly? Bed-wetting shlomos and shlomas?

>Why the fuck don't you mind your own governments before blame the jews?
Because my government has been full of Jews since the 40's.

You fucking obviously never been to Jew York.

theres 2 possible reasons why you posted this
>you're a dumb fuck
>you're baiting
i think its the first one desu

Oh really? You gov had always its own interests, burger. Even before that, and it's not always jews, it's your own fucking people destroying your beautiful country! Shame, I mean it, it's a really beautiful country

I personally think it should stop. Jews have been persecuted since he dawn of man and they've done nothing wrong.

Why don't Jews keep their noses out of our business.

You know, I really have to fucking wonder if that phrase came from jews never minding their own business now.

Well, envy I guess. When you have a mind that works, the less smart see you as a threat...

nothing is more cringe worthy than some jews on dat dere kabbalah taqiyya

And for the record, I'm not jewish. Not like it matters anyway

I can see your nose from here, Schlomo

thanks for flooding us all with muslims retard.

or maybe he's a JIDF shill
remember to sage

>How come Sup Forums always blames the jews for whatever shit happens in the world?
Success breeds jealousy.

It's the same as niggers who blame the whiteys

Because they're vastly disproportionately involved in everything that hurts the West (and white people more specifically) as an entity, while tending themselves to be very tribal. Basically it's their tribalism and combative attitude.

hmmm, rly makes u think

What is he even referring to? These are always vague generalities or empty accusations.

>You gov had always its own interests
>Implying Jews haven't guided government interests since then.
>Implying Jews aren't pushing the very thing's that are destroying my country.
Please JIDF, this level of shilling is embarrassing even for you.

The fuck? Are those her kids? What's with the mongol look?

>I'm not jewish

I was going to disregard your post since I thought you were Jewish. I am non jewish myslef you see, and since you have now showed me non jewish people like me can and should defend Israel and its lobbies I feel you like I can relate to you.

Maybe you are onto something here after all, mah frend,,,

LEGIT LLOK LIKE THEY HAVE DOWN SYNDROME

>Why do you persecute me so, I've been kicked out of more than a hundred countries, but I haven't done anything wrong goys!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer
He lived amongst them and saw their real faces, he was literally too smart for their bullshit and at one time decided that hes had enough of their Jewish trickery.
>inb4 jewpedia

That model Jewish family sure has some Aryan beauty stantards...

Make Palestine a state already

the fucking Jews manage the MONEY OF THE WHOLE WORLD FUCKING RETARD

and any country that has an INDEPEDENT BANK ENDS UP BOMBED TO PIECES

dat babay on the right is all kina fugged up

The previous leader of my government literally sang and danced for the leader of your government. My government basically IS the Jews.

I posted this in another chan, but w/e, I think it'll work just fine here too.
>The Jews despise Christ. There was a post on a Jewish subreddit once where a Christian asked for Jewish peoples' honest opinions of Christianity and the general consensus of the Jewish commenters was "Christianity is heretical and we're much closer theologically to Islam," and that "Christians are 'Soft Monotheists' because of the whole 'God being three persons' thing." The Jews hate Christ and Christianity so much that they would prefer to associate themselves more closely with fucking Islam than Christianity.

I would like to add onto this that loving Islam like Jews apparently do, equals hating western culture and everything it stands for. And what have we seen that people who hate western culture do? They actively try to subvert and destroy it. In other words, Jews openly hate western culture, and they're actively trying to destroy it. If they're not stopped, then someday, your daughters are gonna be speaking Arabic, being forced to wear burkas, and getting gang raped by large Arab men while others passively stand by and do nothing to stop it because they don't want to seem "racist." Oh, wait. Some of that is already fucking happening.

>pic related

They need a scapegoat, well my life sucks because x so fuck the jews they did it.

Also some of these nuts unironically believe in muh 1488 hitler did nothing wrong.

So first you say you don't control the world and now you say you do? Which is it? Make up your mind.

Well Christians also did BTFO kikes for like 1600 years. We've lost our roots though, need to look to the Romans, and exile these fucking devils.

They refuse to assimilate. They live in their insular communities, sealed off from the rest of society. They leech off of society and give nothing in return. There's a reason Jews have been cast out from every society that they've infiltrated right up until the re-establishment of Israel. And once they finally get their own country, the only way they can even survive is by firebombing all the surrounding countries back to the stone ages and making them so unlivable that the native population has to escape to western countries and fill the gap that the Jews left behind, all while continuing to leech off of the aid of western countries themselves. Jews are societal cancer.

Also how many innocent white Europeans and Americans have not Mossad murdered in cold blood since their conception

Americans are worse

>americans are worse
in the trash you go, kike

>being this much of a Commie scum
>tfw without America, western civilization would've already fallen completely to Islam by now

>Trash
>Gypsy
Pls, I don't wanna ruin your only source of food

It's the truth, man. We blame everybody but our own gvn and people. We need to deal with our shit first, then point fingers

Stop demanding America protect israel either through money or fighting your battles with iran.

because when you look into who is behind every evil in the world, what do you find?

A jew

Because Sup Forums is pretty much a conglomerate of albino niggers.

Just like niggers blame everything on DA EBIL WHITE MEN HOLDING US DOWN, albino niggers will blame someone else.

This

Probably because BIS owns a 3rd of 60 government reserve banks in the world, so doesn't that mean that they own a 3rd of 60+ countries globally? And banks create a whole ton of fuckery to make money, meaning that a JEWISH enterprise is likely the root of all our governmental problems. Politicians are just puppets now anyway e.g. South African politicians. I'm not generalising I'm just saying that after our regional banks inflated our currency to make sweet dollars you kinda think something is fucky.

Palensteins ain't done shit to nobody but the kikes squatting on their land.

Why the fuck do you think anyone here should hate them instead of you?

Yeah no, fuck the Palestines.

Israel took their shit fair and square :^)

The cohencidences are undeniable schlomo.