My friend just competed in a marathon in North Korea

My friend just competed in a marathon in North Korea.

There are no signs of war preparations, even security was low at the event. Looks like there will be no happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/385357-vinson-armada-korea-spicer/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-armada-north-korea-heading-wrong-way-australia-pentagon-us-navy-aircraft-carrier-max-a7692161.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LGE2FOsQ1tk
youtube.com/watch?v=o0MtOQjFlBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is his pic at the event

sftu bellend. we dont care about what you slav shit friend did with your non military.

>Wrong

rt.com/usa/385357-vinson-armada-korea-spicer/

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-armada-north-korea-heading-wrong-way-australia-pentagon-us-navy-aircraft-carrier-max-a7692161.html

rude
I didn't say America wasn't preparing

Their museum where they keep American tanks

yeah just kidding i just really wanted a (you) at that moment, please keep posting pictures.

nobody knows whats really going on. but fact is that ameriaca is preparing for a big war. another fact is, that NK is the last country which isnt included into the international finance system. last fact: Until now, there has been no major tension in political or geopolitical situations since the cuba crisis.

> there will be a big happening this year, my guess.
> check the revelation 12 prophecy for this year

How often are there events like this?
And which countries are allowed to participate?

>How often are there events like this?
once every year
>And which countries are allowed to participate?
all I think. It's a international marathon

wow, its like turning on a timemachine-tv. It seems that the NK's stopped at the 1970's

I like threads like these, people who actually contribute something.

last one

Any stories about something that happend there or customs?

imagine all the wet north korean pussy as they get to interact with westerners, wonder how many have been seeded by eternal anglos

Thanks for all the photos OP. Your contri is much appreciated. It's nice to see genuine non-propaganda photos of NK.

No kidding. The 21st century invaded the 1970s. And I thought Russia was backward.

Did you friend fuck any gooklettes?

Is it frowned on for foreigners to fuck their gook girls, or do they encourage it and provide them with whores?

There was this old part of the town that is still in ruins after the war. They didn't let them go there. They are very strict about that. Also they push you to see their museums of war, like it's a holy shrine or something

>Did you friend fuck any gooklettes?

No. In and out in two days

What he doesn't realize is that he was secretly brainwashed by the North Korean secret police to shoot himself if he got out of hand.
We're entering a new era of danger with this High Tech menacing Nuclear Superpower with unstable leadership.

Do the locals get suspicious when only Dear Leader and the foreign visitors aren't skin and bone?

Was the marathon in Pyongyang, or somewhere else?

>All North Koreans frowning

>everyone else smiling and having fun

Wew

Pyongyang

>Nuculer power

Nice try Kim but we're watching you niggers

So he needed 2 days for an "in and out"?

>implying a seated local spectator may turn out to be working for the DailyNK

'meriburgers eternally btfo

>wanting to bomb this
Looks so comfy ;_;

No. First day: they got there with a train from China. They settled in a hotel and go sightseeing.

Day two: compete in a marathon and go home with a plane.

It's manufactured comfy, Germanon. You can't look like you're miserable and starving to death while you're in the city of the Great Leader.

source?

Oh I see, was thinking about something else.

They have
>OPENLY DEFIED
UN Security Council resolutions.

What if North Korea is a utopia but the Jews don't want us to think it is

Don't watch North Korea. Watch China.

>Sarin, Mustard and VX nerve agents.

Why would Norks smile, they live in Nork.

Are those postcards of their military fighting?

They are of Saddam Hussein threatening the world with aluminum tubes ideal for producing a nucular wepaon.

thanks for sharing, user. Very interesting to see.

I really like the aestethic. Where can i buy one?

Thank you very much OP - it's threads like this, with original content that really help the overall quality of the site.
Thank you.

are they really miserable and starving to death or is this US propaganda?

how do i get rid of my jew flag??????

You will always be a Jew desu.

It's very likely that is a exaggerated truth. Every totalitarian regime had concentration camps and every embargo causes famine.

That's what I think. I believe NK has made contact with aliens and has technology 2000 years ahead of us

Also nobody has any real hard evidence of what life is like for the underclass in North Korea right now, because nobody is allowed to see. The starvation thing came from the famine in the 1990s. So did most of the pictures of starving North Korean children, because they broke procedure during the famine and allowed relief workers into the country

Anyone who willingly enters NK is a bloody retard and needs to get what is coming to them.

Same way there were about 20 croatian kids who were on some volleyball tournament there couple of months ago. I would imprison their parents, coach and every single adult that tought it was a fucking good idea to let them to go there.

>exaggerated truth
Watch the vice doc where a dude sneaks a camera on board a tour they take him on. He manages to get some good footage on what life is really like there. It's pretty miserable

This is not North Korea, you sperg

Hello, Kim

These are amazing pictures thanks for the different perspective. I noticed a complete absence of landscaping around buildings , streets and houses. For Oriental peoples it seems the complete absence of flowers and decoration would be strange , are they not allowed to do that ? I have read that cannabis grows in private gardens so not seeing any gardens of any kind made me wonder.

*correction, I'm an impulsive moron

Just saw the rest of the photos

Wasted quads

Depends of the embargo

It isnt a race my stupid cheeky jackass lad

i'd bomb that

>Sneaks a camera on board a tour
youtube.com/watch?v=LGE2FOsQ1tk
youtube.com/watch?v=o0MtOQjFlBQ
Literally sneak nothing.
(((Vice)))

They're not really as decorative as the west it seems. Except for their weird buildings.

Doesn't make me any less right. Want to send your kid to a field trip to some unstable part of the world? Go ahead. But you then lose the custody over the said kid.

Ayye it seemed legit. Probably the best journalism they've ever done

Comfy is mandatory. Any person found not comfy will be sentenced to 5 years hard labor.

>thinking the state has the right to take children away from their parents

what the hell is wrong with you? are you a woman?

I fell for their meme journalism too. It's pretty embarrassing considering I could have fact checked it in about 5 seconds.

orgavanazieal sheeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuttt

The only legit (((vice news))) documentary i've seen is the Isis one

Didn't they have really bad floods like last year?

Whenever you actually know what's going on somewhere and then read the media reports about it it is always way overblown.

I don't know. I honestly don't care about communist shitholes that much. Yeah it's sad for the people who live in them, but you know. blah blah blah world police.

State is above the individual. Oh and also parents who home school and refuse to vaccinate their kids should also get the same treatment.