NEW BREAD!!!!!! Pedogate: Two Of Trey Gowdy’s Investigators Vanish Amid Pedophile Investigation

I found out about this shit on Kikebook because Sup Forums is too busy being distracted by stupid bullshit.

neonnettle.com/features/868-pedogate-two-of-trey-gowdy-s-investigators-vanish-amid-pedophile-investigation

Other urls found in this thread:

freakyleaks.org/2017/04/20/pizzagate-verdict-now-with-20-more-real/
neonnettle.com/features/868-pedogate-two-of-trey-gowdy-s-investigators-vanish-amid-pedophile-investigation
delightintruth.com/2016/01/01/barnevernet-is-ruining-norways-reputation/#comments
yournewswire.com/norway-is-kidnapping-children-legally-people-are-furious/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this why no /htg/ today?

this still going on? i thought it was fake news

NOT SURE WHAT THAT MEANS, BUT OBVIOUS FORUM SLIDE IS OBVIOUS. (((SOMEONE))) ALWAYS CRASHES OR BOARD WHEN THE HAPPENINGS COME.

bumping
funny how we're freaking out over a dude with a bike lock

BUMP!

human trafficking general

>There are also reports that their vehicle was found in a rest area just outside Little Rock with the keys still in the ignition.
what did they mean by this?

pizzagate revive?

this means only one thing

a big drop against drumpf is coming

IMPEACH

Ayy that was pretty funny though.

How do (((they))) keep getting away with this?

I'm so comfy. It's making me sleepy. Shouldn't you go to bed Op? I'm going to go to sleep. Join me.

Be an Hero and have eternal rest.

(((They))) have been in power since the death of Egyptian kings, Caesar, Napoleon and Jesus.

Honestly I barely ever se HTG threads, they're always great but I only ever see then linked from other threads after they hit bump limit.
Things have been slid hard since about 20hrs ago so I knew something was up.

what the fuck is htg and what are you autists on about?

>Napoleon
since around the time our "Julian" calendar starts

not sounding good for the investigators, if the reports of the car true.

>Ben Swann told them to use his 10% off promo at Spartan Body Armor
Why didn't you listen?

If it is true, would Gowdy say anything about it? That's what we need to have happen
The whole problem with this at the moment is that no credible and popular politician will speak out about it. The secondary problem is that msm won't report it.

how are Napoleon and Caesar jews

fake news

Bump

Try harder.

>Investigators Vanish

Bump

>Obama's top campaign donator got arrested for child rape in 2012
>witness and victim end up never showing up to court
>media doesn't say anything
*SIPS SOME FUCKIN TEA WHILE LISTENING TO BEYONCE*

F

Oh well you'll like this one then.

FF

>Schaefer was found dead at her home in Turnerville, Georgia in Habersham County on 26 March 2010 with a single gunshot wound to her back along with her husband of 52 years, Bruce Schaefer who was found with a single gunshot wound to his chest. Police concluded the deaths to have been a murder–suicide perpetrated by her husband, but the motive for the murder was unclear and never established.[2][8][9] Years before her death when she still an elected official, she published and promoted the report "The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services",[10] leading to conspiracy theories surrounding her murder.[11] Upon her death, fellow State Senator Ralph Hudgens eulogized her as "almost like a rock star of the Christian right

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS REEEEEEEEEE

(((Murder-suicide)))

freakyleaks.org/2017/04/20/pizzagate-verdict-now-with-20-more-real/

bump

Why is this thread so slow? I thought tug guys were all over this stuff.

No the people calling it fake news were covering up for the pedo elites. They are fake news.

Because it's literal fake news

statistically, not looking good for the missing federal investigators with this shit...

>all posts are satire
Real news confirmed

Fuck off.

bump

Armed squads on the way.

It seems to come and go. I guess it's here to stay but it doesn't seem to have as much steam behind it

Because shitloads of slide threads. About twenty AH 420 bday threads, 20 about the antifa bikelock crusty faggot, /tg/, auspol, British election threads.
Really hate the BritPol threads, yesterday the most with most (you)s was "shall I get a Chinese takeaway lads?" Fucking cancerous, literally just trashposting about British gutter culture and fave chaveslags.
#GasBritpol
There was a great red pill general /rpg/ yesterday, those and /htg/ are rare these days but by far the best of pol.
Kill yourself shill

Bump

bump

Human trafficking Generals. People were researching pedo networks, abortion clinics, adoption centers, possible routes used to transfer people, etc. Good stuff. Good ole fashioned Sup Forumstism investigation.

foods are only named after Jews

Bump

Even my Russian made instant noodles are "kosher approved"

what is that pic about? i don't get it

Sorry that was an old pic. If I remember correctly he worked at best a pizza, was convicted of raping women in UK but somehow managed to travel into the US despite infosharing on criminals between two countries being thorough (you can be refused entry to US g I'm UK with a pot possession conviction)

He worked at Best a Pizza (near to comet, had the boyluv symbol in its logo, later changed) but there was confusion over whether he was there from 2011 or 2001. This is back from when pizzagens were still going here so memory is a little rusty.

Was also tried for similar offences in US but unclear if he ended up in jail or deported or what. Seems he was convicted. Sorry for poor quality images, phone doesn't download images properly

how about you show us a source that isn't Fake News

Arkansas.................. There must be a direct link to the anus of hell in this god forsaken state...Billary will not go down so easily

Of course a leaf falls for fake news

I will keep /htg/ threads bumped cause, well you know why.

Somebody just call the sheriff's office and see if they know anything about it.

Yeh, Little Rock is the capital too isn't it. Seat of the governor where Billary started their dirty shit. Would be amazed if the operations from the 80s aren't still ongoing.
Further, it seems that he was let off with community service (dismissed nolle diverion), but it's unclear what the charge was. I have some other caps with records of him being charged with sexual solicitation earlier in 2015, no indication of whether this is the verdict if the same charge from July 2016.
Could be worth having little dig around.
Is there another htg thread at the mo or is this it?

>Real news confirmed
Fake news confirmed

What do you think? People connected to investigating something relating to Clintons, go missing around Little Rock.. Deja fucking vu.

Bump for the children

Sorry for posting over Sup Forums i aven't get any (You) to my work

bump

Bump, good lord

Is this what they're trying to slide? What's the fucking deal tonight?

Bump. Don't let the kikes slide this.

>Bruce Schaefer who was found with a single gunshot wound to his chest.
>suicide
u wot

they've been during the quiet hours, 7 so far. did not see 8 today - disappointed

last thread

Cheera

wtf is this leaf on about?
What is operation adultwake penis referring to?

bump

are these napalm targets?

Looks like smuggling routes.

And I was wondering why the sanctuary cities exist...

Killary gonna kill!

>neonnettle.com/features/868-pedogate-two-of-trey-gowdy-s-investigators-vanish-amid-pedophile-investigation
nothing verifiable in that story.
it reads like sorcha faal horseshit

There's no way a pedo trade network doesn't go though Boston. Priests raped half the boys in this city once.

The more I see this shit happening, the more I feel like it's just not even possible to bring them down. They're clearly completely and totally in control. How do you combat that? Every attempt to bring them down ends with the investigators being killed. Eventually we're going to get to a point where there literally aren't even any good guys left who want to tackle it. Fuck I'm sad.

Bjorn, what do you make of barnevernet and the ways they operate? To me, they look pretty suspicious and act way too aggressive for a child protection organization.
delightintruth.com/2016/01/01/barnevernet-is-ruining-norways-reputation/#comments

We need a team that can work from the shadow on this and disseminate information as it becomes availible.

Sup Forums is clearly compromised. Threads will slide. What people need to know, will not be spread.

Most importantly, we need anons on the ground, willing to change the situation, infiltrate or intervene directly.

Trouble is, these people are running organizations that can show up at your home tomorrow and take your children from you to be passed around to rapists in the foster care system.

If you have kids, either you learn to look the other way or you're kids are next.

This truly is a job for NEET virgins.

Not at all, from the outside. I completely understand that view. But it's in the best interest of the child.

We in Norway are a very rule abiding people, these cases about barnevernet that get's publicity beyond out borders is always some family where there was some level of abuse or neglect. The rules of barnevernet prohibits them from discussing cases, so you get the stonewall. But the family is screaming bloody murder, and then the internet picks it up.

I have yet to see a case in modern years where barnevernet took a child from it's home without a good reason.

fucking psychos work there.

my friend used to date one

Really, they took away NEWBORNS because the mother allegedly suffered from mental illness at 13. I would definitely look into their practices, especially considering giant donations Clinton received from Norway. yournewswire.com/norway-is-kidnapping-children-legally-people-are-furious/

they're also used for leverage. police trew "a guy i know" in the drunktank when he was 17. cops threathened his parents to Call barnevernet if they didnt come pick him up that very same night.

bump

good thing i'm a NEET virgin, but will they come to my house and black bag me

but bruh if normies knew about this shit they'd be burning their governments, banks, media channels, etc, to the ground, but fucking ignorant ass normies

If course you don't see it numbnuts, that's the point. It's always easy for the government agency to pretend there's abuse and take the kids away and claim they can't comment on individual cases, it happens everywhere.
Remember that just after the US election there was a massive pedo ring busted in Norway. It happens in your country.
And I wish I remember their names, but there was the case of two kids taken from their mother in the UK due to abuse by the father who ended up in that superbowl Audi commercial.
Hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about and will link, I'll search for it.

any one else sleepy, im feeling tired i think im going to bed...

JK FUCK THESE FUCKING PEDOPHILES FUCKING CUT THEIR COCKS OFF! HELL IS TOO GOOD FOR THEM!

>Tfw two of your best investigators get disappeared and you realize you're way out of your league

FAKE NEWS BTFO

FUCK TRUMP
AND FUCK CHILDREN

Yeah, that does seem likely, and a bit preemptive maybe. But what's happened here is that a woman with a registered diagnosis by a psychiatrist had a baby. And they took the child away while checking to see if her mental health had improved since the diagnosis was set. They found that it had and gave the baby back.

In the Romanian case, the children was being hit and had been reported as such by someone with contact too the family.

Again, I haven't seen anything in recent times that have made me question them.

I am aware of the Clinton foundation donations, and they scare me. But that feels like it's on a governmental level for access and services. And from private people.

I also have a lot of friends who grew up in that system, and none was abused in it.

Whereas earlier, like pre 1980's, that was a very tough place to be, it was filled with abuse and neglect.

That ring is called Operation Dark Room, it came to be after FBI hijacked some pedo forums on deep web and sent information to the countries with the people in question. The fact that you've only heard about Norway in this regard is the scary part. As we are the only country being public with this.

I know what you speak of, can't remember their names either. I remember the mother having a very weird video on youtube.

But yeah. I have only seen "postitive" results from that agency. I know it was filthy 30+ years ago. But I've seen nothing of the sort.
The examples I've been shown also are built on internet hype and does not show the whole picture. None of them say anything decicive or points towards the programs you're hinting towards.

And I know many people who grew up in that system, or was in for a short or extended period of time, and none of them speak of any abuses.

I know that shit exists, but I have a hard time thinking barnevernet is involved when I see nothing that points to it.

BTW, Breivik was taken away from his family by barnevernet, and then put into a foster family.

*White children*
Ftfy senpai

That really toasts my peanuts

This 1000%

Normies have given up all rights to self-determination and gone full cattle mode.

They really don't give a fuck about anything until it directly effects them. Then they'll just whine for government to do something.

There are reasons the Satanists hate us so fucking much.

KY instead

normalfags are subhuman 2bh