AUS/pol/ Coles Chicken instead of KFC and VB tall-ies edition

hey lads
back from the shopping trip
i decided on coles chicken and vb instead of kfc cus cunts were telling me to enjoy my estrogen but i don't wanna become a tranny due to eating chicken

anyway, some more news for us to discuss:

>sydney housee prices are now over 1 mil which fucks us all over

domain.com.au/news/sydney-median-house-price-hits-115-million-buying-becoming-out-of-the-question-20170419-gvmnp8/

>cheap steak house cunts use training scheme to underpay workers like the kikes they are

baka.com.au/business/workplace-relations/outback-steakhouse-accused-of-using-training-scheme-to-underpay-staff-20170404-gvdwb3.html

>fuck off boomers with your "why havent you got a house yet dumb millenials" talk

theage.com.au/comment/dear-home-owners-keep-your-lectures-to-yourself-yours-millennials-20170419-gvnkpz.html

anyway cunts, when the fuck can we buy a house? whos thinking of buying rural? i know i am

anyway cunties, get in here and ignore the other ""auspol"" thread because thats off topic and should get banned, because i got banned for the same thing

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/04/19/bourke-street-car-attack-accused-gives-saviour-rant-court
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>sydney housee prices are now over 1 mil which fucks us all over

Reserve will up interest rates and fuck every cunt with too many mortgages. Fuck boomers and fuck "muh portfolio"

3 aus/pol/ threads.
This is triggering my diarrhea

this is divide and conquer work, they're trying to make us split into 3 threads so they can control the narrative.

stay in this one

The combined tears of all these "Millenial Property Barons" will sustain me for years. Also, suck it boomers, should have sold while you had the chance

This the op from tthe one that got to 300 replies m8
I'm bck from my shop

any thread with AUS/pol/ and not aus/pol/ is fraud

your thread is off topic and you will get banned
i got banned for the same thing
so i hope you get banned too
cunt

I hope you enjoy reading /r/Australia user

i didn't make that thread, everyone should stay in one of them and that's the first one.

This one is the best and the only offical AUs/pol/ thread

How do we stop the capitalists and kikes trying to ruin this country? I'm honestly really disheartened. Every year it just gets worse and nothing seems to get better. Housing is now totally out of reach. The banks just make more and more profit. Rural Aus is dying. Our culture is dying. Inequality is rising.

How do we fight back?

White flight.

wrong i had the first one and it reached bump limit, therefore i get to make the new one

Salaam alikum brothers

no you don't you stupid fuck, go back to r/australia.

talking about it with everybody you know
brining them over to your p.o.v
waking them up to the problems in the country if they don't care
basically just redpilling people
it will reach critical mass eventually

We really need to sort this shit out eh. It's happening nearly EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY.

Months on end with sporadic aus/pol/ threads at best, now everyone an his fuckin dog wanna make one. One person FFS

it's either reddit not understanding how this stuff works (remember the first qanda thread of the year?) or it's people who dislike us trying to destroy aus/pol/ threads by making them annoying as hell.

>i decided on coles chicken and vb instead of kfc cus cunts were telling me to enjoy my estrogen but i don't wanna become a tranny due to eating chicken
Coles chickens just as bad though.

I do that but it changes nothing because I can't talk to even a tiny fraction of the mass of this country.

People are just too stupid and caught up in their own hedonism to figure out we're being killed from the inside.

me cunts
i make the bests
all other aus/pol/ threads are inferior to mine

What will happen if Australia isn't fixed in the coming 20 years?

Then the gooks will attack again and everyone will be sitting there waiting for their next welfare cheque instead of fighting for their nation.

we become argentina

this cunt has no news in his thread so iwll get banned for being off topic like the shit cunt he isthis dumb cunt just copy and pasted my op from origianl auspol

so im the king of auspol
worship me

Sup Forums is a christian board, unfortunately mohametans are not welcome here.

Please leave.

sage because it's hilarious

turns out this is the melbourne fag thread. post in the real NON MELBOURNITE thread

thats not even the op of the other thread tho

>Be Britain
>Ship your criminals to an empty desert
>Becomes a first world nation

Anglos are God tier.

>then submit yourselves to the will of Allah

Nice one, dickhead.

anglo's are germanics though

nice copy and paste of my original op you shit cunt

Literally the last two lines were copy pasted. Get a grip.

Yeah you c-cunt

Get yourself a trip or something then you cunt, we need some way to differentiate the fake cunt OP's

Get out
Get out now cunt

thats a funny ancap meme
lmao brits btfo

This thread is shit and so is bluepilled Mlbourne

i might just have to because of these gay cunts

>admitting that melbourrne user is the original op
thx for validating me you stupid poof

I hate these cunts with a passion, I would love to throw them to ISIS, but when is it gonna happen? Trump has turned into a faggot now and is bum chums with the fed and wants interest rates low and him and China are giving each other handies.

On the contrary. I'm coming in

you copy and pasted my witty alternative headlines and news articles as well cunt face
did you copy your smart friends school work too cunt?

Fuck, get your toothbrushes lads, Colgate's here.

that was me tho

>australians
>not half assing everything
pick 1

the bigger the bubble man
i think the fed said they were gonna keep raising anyway

either way
if rates stay the same maybe we'll get hyper inflation

STOP LYING YOU ABORIGINAL

Real NON MELBOURNE thread:

>14 posts by this ID
fuck off to reddit you stupid shill

waddya faken say ye lippie wyte kent?
How bout ye givus a ciggy bra or I git my cuzzo Rick to roll ya fegget

Hah!!! The training rort doesn't surprise me at all and it's no surprise there was no actual training delivered, this is what I have been working in for the last 12 months.

CUNTS KNOW THE REAL AUSPOL THATS WHU MY POST COUNT IS CATCHING YOUR SHIT MEME THREAD YOU GAY CUNT HAHAHAHAHAH DIE FAGGGOTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>REDDIT
whats that? you seem awfully familiar with it m9

Our flag is 600 years old. You're flag is what? 50 years old?

Who here was shocked when Melbourne Car guy turned out to be a Greek Allahu Ackbar (Other than the ones in Sup Forums that stated this from the beginning)?

Cancerlink below (because I can't be fucked archiving it):
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/04/19/bourke-street-car-attack-accused-gives-saviour-rant-court

it's where you're from you spastic. you've been doing this shit for a week now.

Your flag sucks

Not really? Haven't you ever seen an angry wog? Some of them get pretty genocidal. It's that nigger blood.

I don't care about how old our flags are, as long as my pearly whites are protected.

I unironically came here when r/European was shoah'd
U can't do shit about it either
Fite me faggot

this barely works, most people dont want to talk politics or philosophy ever. the people that do want to talk about it dont want to hear really fucked up truths that make them uncomfortable, and forcing shit on people is pointless and makes you look like an asshole.

we'll deserve whatever we get

AIGHT CUNTS I WILL BE POSTING ALL AUSPOL THREADS UNDER THIS TRIP
THIS IS THE OP OF THE REAL AUSPOLS TRIP
ALL OTHER TRIPS ARE FAKE
FUCK THE IMPOSTERS

>buying coles chicken to somehow dodge estrogen
>get vb anyway
Hops is loaded with the shit anyway, not like any apparent difference in the estrogen content of chicken matters at that point anyway

so basically filter this melbourne cunts trip guys

so fucking what
they need to know
we need ten percent of people to get a movement going

not every cunt cares, but some will
those are the ones who will make change in tthe world

fucking redditors fuck off

vb is delicious tho
haven'tt had a nice beer in a while
fuck off with that craft brew shit

go on lad, screech. you know you want to

you can't tell his op's?
he's the goony loving journo guy that doesn't have a fulltime job and a pregnant missus

It's a waste of time m8. There's more chance of Le pen winning, going full nazi and attacking Europe. I hope she does.

But most Aussies are fuckin homos.

Fuck even the French are showing more guts atm.

Nah. We just don't care about anything. It once worked well but the world has caught up with us and is exploiting us for the docile retards we are.
She'll be right

yeah that's me
thanks for rememering cunt
at least i have loyal fans here
anyway here is my trip
all cunts remember my new trip
anybody else is a fucking imposter

vb today though
i'm feeling fancy

This. Ales are for hipster faggots.

well cunts we only need to get ten percent of people onside before we're a political force or some shit
there will always be the npc style people
forget them
you need to find the aware and awakened cunts who give a shit

you do what you can m8 but no one's interested in talking about anything real. heads in the sand just waiting for some darky to come along and rail them.

loving the ffizzy burn as i scull a nice glass of vb
shit is top tier

I'm at a University campus and 95% of other class mates are not white

There's me, carl the cuck and a qt red head. The other 400 students are Indian or Asian.

I just want to be around people of a similar culture/ethnicity. I'm not a fucking racist :'( .

>Tfw signs in my toilets telling pajeets not to shit on the floor

>no one

What about the lads here? We're some body
Just find the receptive minds
Ignore the degenerates and hedonists
they're just followers and will follow whatever is popular

go to a good uni retard

Bugger off. Our flag demonstrates our regions and their houses. What does your flag represent.

I leave for 5 minutes and you cunts ready to glass each other.

Cheers cunts

Lmao
I'm lucky my uni was somewhat white
Are you doing stem? Prob why so many panjeets and gooks

>Tfw signs in my toilets telling pajeets not to shit on the floor

does this happen often? do you find shit on the floor?

stars n shit you stupud blue white and red
literally the russian flag just mixed around a bit
dutch people need to smoke more bud and die of aids

what beverage is that cunt

Kek.
>Australian pedophile smuggling ring found on notorious internet imageboard "Sup Forums"
I we tried to do anything of worth, they'd fabricate bullshit to absolutely ruin you.

I was going to Murdoch uni in Perth before my dad died so I had to come home

There's a bench in the shower it's usually covered in pubes

The toilets are cleaned regularly, although the kitchen isn't it's fucking filthy.

I just eat in my room now, I've got a pot of brown rice and a bunch of paper plates, anything to avoid their mess.

That better be Jack Daniels or you're cruising for a bruising

no one IRL, you lot may as well be imaginary friends

orange is a stupid fucking colour and makes you look like fags, come back when your country is above sea level dickhead

meth

>smoke more bud
No one here smokes weed. That's only done in the big cities and by tourists

You are destroying conversation with your friend simulator bullshit

>you lot may as well be imaginary friends
We are. Welcome to your Truman show.

I like the earthy taste. You just don't get it from any other beer. Maybe xxxx but that's for qld poofs.

>implying anybody but the most retarded idiots believe the media
no man
the media is so discredited these days people just laugh at them
is waleed gonna do a hit piece on you? oh fucking no better hide

i want a better cast

>26 posts by this ID
please at least go to /leftypol/ and do this there

>Murdoch uni in Perth
that is your problem, i am at uwa atm
just better in general honestly

was at murdoch for a semester