Recent ShareBlue push to get Sup Forums to hate Asians

Unfortunately a few Sup Forumsacks have actually fallen for this meme.

>hardworking
>create businesses and jobs
>intelligent
>non-degenerate
>vote right wing
>attractive and pleasant women
>traditional
>don't like non-whites
>never go on welfare
>quiet and respectful
>usually assimilate quickly
>never cause crime
>boost the economy

Seriously, fuck this meme that's been going around. It's a fucking false flag to make it seem like Sup Forums hates all non-whites so they can shut it down.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/latino-decisions/asian-american-voters-in_b_12637044.html
nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/clinton-won-asian-american-vote-some-swing-states-turned-toward-n684716
google.dk/#q=2916 election asian vote
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422387/Blonde-Danish-girl-stabbed-mother-death-radicalised-watching-ISIS-execution-videos-online-jailed-nine-years.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better than the daily Asian racemixing propaganda threads we had back then.

Soros paid mods moved on to something else, I guess (yes, it's your shit mods here that support propaganda).

Zhang

The only Asians worth a damn is the Japanese

I don't have problem with asians they are bro-tier compared to nigger a shitskins. Except chinks, they dont have soul and aren't human. But I dont like asian grills, I love white girls the most

Don't give them replies, bros. They don't get paid if they don't get (You)s

fuck off Chang, you gooks are soulless fish people.

Bad attempt at reverse psycology. Shills have been making threads trying to promote racemixing with asians for months now.

>majority of Sup Forums don't mind Asians as shown in
>shills come into this thread saying Asians are hated here

>>vote right wing
Have a source for that?

I kind of liked getting the free sexy asian girls conveniently packaged though. I don't get why they even bother, anyone here that could be influenced one way or the other isn't one of us. Everyone is here because we can already see through the bullshit so why would they think it'd do anything other than make us hate them more? Outside of niggers and muslims, everyone else is alright by me.

Asians are greener pastures away from what white "women" have become.

Based Stickman has an Asian wife. I fucking wonder why.

This is a white girl thread now.

And where is the Asian category there?

Nice try shill

>usually assimilate quickly

To be honest, we should have let you nips keep your territory after WW2.

>Indians and Pakis included in Asian category
>implying I'm not talking about East Asians only

Look at second Gen Asians. They're indistinguishable from white people.

Asian women > white women

Based OP, btfo shariahblue.

Asians and Anglos can be friends. Asian countries vary in wealth, both rich and poor, but you know what, the rich ones don't have many niggers and they are great, and the poor ones don't have many niggers and they are great too.

Whites and Asians have one major thing in common; they aren't niggers.

WMAF is racism

are you still crying?

KEK wills it

It's not there, that is why im asking you for a source, since you made the statement they vote more rightwing.
Asians would be in the "other" catagory.

huffingtonpost.com/latino-decisions/asian-american-voters-in_b_12637044.html
"The findings showed that Asian Americans appear poised to vote for Democratic candidates once again in overwhelming numbers."
nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/clinton-won-asian-american-vote-some-swing-states-turned-toward-n684716
"One thing is clear from exit polls and a survey leading up to Election Day: A majority of Asian-American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) voters nationwide backed Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton for president."

google.dk/#q=2916 election asian vote
So can you get me a source?

WMAF irl

>muh conservative asian waifu

shes way too thin, it looks like a skeleton jesus christ

Kek wills it

Meanwhile WMAF irl

Thats not really true in Australia, at least, not in my experience.

A lot of them definitely do assimilate quickly, but many of them make practically no effort to learn English above the minimum ability to verbally communicate, and read signs.

That being said, the vast majority of them don't commit crime and are generally morally conscientious people. I just don't want Australia to become 90% Chinese, which it looks like it will in a few generations.

That being said, my personal experience with Japanese people has been entirely positive.

This, when I compare Slavs to Asians I feel ashamed.

Hardworking, quiet, taking care of details.
I wish we would learn from them.

And yet here you are shilling WMAf

Korea > Japan

Shes got fat in the right places desu, but can't really see her ass.

Could definitely do with a few more kilos.

It's autistic Chink brit!

Martin Luther did nothing wrong, so glad we ended the popish menace.

I have a hapa gf btw

I have a central when qt from Kyrgyzstan

I like east asians provided the stay in their own countries. 1-2% chinese and nips in US, max. No koreans.

Central Asian. Shit

“Of the beliefs and practices whether generally accepted or enjoined which are preserved in the Church, some we possess derived from written teaching; others we have delivered to us in a mystery by the apostles by the tradition of the apostles; and both of these in relation to true religion have the same force” (On the Holy Spirit, 27).”

Explain this

the ones in brisbane don't assimilate at all, their kids speak excellent english but only hang out with other asians and rarely make an effort to hang out with any other people, I spose that's true of the somalis and other races too, although I see wogs and whites hanging out often for some odd reason

>hypocrite the post

>Korea > Japan
South Korea would be communist where it not for white americans protecting them?

m8 i didnt say shit about wmaf

you are so butt hurt that the only possible explanation is that youre an asian who substitutes /r/asianmasculinity for a sex life.

Filthy korean detected.

Jews, Indians, niggers, spics, Flips and Koreans are all plague of the world.

It's just an overall feeling you get with them. They're capitalistic as fuark.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

U DEAD

>t.chang
Get the fuck out of white countries first, then we will talk. I wont fall for your (((civic))) nationalism meme.

Now die racist

Time to end WMAF

Asian women are more attracted to white men than vice versa.

Yellow fever is a myth, white fever is real.

Get out and die

You have to fix that, with your BWC.
No :)

Meanwhile irl

Ask our Soros paid shit mods anything...

Mainly browsing infinity chan, so no. I'm just altruistic and trying to help you retarded children out a bit.

>13 posts by this ID
The butthurt is visceral.

>fake
Meanwhile in reality

Why would '''Sharebulue''' want you to hate Asian people?

Yeah they're some intelligent and all, but keep them the fuck away from western countries. They're mongoloids, and they're not Caucasian.

Also stop judging Asians from KPOP videos and Anime, you fucking WEEB.

They're far from perfect. Chink boil dogs alive and have no souls. Korean women are more feminist than western women, while the ''men'' are as feminine as fuck, and Japanese women aren't having kids until they're in their late 30s. That's if they have any kids at all.

As for SE Asians, they're as degenerate as you can get. And half of them are Muslims.

>It's just an overall feeling you get with them. They're capitalistic as fuark.
Yeah, the places white men protect them from all the asian communist scum.

How many of your female cousins fuck white men?

God damn look at that map, imagine if only white men were allowed to vote

Die racist die

t. subhuman chink

He does this in every WMAF thread

t.xing ling

Japanese are truly the only Asians worth saving. Maybe Thai as well, cause they're pretty aware of the globalist schemes. They were also one of the only independent Asiatic nations from European imperialism. Too bad their country is a shithole in constant turmoil. We Japs tried to help them out but we got shut down by the filthy Jew whore'd savages. Thanks guys, you cucked the entirety of South-East Asia.

Meanwhile WMAF in reality

Die racist

don't worry about it, it will never EVER work. no force in this universe can make my dick stop craving tight japanese pussy.

Finally, someone who gets it.

Report that malaysian brit proxyfag spammer

>pls senpai give me your biggu waito dicku~

Meanwhile irl

Meanwhile in reality

I know it's still funny
If anything the existence of an autist of that caliber is the best evidence against WMAF. I bet poor little Kim walked in on mama Shuu and future papa Chad in the middle of some pretty dirty stuff.

Verwoerd did nothing wrong.

Locals dont call pinoys flips

What are you

Now die racist

>not even spamming
>report because I hate reality

fuck off gook. asians are scum.

fucking slant eyed piss skin lego man

Post boipuccy I know you want that white D.

You are ugly like all white supremacists

Aplogise

But I want them to get paid so that (((they))) waste their money.

I hate when I see fat women dressed like that

>>not even spamming
Kill yourself you degenerate shitskin. Report this spammer son of a malay bitch

This guy acts like such a faggot I'm surprised he has any wife at all.

>triggeted by reality

but i didnt say i hate or even dislike asians

desu youre just projecting so much. you need a shrink, you got problems bruh

And this a wmaf

Yeah that's working great for em innit. So much leftists on the board.
And it's not like one cannot peg them out.

By

Their

Retarded

Spacing

There you go bringing raism again

We are winning

Yet irl

Happens everywhere

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422387/Blonde-Danish-girl-stabbed-mother-death-radicalised-watching-ISIS-execution-videos-online-jailed-nine-years.html

oops meant ofr