youtube.com/watch?v=BN1WwnEDWAM
rt.com/news/385299-kadyrov-interview-chechnya-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
youtube.com/watch?v=-yScozvJvj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah I'm disappointed but it's still better than Hillary

give him more time you faggot. After at least 4 year we talk about it

Still the best possible president.

What applies to one applies to the other as well. If Trump is merely not as good as you would have liked, apply the same coefficient to Hillary and you'll change your mind in a hurry.

off yourself if you think there was a better candidate

I can't believe I voted drumpf!

Ron paul was /our guy/
If only we had enough mana stored up for 2012

How dare he not hold up to everything in the...two months(?) he's been president.

Nuclear codes, former Trump supporter, votes, etc etc.

wtf, did he get the codes?

He's definitely better than Putin.

digits confirm

Both of the time it's not actions. It's words and intent.

Most of his actions were golfing and bombing Syria. Honestly if you have time to initiate a war of aggression (which the bombing was) you have time to make steps and speeches towards keeping your promises.

I was looking forward to US-RU demolishing the terrorists once and for all, but all US has done thus far was to help them.

I WANT TO CHANGE MY VOTE RIGHT NOW

>Assad should stay
>Assad should go
SHOULD HE STAY OR SHOULD HE GO??
youtube.com/watch?v=BN1WwnEDWAM

Yeah the Jews put a lineup of retards for you to choose from and you chose the best Jew slave you could
>>Bravo...

>Tfw Gunz but no Weed
I've been here the whole time. Fuck.

Great leader Sanders...

fuck, I shouldn't have voted for him.....

>greek intellectuals

I hope your mother likes muslim cock op.

Even if we don't support Trump anymore, we can still stand beside the Trump idealogy, which is what caused us to vote for him in the first place. Go back and listen to his rallies. That is what we voted for.

>Belgium
>Country

Pick one

Their policies are now identical, except Hillary would not have started a world war in her first year in office. She would have waited for the second year.

When you think you voted for the wrong candidate but you can't even vote

proxy

Not an argument Mahmud-san

which means fuck all if none of it is enforced.

I'm guessing there's a plot behind the strike, but it's hard to say. I also want a US/RU partnership because together they'd be able to eliminate this whole Muslim subhuman-acceptance movement. Putin would never allow it and I'd hope Trump wouldn't either.

What I want to know is why Democrats seem happy with him for the attack. We've already been through this shit in the rest of the sand trap, there's no reason to keep going with it. Green collar economy can take a hit if it means us leaving them to """gas""" and kill each other.

He's flipping on everything he campaigned for. Fuck that kike dick suckling piece of shit.

I'm thinking if Hillary won a very slight victory, and republicans still took senate and so on, she wouldn't be able to do as much damage as Trump can potentially achieve.

they replaced him with a lookalike. just look at the faces

it seems like the less tought i put in my posts, the more replies i get. what could the mean? really sets my neurons off.

poo in the loo

All according to keikaku fampie

We only need him to not break anything or start any wars until the third quarter.

Either he gets his tax reform by mid-late june or global hyper-depression will kick the globalists out for us.

>what could the mean?

means Sup Forums is garbage

>7YO
post cunny

Kill yourself, faggot.
SHAREBLUE and CTR have no place here.

Oh and by the way, I don't know if you're aware - but there isn't currently a world war happening.

MUH HILLARY

Not only that, beut he panders to feminist legislation.

What a fucking nu-male cuck. No wonder his ugly daughter is a libcuck too. No strong father figure in her life. Just a fucking fat orange man who cucks his money away to some Slovenian prostitute who looks like a bangoldoff twin.

sorry for typo

>Lock her up
>She's had enough

My guess is they can get a lot more out of squeezing Obama and Hillary than they could for putting them behind bars. They would do anything in their power to avoid besmirching their reputations if confronted with evidence.

True Chaotic Good

Trump is the son of gods

You are rationalizing instead of reasoning.

>the sounds of farts
>the smell of curry

My last hopes are on the 69D underwater backgammon strat, Syria is important for Russia and such reactions to obvious false flags are worrying.

Right now the scenarios I see are:

He's being played by his daughter/kike-in-law
He's genuinely outfoxing the globalists
He's a globalist

2/3 for him being good are good odds

Russia and Chechnya are playing their own games and dances

rt.com/news/385299-kadyrov-interview-chechnya-syria/

Why the fuck do all these foreigners complain about American politics?

We don't do that for Norwegian or other Eurocuck politics.

>posted from no-go zone

Incomplete pic
>We'll build a wall!
TBD
>We'll deport all the illegals
All the illegals are being converted to citizens, so technically nobody would be deported since there would be no illegals
>Muslim ban
Only affects 5% of the muslim world, and mostly the good antizionist muslim countries
>NATO is a mess!
I changed my mind, due to the recent events NATO is good now!
>Just wait till Trump is re-elected! He NEEDS the second term to do something!
Nobody is arguing against that, you missed the point completely

True. Still seems seems fishy that when the 'unmasking' shit started last week and everyone knew the NYT and Susan Rice openly admitted to spying on DTrump the media did a full 180 and completely STFU about Putin and even started playing nice.

cute! post cunny

this is a meme meant for normie book

it must be disseminated through it. post on DJT's status's.

Burgers getting fucked in their fat asses by the Kyke, again. Hahahahha. Make America great once more! Truly the saddest nation on Earth. I hope you all enlist for your army and die in some kyke war, the more caskets clad in that retarded flag the better.

Why so surprised? He turned full-mode politician in less than 100 days.

IT'S FUCKING 97.93D UNDERWATER BACKFLIPPING TRANS-ATLANTIC GENDER CHESS YOU FUCKING SHAREBLUE SHILL

There is only one scenario
They whole media vs Trump conflict was staged, it is even more obvious now that he isn't doing anything that he promised
They gave us a false hope
But why did they elect Trump in the first place, why all of this you may ask? It is simple, I think they'll blame Trump, Brexit and probably Le Pen for a catastrophy that will occur, it's either a new war/nukes dropped or a financial crisis.
You know if Hillary dropped nukes on North Korea or Teheran the entire world would've gone crazy, but with Trump they can impeach him, not take the blame and say that it were the """suburban retards""" that voted for him and they were trying to warn everyone that """Drumpf is dumb, you can't trust him the nuclear codes/he was bankrupt x times""" Normies will buy this and be even more skeptical to nationalists/opposition and Trump will go into books as another "evil white man of history".

youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
youtube.com/watch?v=-yScozvJvj0
The entire Johnny Gat channel is pretty good

>Drumpf is dumb, you can't trust him the nuclear codes/he was bankrupt x times""" Normies will buy this and be even more skeptical to nationalists/opposition and Trump will go into books as another "evil white man of history

Yup, pretty much on point. It's really sad to see how Burgers fall for these cheap trick over and over again, but when you're the worlds dumbest nation bar none, those things tend to happen.

The real problem of this planet is Jewmerica. The real plague.

(((Putin))) is not our guy either
The only good thing he's doing is fighting on the right side in the middle east, but he probably has his own reasons for that, Putin fighting for Assad is probably what really is 4d chess, and it's not working for us.

That's true. But to me it seems like 1/3 chance of anything good because if he can be controlled by his daughter or whoever he has relations to, he can be compromised. It seems like the radical left is eating itself hard and picking fights it can't handle, so Trump winning alone is good enough for a possible turn back to sensibility. I don't know how well he'll fight back against globalism since he's never directly brought it up. It'd probably fly over the heads of too many people.

But before he was a politician he was a business man. I can get doing something stupid to get approval, to an extent. But he needs to focus on the real priorities inhouse over the next few years.

I believe the wall is coming along as well, border patrol is hiring en masse. I heard the wall construction would start in Commifornia which sounds silly to me but as long as it happens. Wetbacks aren't Muslim but that doesn't mean they aren't a problem.

People are desperate for a savior
Everyone wanted to believe in Trump, they can play the population again and again, people will still have a bit of hope, each time the hope would be on a smaller scale but it will not go away

Lets correct the record here

I'm skeptical on that because more of the common man is waking up to the communists in college and the violence of Muslims. If they don't remove him soon, they'll lose an astounding amount of political power and given the openly corrupt DNC show, we've seen that they can't handle not being in control.

You forgot

Down with the international bankers | i am a zionist

nice town flag dude

That's awesome. Saved.

Harambe was an inside job

Can you help me understand what it means when Croatia is colored with the lightest blue of any European country on this map?

First of all US has only one political party, there are no "democrats" or "republicans"
Second of all, if I get you right, what you're saying is that Trump shifted the overton window and impacted the political opinions of the masses, which is a good thing, I agree
But they probably know what they're doing better, everything they're doing is for their good, I don't think they ever took huge risks and everything is going according to their plan.
That's actually not true
Trump NEVER said that he was against jews, jewish bankers, Zionism or Israel, quite the opposite. "I'll fight for the proud nation of Israel" is probably the only big position he is consistent on

Get out of my country you left wing cocksucking faggot.

lol Africa

He played you all. He wanted only power and said what the low iq voters wanted.

(Less than 70 is considered 'mild mental retardation' by western medical standards)

>China
Atm it's better for him to try and deal with NK with China helping. Starting with low relationships he's able to be more persuasive in power by doing very little.
>Hillary
Disappointed she isn't in jail. This could always be brought up next election cycle when he doesn't have to pander to the other electoral base anymore.
>Russia
He always said we should be friends with Russia since the cold war mentality is vestigial.
>NATO
He said NATO needed to be revised and if they aren't paying we would drop it. They are actually paying now.
>America first
Always, but diplomacy through action is important.

IQ is a meme though, it's a jewish test deisgned to give the Ashkenazi jews the highest scores possible and put Asians higher than whites, those who make the test can easily manipulate the questions in a way that any social group will score as high as they want to. For starters, they are constantly changing the questions in the test in a way that women can score as high as men, they themselves admit it.
Not claiming that Croatians or w/e are smart or anything, but that's a fact

A better measure of intelligence are the scientists the ethnicity produced, it's an objective thing that we all can agree on.

good summary OP

Shadow government bruh, they have changed him

It's Juncker.

Oh do believe that I'm aware of the larger scheming. Especially given the MSM here really is propaganda across the board with very few outliers...but I hope that enough normies will notice. Social media being what it is means that once we get enough Muslims raping children they'll suddenly regrow a brain.

But my worry is that they won't. Or that they'll accept it like Europe. I'm also hoping that Americans are so different that if they faced a Muslim invasion they could just start lynching left and right.

....not going to lie, former Trump supporter here...etc etc

>exposes that Trump is not even closely as right wing as he claims to be wishing that he was actually far-right
>Fuck off lefty!!!
What did this Moroccan mean by this?

Well said user, support the idea's and not the man

>IQ is a meme though, it's a jewish test deisgned to give the Ashkenazi jews the highest scores possible
>Israel not dark blue or purple

No he isn't. Slapping Assad on the wrist and making NK stop shit-talking does not violate his foreign policy statements.

Healthcare is a setback, and he made it clear that he wasn't for a policy that would hang people out to dry, hence why he's maintaining Obamacare until senate Republicans get their shit together.

Relationship with Russia, while not ideal yet, is steady improving despite war of words going on.

Trump is putting policies in place to protect American businesses as we speak.

He nominated Gorsuch.

He's working on tax reform.

You shouldn't blame Trump supporters on Trump lying to them. You should blame Trump himself and the system that allows politicians getting away with lying.

>Trump ideology
Pathetic, a real ideologue is someone like Adolf Hitler, Trump's "ideology" is just a watered down version that justifies banker theft and wars for Israel.

o my

>Russia must expect us
I see nothing wrong here famlam

*respect

All of the posters in this thread are just playing right? They can't be this fucking stupid right?

>Implying Barack O'Bitchnigga wouldn't have pardoned Clinton before the Inauguration
>Implying he didn't attempt a muzzie/travel ban twice and be rejected due to liberal Kike reasoning
>Implying he signed orders to cut spending, already dropping the deficit by 10 billion
>Implying he didn't just sign a "Buy American and Hire American" order like he promised
>Implying he didn't cut business restrictions
>Implying the wall isnt being set up to be built as we speak
>Implying the TPP wasn't fucking cancelled
>Implying dreamers and other illegals aren't being deported as we fucking speak
>Implying China isn't about to bend their dirty chink knees to america
>Implying AMERICA ISN'T GOING TO BECOME GREAT AGAIN

Fuck outta here.

Israel is inhabited by Ashkenazi jews, Sephardic jews, Mizrahi jews and Palestinians, that's why it's low on IQ country wise
But if you take the Ashkenazi jewish population separately they would be the people with the highest IQ's. In fact when we're talking about high rank zionist jews, almost all of them are Ashkenazic, others don't even come close percentage wise.
I'm not even sure if non-Ashkenazi jews are even deeply involved in the conspiracy

Hillary voters were even more low iq, they voted war mongering criminal KNOWINGLY. There's a big difference. At least Trump supporters thought they were voting MAGA, America first, peace, etc.

Sup Forums supports ideas, not people, if people change their ideology - fuck them

>TPP
Fighting with ghosts, TPP was never planned to be signed, it was a ghost made specifically for Trump to defeat so he can gain trust among the population.
>Implying dreamers and other illegals aren't being deported as we fucking speak
>Implying the wall isnt being set up to be built as we speak
Never heard about these two, are you sure, any evidence?
>Implying he didn't attempt a muzzie/travel ban twice and be rejected due to liberal Kike reasoning
This is a joke too, Trump pretends to do good stuff but gets shut down and jews win again, it's just an act so you can think that Trump actively tries to fight the jews but he simply loses.

The rest are not huge things. Yes, Trump is doing some nice things on a smaller scale, but that's not even remotely close to what people expected of him

Again, nobody argues against that, you miss the point.
Trump didn't change his ideology though, he was corrupted from the very start, this thread is about him feeding us lies, not about the magical trasnformation of Trump after he took the office.

He's completed a good chunk of his campaign promises. The only ones that aren't done yet are: ZA Warru, Travel Ban, and Obama care replacement.

He's been in for 5 months, the problem is that after 8 years of literally nothing, now we have a leader who promises things and people expect then to be accomplished on a whim.

Some shit will just take time, patience is required.

Five months? Wasn't he only officially sworn in around February?

well pol was right, he is the inverse of the regular order: he started out pretending he was shit and then flipped around and turned good

My bad, that further proves my point then. He hasn't been in long enough to accomplish all of his goals.

But he didn't say that Assad should go or Obamacare should stay etc