Why does this country exist?

Someone annex it

It's where the Rothschilds are hiding.

this

i dont know. one of those holy roman empire leftovers like luxembourg

You could ask the same question for a lot of countries in Evrope.

Liechtenstein.
Andorra.
San Marino.
Malta.

They are remnants from a massively decentralized epoch - Feudalism.

Also, you wouldn't gain anything by annexing it, apart from being looked upon as a warmonger.

Did the Nazis leave it alone after they took Austria because they thought the Swiss would cross the river and kick their asses if they tried?

They had no interest in it, either, considering the Swiss has never been openly hostile and thus they weren't potential enemies of Nazi Germany.
Rather a potensial ally.

Those countries are all tax havens for weird elites I think

The Swiss were fairly hostile to the Germans

Yes, but not to the point of being a threat.

Lichten((stein))

Good luck annexing the Swiss. They got dank knives and everyone is professionally trained marksmen/women

Finland could annex anything
Finnish warfare is superb

I genuinely wish I was born in the country

iktf

you could very easily move there and integrate though. even if I luck out and can move there in 20 years I will never be accepted in the countryside sadly

10*

Are you fishing for rare flags?

Prince of Liechtenstein is true heir to the thrones of England, France, Scotland and Ireland. He is the Jacobite successor.

Poorfag. I can't move anywhere, man.

start saving up Franz

Well, first Franz Duke of Bavaria is, but he doesn't want to succeed. So it goes to his brother Max, then his daughter, and then to Prince Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein, who was born in London interestingly enough.

>tfw someone doesn't call me Hans
No job, no welfare. No idea why I even wasted so many years at commercial college. I am poorer than some fucking "refugee".
I'm going to join the military and volunteer for being deployed to Bosnia. After that we'll see.

Don't you have mandatory military service, Herr Himmelfreundpointner?

Annexing Switzerland. Ok. Good luck with that.

All of the zionest kikes bank there. It's the reason it's never attacked.

he means Liechtenstein retard

Same thing.

they get all the benefits of being a swiss state while actually not being one

mandatory military service =/= actual soldier
To become a professional military guy, you have to go through a physical and psychological evaluation. Most conscripts are just cheap laborers to keep the military running.