>America First
>We're not going to be the policemen of the world anymore
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/BUXhjoOsIl0

Other urls found in this thread:

news.google.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good to see the human sacrifices are still going smoothly

and the somali president is also a US citizen.

Trump's a fucking cuck. I don't even look at this board much now because there are still many delusional Trump supporters. I voted for him and enjoyed the campaign tear but he's been shit.

fake news

Even if this is true - do you really not understand how different of a dynamic this is?

wew

America First.

US will lose Asia soon though. There is a new based alliance

How has he been shit? He's got more done in 90 days than Obummer did the entire fucking time he was in.

Is this guy related to H3H3? I'm getting an H3H3 vibe.

Jimmy Dore is fucking giga-redpilled he is one inch away from yelling gas the kikes

>more done
>reversed most of his positions

>training somalis to fight their own crime so they stop attacking our boats is a bad thing
Its like you didn't even see Captain Phillips

I'm not on the 69d space baseball narrative but what if there's something for the US to gain from Somalia?

What exactly has he gotten done tho?

Prettymuch this. Trump even defended the Fed and Yellen, and said that a strong dollar "just sounds good."

He played us like a damn fiddle.

>first time in 24 years

If you believe this I have a water filter to sell you

>implying they aren't being sent from the AFRICOM base and were already in Africa for the last 5 years
>implying this is any worse than droning the place to shit like Obongo was doing for 8 years

He killed the TPP before even entering office. That alone makes him better than Hillary.

Gun friendly constitutionalist supreme court judge.

>what has he gotten done
Damn near everything he said he'd do in the first 100 days.

We've been bombing Somalia on and off for years.

last time they were in somalia they ran after 8 days
good luck burgers

He said hundreds of times "we are going to destroy ISIS"

>layers of bureaucracy actually means something
Kek

Sure shut up the shills didn't it?

Let me guess, there are new found deposits of oil somewhere near Somalia coast and oil concessions for kike run companies to get...

...so Trump decided usa needs to liberate beautiful nigger babies from cummunist putin paid islamists and bring freedom and democracy to the shitholiest shithole in the world.

Bet when troops ask for a specter gunship to kill niggers shooting at em they get free A10s and Moab's to.

You're just mad Ahmed. Trump is killing muslims and that is always a good thing. Fuck you.

Somalia is needed to create greater israel

As long as muslims get BTFO I don't care.

>How has he been shit?
news.google.com

>got more done in 90 days than Obummer did the entire fucking time he was in
wew, lad.
He hasn't done shit except brag about how great he did in the election (lol), complain about us intelligence catching his people colluding with the Russians, and ineffectively use $100 million worth of ordinance to "prove" he's not Russia's bitch (after getting their permission to do so).
And oh, yeah, he keeps taking credit for economic growth that happened under Obama.

But you gotta love his delusions about the election:
"3-5 million illegals voted Hillary"
"No? OK, but I did better in the EC than anyone since Reagan!"
"What? I didn't? Oh, I meant better than any Republican since Reagan. (the two Bush's)"
"Hmm? That's wrong too? Well, I did something everyone said was impossible... I won the EC as a Republican."

But at least he's not black, amirite?

nope

>Mint Press News
>The Jimmy Dore Show

this jimmy faggot is a hardcore marxist.
he hates antifa for not being radical enough.
fuck him.

Drumpfuft is a fraud

trumpshills will defend this

>1 post by this ID

>Kenya is victim of massive Al Shabaab insurgency in 2015
>Kenya asks for help from international community
>African Union asks for help from international community
>Somalia says it will accept help from international community.
>USA says hey we will help!
>Jimmy the Coward Dore says its because of the oil they found in 2015 and not the terrorist attack.

Why do people always shit on the USA? Its not like the US government is even involved in the oil trade within Somalia that was TransOcean who found the Oil off their coast.

Yeah.. that's an inaccurate statement.

BLOMPF BLOMPFED THE FUCK OUT

Kek

>The U.S. military command for Africa (AFRICOM) confirmed to Voice of America on Thursday that American soldiers from 101st Airborne Division had been deployed at the request of the Somali federal government to carry out a train-and-equip mission until September.

Wow, it's fucking nothing

Fantastic demoralization shillpost! I would tell brock about this but they already disposed of him, like they do with all their lemmings.

So america is sending troops to keep somalians in thier country so germany stops importing them and destroying itself and the rest of europe.
Germany better send troops to stop america from interfering.