Be me

>be me
>born and rise in small village
>people critisize you when I was young, because I was so different from them, read many books, had knowledge about science, and self-independent.
>They always blame and critisize me on not following social custom and respecting elders and authority.
>had to go back to homeland for spring vacation from college
>talk to my father, he asked me
>" son, you are most educated man in this village, don't you have any plan to make this village better? People are suffering from low payment jobs"
>I told
>"Why do I have to? I still remember the days when they critisize me for being "not normal". how dare you demand me to save this worthless shithole?"
>"I would stay in tokyo and get job at there, I will probably be banker. fuck this shithole. I am glad that they are panished by market."
>and dad just said "you are wrong, son you will eventually notice it."

What does my father mean by this?

I swear I saw this thread a few weeks ago.

Actually it is not same thread.

Your father is trying to save you from slaving away as a businessu-manu in a micro-apartment occasionally going on high speed wangan runs and hanging out at daikoku futo until 5am on saturday nights...

You better fix your village because those are your people, desu.

> make village great again
> japan- land of the depressed

>"your people"
>critisize me
>later beg my help

fuck you.

>t. american military brat trying to rp being a nip

>pony poster

are you asking to get lynched?

Get over with this shit thread already mr engrish teacher

Look little nip bro, I think what he really means is that your town needs you, he's probably well aware that most of the people there that criticized you are borderline retarded and probably not even worth saving. But if he's lived there for a long while, it probably means a lot to him, and maybe it does or doesn't mean anything to you but consider this, if there's one other kid there going through the shit you had to put up with, don't you owe it to yourself to be the change in that place you wish would have happened for you? It's your decision what you do with your life, but maybe the old man has a point, maybe somewhere deep down you recognize it. Either way I wish you good luck with whatever you decide, and I hope we still have a world for you to live out that decision in in a few decades.

this

man , this thread comes up every day

i swear japan is just a miniaturized adult world

COPYPASTACOPYPASTACOPYPASTA

How do we cure inherent Japanese autism?

But my father "IS" actually a person who critisized me...

old man has no point.

"their"(not my!!!!) village will collapse and they will feel pain.

I hopefully they feel more pain and anger than I ever experienced

Hello again

My son, it means he is proud of you and whats you to have good heart.

If you help them they will love you more than they ever would have normally, and you will become a god in their eyes.

You dont have to help them, i completely understand your viewpoint, but you do stand much to gain if you do.

don't be a fucking fag nip bro, go to tokyo and suceed like the smart person you are. There isn't room for mediocrity

he wants to fuck your boipuccy

hes trying to make you a cuck because of his repressed homosexual tendencies

go to Tokyo, make tons of money and engage in all sorts of debauchery, but never foeget to drop redpills because the jews are trying to enrich japan with syrian and other refugees

Just wait until the virgin cartoon fuckers go extinct

The good will survive and reproduce while the evil will be washed away in a sea of virginity

Just you wait and see OP. Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Time will teach you. Lets hope its not too late.

If that's really how you feel, then there's no point in asking us what he thought. Your mind sounds like it's already made up right?

My town has a lake, I was a swimmer but we had to practice a long distance from our school because no pool, eventually no swim team because no pool to use, we petition town for money for pool, will only cost $20 more dollars per person a year in tax, they show up at meeting and vote no, they complain say we don't need a school pool we have a lake practice in lake, swimming season is during winter. No pool, I'm fat now, pools closed.

you have to sort yourself out and save your father from the belly of the whale

integrate your hatred into something productive for our kingdom rather than fleeing the call of responsibility for superficial success

Now I am successful, school come to me asking for money for pool, help school to help kids, maybe some of those kids will grow up and help town too.

yeah I want to show people how much old, rural and close mind people are terrible.

They feel pain in globalism era.

Thanks Jew creating globalism. I can make good shekel and they feel pain. Nothing wrong with it.

AYO HOL UP

SO IS YOU SAYIN

PEOPLE MAKE THEIR NATION SHITTY WHEN THEY ARE TREATED SHITTY BECAUSE THEIR SOCIETY'S CULTURE IS SHITTY BECAUSE THEIR POPULATION IS TOO HIGH AND DISCONNECTED TO FEEL LIKE ONE MAN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

Damn, we should stop overpopulating and start working together then

globalism is for trash people, and it's era is already ending. Find better bait son.

globalism is not good for morons like you.

but It's good for me.

their hate made you the smart man you are today
>you still owe them for making you who you are today

It's not good for you in the long run, you wouldn't know because you've never had to deal with a significant non asian population within your borders working to undermine your culture, plus I own a business, I just don't give a shit about the global market because non whites/non-asians are inferior pigs unworthy of life. Loyalty to your people and nation is more valuable than profit, because profit is only valuable as long as civilization persists, and by and large it will not under the inauspicious circumstances created by allowing sub-humans and their interests to drive commerce and politics, which is the true face of globalism, kikes leading a brown horde to despoil your country..

>Not respecting your elders

What are you, black?

hi user

it is because different people are always outcasts. every culture shares this trait. what your dad is saying is that you can use your knowledge and skills to help your home village be less degenerate. he knows you're in a unique position that is rare among his people. you will likely realize this when you see yourself doing well in tokyo and everyone you knew from your home village live the same shitty life you were destined to (but broke out of). as time goes on you will slowly realize that material assets are worth far less than the human aspect of improving lives.

cheers

Nippon With A Vengeance - starring Jet Li and Hitomi Tanaka.

Do what ever the fuck you want, you don't owe them anything. If you were bullied and put down for being smart your whole life then yeah definitely never go back after making money when they beg for help.

This is the problem with my whole country. People get sick of living in such a small minded shithole, with piss-poor infrastructure and shit job oppurtunities in certain areas. Ireland has a lot of wealth, and you have to be really retarded not to survive here, but fuck me I can't stand the people here sometimes. This is why so many people leave this godforsaken island, and some of those still here will say "why don't you just stay here and make this country better?", but even that is fruitless. God forbid you want to do something actually smart here, people are very quick to object to things, and very slow to actually do things. When we have a problem with something, "ah sure 't'll be grand" or "there's no money for that". Rural Irish people in particular have ingrained in them a regressiveness that seems almost incurable.

>This is the problem with my whole country. People get sick of living in such a small minded shithole

Its like that everywhere and the other people also share this part of their psychology. Its a fairly complex problem and all but very few understand how to resolve it.. Thats why most people dont even speak about it or seem to confront it. But it is still a very strong root part of their psychology. If someone thought they where inferior for being poor or mundane then they feel punishment.. yet to go in the direction this punishment suggests is to escape from the root. Its very tricky because a person can be very close to the root and feel like they are meaningless but when you are meaningful, when you are a revolutionary in the true sense of the word, then you are in that spot completely.. But there is a different factor involved.. That factor is that you understand your head, reality, society, other people, the world which is disordered, your energy, enthusiam, what is right action, what is suffering, how to live without suffering, how to live with great meaning inwardly and outwardly.. Its very a tricky spot, but it is the truth.. 100% truth.

kek
fuck them. Do what you want. Don't forget going back home every once in a while with your latest gadgets and fancy ass clothes and a fancy ass car. Rub it in their faces. Trust me you'll feel much better seeing their sorry ass faces

You're fathers telling you that a simple life in the country where you have the time to pursue your hobbies or endeavors is preferable to life in a dead end, and thankless job where you have to spend your entire day under artificial lighting sometimes well into the night and early mornings with unpaid overtime only to be at the mercy of an unsympathetic boss who sees you as easily replaceable cog in a system.

Your father is encouraging you to take responsibility for more than yourself.

Go do what you want to do

Don't listen to the redditor americans that wants you to help people that wouldn't help you

You can almost certainly make a difference in your village, you most likely cannot in Tokyo.

Stop being selfish you dishonor the famiry

nice pasta faggot try not reposting it everyday so someone may fall for it you proxyfag disgrace

>>and dad just said "you are wrong, son you will eventually notice it."
Take it from me, the most effective (and maybe only) rebuttal to this type of bullshit is to come back and visit him again 10+ years later and tell him you still think he's wrong.

Irish people are needlessly cruel to each other. I've seen it firsthand and it makes sense why the place never got its shit together with such a people inhabiting it

What is this shit thread.
I can't imagine a village really like this they would be happy and proud that you succeeded. Village probbably helped pay for your study where ever.

Your dad was wrong to criticize you, but you need to realize that he did it because he was probably worried what the other people in your village would think of you, not because he wanted to put you down. The fact that he's asking for your help means that he probably realized he was wrong. You need to understand that he probably just wants what is best for you. A salary man tier banking job in tokyo might pay you a lot but it sounds like hell. Nipbro, if I were you I would stay and help improve your village. You'll probably live a comfier life as well.
Also this > if there's one other kid there going through the shit you had to put up with, don't you owe it to yourself to be the change in that place you wish would have happened for you?
And finally at least be happy that your dad and maybe village people as well realize that they were wrong and want to improve things.

>swede being a cuck
why am I not surprised. no wonder your country is going down the drain. you're all selfish hedonists

Whatever you do don't help those who criticised you. They don't give a shit about you, they only want to exploit you for money and help. Some retard here said that they will worship you if you give them your money and help, but that's bullshit. They fucked you over your whole life, if you help them now they will just see you as some retarded beta whom they can exploit. They don't like you, they don't respect you. Same shit happened to my grandfather when he was young. He was the black sheep of the family because he had an education and preferred to read and study over spending all his money on booze and gambling. When he got successful his family demanded gibs, and he was dumb enough to give them. They still treated him like shit, so my grandfather smarted the fuck up and ended their free ride, and after that they basically disowned him.

>newfags STILL reply to the obvious copy pasta threads being posted daily by the faggot with a japanese proxy
Jesus christ you people are retarded.

jealous father still holding you back
making you feel guilty and trying to bring you to his level at the same time. what a faggot. i hope you told him sternly what you want to do and said thats that.

you caught me, I'm actually vacationing here from /x/

>I hopefully they feel more pain and anger

It's not yet the time to ask this but sooner or later you will ask yourself after all os said and done. Was it worth it?

The world does not need a man who does not know where he came.

Then again you're just a larping cuckold.

Do both
>go to Tokyo
>get rich as fuck
>go back to village
>buy the whole village
Turn all villagers into your wage cucks

Proxyfag thread

A lot of these old villages are surprisingly cash rich. It confuses me as well recently.

Must be either really old money or government sending it as thanks for the farmer vote. If you don't know how important that is to the the ruling party then you don't know much about Japanese politics.

Your dad meant the following, which I earnestly concur, and it is my attempt here to restore you.

1. You are young, and have much in the way of wisdom to learn.

2. I am an extremely successful scientist and inventor, and I am telling you, intelligence is not solely measured by books and knowledge of scientific facts.

3. You were likely a shit then, remain a shit now, and your father is too humiliated to speak the truth which is, you need to grow up and stop acting and thinking like a child.

4. Your entire community loved and supported you, but it is the sickness in your own mind that sees it differently. Many people care about you. Open your eyes. If you turn your back on them, you do it at your own ruin.

Read these words. They will sink in, it takes time, but they'll settle within you. You will I'm,edistely begin to realize where your actions prove the truth I am stating here. It will feel like a curse at first, but it is a blessing.

this shitty pasta is written worse then SAO

Listen here nipbro, I'm assuming you're pretty young. All the people in your shit village are knuckle draggers, but that's your home.
Go to Tokyo, live your life the way you want, make sure to slam a baby into a tiny nip girl for me.
Your father speaks the truth, in 20 years of living outside that village, you're heart will guide you back there.
This is years away though so for now fuck em'. Go be angsty in Tokyo and have a good time

you shouldn't help people who were too stupid to see the big picture
what you should do is abuse them