Will fox news ever be the same?

will fox news ever be the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66hfGaAVloU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw it really hits you that Fox will never DO IT LIVE ever again

Fox should die. Surprised there are still companies buying advertising there. A short boycott campaign from the left will soon kill what's left of them.

>from the left
We really don't need you either. You're not exactly known for being apolitical and fair yourself.

Hopefully Fox shuts down forever considering it promotes a culture of rape.

All media needs to go . I'm tired of these Muppets.

Someone shit on your cornflakes this morning?

>You will never enter the No Spin Zone again
>You will forever be stranded in the Spin Zone

>they actually did it
meh, fox news will be done in a decade

the new right is a younger demographic that strictly watches and reads their news online. if breitbart had a youtube channel with actual personalities it could replace fox in a few years

I can't believe they caved.
Bill was the only redeeming show on that shit channel.

I don't like Bill but I see this for what it is, a dedicated hit piece against him.

The issue I have is who will be next, this is going one to the next and it's only being targetted at the right. Their are people on the left that have done far worse, proven to and still are fine.

>bill o'reily was a cuckservative
>only appeals to old people
>not able to retort quickly (look up the the Colbert interview, I hate Colbert but O'reily looked pathetic.
>masturbates/fucks too much --- haggard face, clammy at times, lip sweat. Not able to focus very well.

Tucker will replace him

>nationalistic conservative
>charismatic apart from girly haircut
>comes up with the best comebacks
>can actually persuade a younger viewer to agree with him instead of "EW! this guy is just like muh dad"
>conserves his seminal energy to do his job (good posture, looks straight into the camera, focused).

brrrrat
>we got a hot rod going

pretty much this desu

bill was intelligent with informed, nuanced views

tucker is a literal sperg who is at his literal best when he's trolling random teenagers because of tweets he didn't like.

>Tide comes in, tide goes out, you can't explain that.

>bill was intelligent with informed, nuanced views
Not really. He had just the broadband neo-con view of the world.

No matter how good or sound the argument is, it won't matter if your delivery sucks. Bill's non-verbal communication was horrid.

>>Tide comes in, tide goes out, you can't explain that.
It was funny, and we all laughed at that, but he's not wrong. Appeal to human ignorance is the correct justification for a deity.

>Not really. He had just the broadband neo-con view of the world.
This is an oversimplification. Yes, BROADLY he was a neocon. But that doesn't completely characterize his view.... and unlike many people on here, he knew enough to be able to actually justify his positions.

Morals going to shit pisses me off worse than the left.

Let's be honest though.... Bill was canned because he helped get trump elected. The whole rape accusation bullshit is a smokescreen.

Political establishment is destroying all of trump's allies.

Fair point. He did adhere to his talking points and arguments very well. The only problem was that he sacrificed spontaneity by sticking to them to a T. Example: The Colbert interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=66hfGaAVloU

All MSM will be gone

karma is a bitch.

Those were the days. Who would have thought that we would end up here?

just a coincidence goy

>Get rid of highest rating news personality
NOPE

O'Reilly was never a news guy.

He really said that?

>Boomer News
kys

>replacing the No-Spin Zone with the occasional Friend Zone

sad

>this site was actually left-wing once

Murdcock simply doesn’t need the hassle if it’s losing money. He should just turn it into a comedy or movie channel. Foxnews is pretty funny already.

O'reilly comes in, O'reilly goes out, you can't explain that