Goodnight sweet prince

goodnight sweet prince

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>color
Disgusting.

How can the welfare state even compete ?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA.
>Sup Forums thought there was hope
Nah we're fucked.

But white is all colors combined?
And black is the absence of color???

>be american
>get blacked

Mortality rates ought to make up the difference feel though.

Life is gonna be real shit once these niglets have grown up
I didn't think it could get any worse

Kek'd

top kek
>f-fucking cucked Europeans haha!

I love how the left is now openly cheering for white genocide and we act like it's no big deal.

its depends who they get brought by in all honesty.

brought up*

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

Good night Germany

Good morning Germanistan

>non-Hispanic white

Get fucked americucks!

At least 1/4 of them will be dead before elementary school though

make germany great again

literally impossible Germans are brainwashed.

really make you think huh

>c-cucked Europeans am i right guys?

'tis a sad day indeed

This thread is making me sick to my stomach

migrant background=\=black

Except this is counting all nonwhites that are not east asian or black as white. Also any mongrels. The US is actually more like 35% White

got a sense of unavoidable doom?

what color? they're all just brown

ok

brown, black, Latino it dont matter mate you Americans are gonna be a white minority soon.
i thought it would happen to Europe first in all honesty but shit america got blacked hard.

millions more nonwhites would have to die for year for that to be true. contrary to the hysteria of activists, huemans have it very good in the 'Kwa. no one is starving. even illegals can get heroic medical care.

AMERIKEKS LOL

>dat pic
Poor Germland

Good night white blight

How come you can say babies of color but not colored babies?

I found out the reason for this "_______ of colour" meme lately.

Unsurprisingly, it boils down to nothing more than semantics (who'd have guessed the left would get caught up on such a thing?).

It goes like this:

>coloured people is a bad phrase because it puts emphasis on the COLOUR part before the PEOPLE part
>reeeeeeeeeeeee

Maybe you white men should be telling your women to cut the feminism bullshit and get back to baby making, instead of being emasculated fucks groveling at their feet

Good.

After 300 years of white dominance and global wars, genocide and toxic ideologies like marxism/free market capitalism, the world is going to be taken back by the good guys.

so we should start saying people of whiteness

yeah.... no.

>2014

Quit whining and start working. Just accelerate their stupid gangster/retard cultures and widen already existing racial divides among their own groups. It wouldn't be fun if it wasn't a challenge

Das ist ein scheiße mein neger, und ist nicht weiß fleisch geschäften.
>implying there will not be a global 'Great Cull' via weaponized nanobots or race targeted weaponized virus causing a idiopathic pandemic spreading
Sieg Heil

Blacks are actually gonna fall as a % of the population, it's the Mexicans tipping the scales.

>be American
>get Beaned™

Even in 2016 it hasn't changed that much. The media loves to use this argument to try and rob you of all hope by making white's demise seem inevitable, but when you take a look at the statistics in Germany for example you quickly realize that while a good chunk of the babies don't have German heritage, the majority of those non-Germans does still have European heritage.

They try to let the problem appear bigger than it actually is, because then they can pretend that it is too late to change anything about it anyway so you shouldn't even try.

>eats more beans than Mexicans in abhorrent traditiona Anglo breakfast
Praise Kek

Where the fuck can whites even go anymore?

I've been all the way to Iceland and I've seen nothing but chinks as far as the eye can see. Even southern Tasmania, a place where I thought whites might be safe, is over run with slant eyed cunts.

Help me. Where the fuck can I go that's actually still white? I feel fucking lost in my own country.

>When the babies replace us in less than 100 years we will be a minority

[1€ has been deposited]

Thank you, Achmed.

White countries that aren't rich. There are no niggers there, because there are no gibs

>clearly implied that the problem should be fixed now and that you should reject the voices that claim it's too large to be fixed anyway so you should just go to bed, aren't you sleepy?, give it a rest

>Achmed

Well okay then.
I do would love to get 1€ per post though.

>white countries that aren't rich

...like what?

lololo fucking eurocu-

>implying it isnt 99.8% in 2017

I moved to rural Quebec from a major city. I only see minorities when I cross the bridge into Ottawa. Come live up here aussie bro.

You just need to be less rich than the rest actually. Or at least maintain the image of not being that rich - economic migrants aren't exactly smart, they'll always go for the meme without doing any research.

Demography is destiny. It's over for the US.

They will lie about this until you can't change it. The US changed immigration policy in the 50s and 70s to increasingly limit European immigration and open the floodgates to the third world.

Critics at the time pointed out the obvious. It was the end of European dominance in the US. Supporters of the plan said that was racist nonsense, that this would not change the face of the country at all. Now we know who was right. And the kicker is they're still selling the exact same lie in Europe now, hoping for the same result.

>Now we know who was right.
Everyone knew who would turn out to be right, including the people who denied it.

Oblivion

I, for one, welcome this new diaspora of shitskinned mongrels. The Jews have been very successful as a small ethnogroup and with fewer white people it only means more subra es over which to rule. Small gated enclaves will keep the coloured hordes at bay during the night and they can toil in the proverbial salt mines during the day. The country as a whole will suffer, but the white man can still sit atop his perch as the ruler of the savage lesser races. Happy b-day Hitler!!!

I'd love to live near Churchill, Hudson Bay, but I'm scared it'll be full of Asians too.

Fuck off Cuck, We need to start reproducing again. Get out there and have a shit ton of white babies. Don't just stand there and watch our people get attacked.

its too late mate.

So then prior to 1700 the world was a good and just place? Nigga, motherfuckas was staving and being tortured and enslaved n sheeit. Who the fuck do you think ended slavery? It wasn't niggers.

I care but there's nothing i can personally do about it.

>Don't reproduce g-guys its t-too late its not like Sessions or Bannon said they'd allow European immigration

Defeatists are fucking lame, they don't want to fix shit. Plus the article was made before trump became president.

>whites are becoming the elves

All white nations are under the siege, not by weapons but by shitskins infiltrating and breeding like rabbits.

And you're all bluepilled fags for thinking that political discourse will change anything. One man had the right idea.

you can't hold a gun to white europeans heads and make them breed with each other. If leftst generations dont want to have kids and would rather import immigrants then this is what happens.

I guess Australia could open it's boarders only to the european refugees that merkels policies have created when whites are a persecuted minority .
shut out the third world as bringing in so many african black with IQ's of 63 hasn't been very successful

I have white children. Blue eyed and blond haired even. What about you?

>Whites are becoming elves

Nope we aren't reproducing much thanks to fucking boomers. We need to start making babies, fuck off with this sci-fi fairy tale bullshit.

Artificial wombs aren't happening
2D waifus wont exist
Sexbots will most likely get banned by feminists

It's time to reproduce and we need to do it in Burgerland now.

> >color
>Disgusting.
The article refers to "non-Hispanic white babies" so clearly it's referring to the USA. So why shouldn't it use American spelling?

how many kids do you have

Belarus is the last bastion of whites

1 is on the way right now, I'm aiming for 12 biological ones and one adopted white child. I have a lot of money

>running away and not making the international fourth reich

All of Eastern Europe is, Poland has no Niggers at all.

>taking obvious bait this hard

You're not too smart eh

>((modern men)) stay indoors playing video games past their 30s
>incapable to get the women infected with feminism back in line
>spineless cucks falling into conditioning and embracing faggotry, trans and degenercy

why there are no white babies must be the jews

What is really shit about this is that I'm blue eyed blonde aussie bloke born too early to be rare and get all the shitskin darkie gook cunt I want. Bloody hell lads.

you need to make it so everyone in your country who is white and votes right wing has one extra kid, Republican fertility rate are above replacement level democraps are not and that is where the problem for whites is. You having twelve kids wont help.

Surrogacy do it if it's legal, don't waste your genes buddy. Hapas aren't worth it for something as rare as you.

Why would you think that? The US has always been the most cucked country.

I'm actually excited for the future. I really hope I live long enough to see the breaking point. If I die before then, I will just have to assume we went out with a whisper thus we never truly deserved to rule.

I have plenty of white friends, I'll make sure to get them on board as well.

Haha you fucks are fucked. ill be kind on my blond fuck bitch because this made me happy.
>i have been matched up with my future wife from the age of 4 and she doesnt even realizes im just using her and fucking her up
>all you do is cry behind your computer until you kill yourself

good remember that whites arent going extinct, white liberals are.

Us and Europe are falling down, falling down, Us and Europe are falling down, My fair lady.

White births outnumbered deaths in Pennsylvania in Janurary, the first time in two years. I'm willing to do my part

Cuck

They're coming into the small areas. My dad is from a small town in Quebec. Practically nobody can speak English there. When I went there as a kid there were literally no non-whites there. Now going back 10 years later I was able to count at least 40 within a 3 day period.

It sucks too cause I'm half-white and now I'm looked down upon when I visit cause the few niggers that are there are causing trouble. I used to be able to blend in as a really tanned looking guy. Feels bad man

How am I cuck? Never did I mention I wanted us to fail. If we do end up failing then we deserve it from an evolutionary perspective. It's how Mother Nature works. Again not saying I want us to fail. Part of fighting wars is cultural, which we are badly losing at the moment.

>Muh Mother Nature

Mother Nature is for sissy little cucks who want the world to go to shit. We must do our part in order to survive.

My great-grandfather answered the call in Holland and joined the SS, put his kids in an orphanage
He would never have allowed any filthy mongrels into the homeland.
Such a shame the sacrifices made for this too happen now :(

Keep him alive and make sure to reproduce either with a woman or surrogacy. We must keep America Great. Don't be a defeatist

There will be a race war in Europe long before any of those countries turn majority Muslim. It's really you shitskins who are fucked, because when the economy collapses and you're in a country full of angry Europeans, you will be the first group to be targeted for removal and extermination, first in a vigilante style by right-wing death squads and then systemically by right-wing fascist governments. I would hate to be in your position, you should get back to where you came from ASAP before this current economic bubble collapses (although we are still 2-3 recessions out from the final collapse).

You're right. I have a girlfriend right now who's 100% white, no a drop of Jew, doing biophysics and hates Muslims with a passion I haven't seen outside of Sup Forums
Slowly red pilling haha.
Honestly my hope has increased since coming to Sup Forums