Was he the last objectively good president?

Was he the last objectively good president?

The president who broke his back over the wheel to bus niggers into schools? What was so great about him?

Yes

>educating negros
thanks for making me realize OP is right

Nobody is objectively good, retard.

They were already going to school, Kennedy wanted them pushed into white ones

>was ending the Cold War with Russia
>was withdrawing from Vietnam
>made peaceful overtures to Castro
>was pro-union
>wanted to eliminate the CIA
>wanted to eliminate tax breaks for the wealthy
>was against the World Bank/IMF
supported independence of African countries (using their resources to fix their own shitheap continent)

We've had worse.

proably. he is one of the few that stood up to the FED, with executive order 11110 he even basically robbed it its power by enabling the US to issue its own currency and even got a few billion of it into circulation. however than the (((lone gunman))) happened, the new currency got drawn out of circulation, FED took on business as usual and noone ever spoke about EO11110 ever again until it got indirectly abolished through another EO some 25 years later. when trump talked about the FED in the first debate i had hopes he actually would step into his footprints, but it doesnt seem like it.

Imagine Trump trying to solve the Cuban missile crisis.

LOL.

>wanted to eliminate tax breaks for the wealthy
there is literally nothing wrong with this.
many healthy civilizations ONLY taxed the wealthy (ancient Greece)

I meant that as a list of positives.

sounds pretty anti-jew.
Did the cia do anything besides spying on its own citizens?
Youre looking at a person like ron paul here and still criticize him. How strange pol has become

Those were all the things I liked about him..

Better question.

Why did (((((((((they)))))))) kill him, Sup Forums?

He's the last president who told Israel to fuck off, look what happened to him!

ow alright, you said "weve had worse" so i indicated that you ment that hes bad.
Thanks autism

Something about him wanting the US to be able to print its own currency alongside ((((their)))) currency. He wrote an executive order and once he was canned they immidietly removed that order.

no, he got himself shot before accomplishing anything.

someone who's competent doesn't get themselves fuckin shot

That isn't what 11110 did. JFK was pro-Federal Reserve.

They? You mean 'him'?

I figured. No way would they allow someone against their bank to be elected dog catcher yet alone president.
The media and printing press is completely Jewish, and controls American's thoughts.

yes. too good to stay alive.

>this guy slaps your gfs ass

I don't know if JFK was controlled, he seemed more incompetent than anything, mostly interested in getting his dick wet and riding out the clock between big grandiose speeches. I suppose it made him an easy mark for outside forces though.

pretty much

they are all controlled. he couldn't get elected if they didn't approve of him, the media owns 75% of the vote share

You're thinking of this man.

I CAN'T SHAKE HANDS WITH ANYBODY FROM SAN FRANCISCO

> peaceful ouvertures to Castro
While financing a huge terrorist network meant to destabilize his country

No. He lost the Cuban missile crisis and screwed up the bay of pigs. Also was basically a drug addict in office.

Highly overrated.

“Let us make it clear that we will never turn our backs on our steadfast friends in Israel, whose adherence to the democratic way must be admired by all friends of freedom.”
(Speech at Eastern Oregon College of Education, November 9, 1959)

“We must formulate, with both imagination and restraint, a new approach to the Middle East — not pressing our case so hard that the Arabs feel their neutrality and nationalism are threatened ... while at the same time trying to hasten the inevitable Arab acceptance of the permanence of Israel ... We must ... seek a permanent settlement among Arabs and Israelis based not on an armed truce but on mutual self-interest.”
(Near East Report, July 1, 1960)

"Israel was not created in order to disappear—Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom."
(Speech to Zionists of America Convention, August 26, 1960)

"This nation, from the time of President Woodrow Wilson, has established and continued a tradition of friendship with Israel because we are committed to all free societies that seek a path to peace and honor individual right. We seek peace and prosperity for all of the Middle East firm in our belief that a new spirit of comity in that important part of the world would serve the highest aspirations and interests of all nations. In the prophetic spirit of Zionism all free men today look to a better world and in the experience of Zionism we know that it takes courage and perseverance and dedication to achieve it."
(Message to Zionist Organization of America Annual Conference, 1962)

"We support the security of both Israel and her neighbors."
(Statement on May 8, 1963)

WAIT A SECOND...

>zeitgeist
Why did you post this meme?

The one before lincoln.
Because from where I stand, all those that came after were OK with niggers not being in chains.
Fucking commies, every last one of them.

>did the cia do anything besides spying on its citiziens
lad

because its true. you can find the info of the sources on numerous other sources as well

NO I THINK WE'VE HAD SOMEONE BETTER SINCE THEN