What is the most reddit religion? what is the most Sup Forums religion?what isthe most stormfront religion...

what is the most reddit religion? what is the most Sup Forums religion?what isthe most stormfront religion? what is the most facebook religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jediism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

atheism is the easiest religion to troll

Yeah, Atheism isn't a religion it is a lifestyle

>Atheism
>Religion

Fucking Sup Forumsack learn the definitions

This is a slide thread
>Sage goes in all fields

it is a religion, as its as much a believe as theism is. its just not a institutionalized religion with a church telling you what the religion believes.

atheism is a denominition of christianity

theres no doctrine to atheism, its simple to understand, atheism is no-theism. a lack in a belief of a deity

the doctrine is "there is only this material world" and the lack of a believe in a deity is also just a believe as you dont know. everything is just a believe as you can never be sure you actually know anything. you could have gotten wrong information, misunderstood something or maybe you are just crazy and imagine things without realizing it. people saying atheism is not a religion just say so because they are atheists themselves and want to feel smarter for not following a religion, while in fact they pretty much do the same. they now come with the simulated reality theory which someone has to have created, just like god created this world, but since its just a computersimulation its suddenly not supernatural and still not religion. they have aliens from worlds so far away instead of demons and angels coming from another world. its just an edgy new religion with many just mixing religious believe with some new technology.

You have zero reason to hate on athiests; all religions should follow the idea of " hey, what if this is it? Maybe make earth heaven? " how bad could it be?

there is a difference. the reason atheists believe there is no deity is because there is no evidence to suggest there is. if evidence appeared that strongly suggests there is a supernatural deity, that would be a different story, but it remains unproven. Im an atheist myself but i do not claim to 'know' that there is no god. It seems more reasonable to me that there isnt as i havnt been presented with anything sufficient enough to change my mind which isnt an anecdotal claim such as 'he touched my heart' or you can 'feel his love' or something.The same way you don't know theres an invisible leprechaun in your kitchen that you cant see or feel or measure in any way. theres never a way to 100% know in that sense, but theres no evidence to suggest there is an invisible leprechaun in your kitchen, so why would you believe so? in that case we could adopt any beliefs and theyre all as legitimate as each other.

>reddit
Christianity
>Sup Forums
Islam
>storefront
Judaism
>stormfront
Buddhism

Literally cultral marxism the religion

>>storefront

nice

reddit religion: atheism
Sup Forums religion: christianity
stormfront religion: crazy racist christianity
facebook: ""spirituality""
>inb4 durr atheism isn't a religion it's just called being right about ""not believing"" something propaganda proxy node

>there is a difference. the reason atheists believe there is no deity is because there is no evidence to suggest there is.
maybe you just didnt see the evidence yet? maybe the evidence was just visible for some few. maybe other people are ok with less definite evidence than you are. maybe for other people the lack of evidence of the existence of god isnt enough evidence for the lack of existence of god. what for some is a wonder made by god is for you maybe just a weird coincidence.

I believe the moment you stop believing in (((coincidences))) you are on the way to believe in god

personally im open minded to any kind of evidence anyone is willing to throw at me, which is non-anecdotal. I also believe coincidences happen, i think it would be silly to suggest that they don't, probability shows this. Events can occur that we attribute to coincidence, im not saying there is no explanation for a coincidence occuring, there may well be. But if we arent 100% of the cause, i dont see a point in attributing it to something such as a god straight away, thats called god of the gaps.'we dont know the answer, therefore god did it.' is a fallacy.

And in that case, which god would you attribute it to? the fact you can attribute it to one of 1000 gods totally de-legitimises it being a reasonable explanation for me.

While i don't understand what happened, ill own up and say i dont know, something which theists dont do. Not knowing is a legitimate position which is not something based on doctrine, such as religion which claims to know everything.

>reddit
globalism
>Sup Forums
chaos hivemind
>/k/
murder cube
>Sup Forums
kek is adolf

>stormfront
christ is adolf

>facebook
kikes everywhere

This. Atheism is the edgelord religion that people deny is a religion.
Definitely the most Reddit religion by far

FUCK YOOOOOOOOU

Reddit: Atheist
Sup Forums: Christianity
Stormfront: Paganism
Facebook: Selfism

>believing in a God is atheism
What kind of a hilarious retard are you?

>Reddit
Atheism
>Sup Forums
Judaism
>Stormfront
Paganism
>Facebook
Chadism and roastism

This is the most accurate

what's difference does it actually make

>reddit
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jediism
>Sup Forums
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster
>stormfront
Islam
>facebook
Christianity

reddit is a good 900% atheist
pol is like 40/55/5 christian atheist and (((berger)))