Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/16837/24-signs-shes-a-slut
returnofkings.com/23539/26-more-signs-shes-a-slut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be on japanese animie boar
>sulk on qt instagram posts
>red flag her because she is way above your leauge

>she has an instagram

Are you one of the Indians who finds THOTs on Instagram and begs for feet pics?

>"red flags"
>not "blue flags"
at least try to make it Sup Forums-related

No thanks, I'm not a commie so stuff your red flags up your ass

>his posts are off topic

>She's into horses

This

If they're fappable you should post them.

This so much. Horse chicks are just crazy cat ladies with more money.

returnofkings.com/16837/24-signs-shes-a-slut
returnofkings.com/23539/26-more-signs-shes-a-slut

are you one of those muricans doing cum-tribute to kikebook instagram qties.

Yep. And something physical happens to their libido after riding horses. They become sexual deviants.

Lol

u saying wat u son of basterd bich?

u mutherfuker i wil be fucking yor mother u son of bich, i wil put my lulla in her vegina u little shitty basterd, then i wil be yor new dad u shit! u wil respect me i am yor dad u shitty dickbich bloody basterd!!

I'd rather that than animal and food photos, the worst are pictures of quotes, now that's a red flag

>he goes on pol
>he is a nazi
>he isn't a centrist
>he doesn't respect/value a university education
>he is american

fuck off weebo mate

You should have no more than one selfie on your IG. Everything else should be outdoorsy pictures but never make it a selfie.

>flag

>has an instagram at all

I'm only into anti-social girls

i only date latina/black girls, the biggest red flag is nothing cause i can redpill them in a matter of weeks since they always claim to hate white people but bow down to and are obsessed with white cock and listen to anything we say.

>she is bluepilled enough to upload her real name and photo to the internet

This
Also if she only has face pics then she's guarenteed fatty

>wanderlust
>gypsy soul

Huge red flags my friend. Stay away

Lansky is a genius

Then who do you fuck faggot? Pretty much every girl in high school or college has an Instagram and that includes beautiful white Christian virgins so what the fuck are you on about.

Kek speaks truth

Why is wanderlust a bad thing? I've been wanting to go visit mountains and plains of America as I live in FL and can't see shit other than a fucking ocean

Is wanting to visit yellowstone, or something like that a bad thing?

You're thinking like a guy. For a gal, it's just self-chosen identity of sleeping around.

>she's over 16 years old

When its blatantly in their bio, but really can't elaborate where they have traveled too, and why they feel that way, they're doing it for attention.

Another big red flag, religious tattoos, 100% of the time they are a whore who justifies their behavior by saying I'm a born-again diet Dr. Pepper christian.

fucking trash whores deserve death

>Google her insta name
>she's reviewed 4 dildoes on Amazon with the same name
Blue flag

You know, I used to feel the same way as the guy you responded to, but this really is the truth of the matter.

Having an instagram is pretty much a requirement for being a woman. They all have one with the exception of total weirdos.

Just gotta accept it as a fact of life. Can't hold them to the standards we hold men to. Need to tolerate a bit of attention seeking behavior, if they didn't have that behavior, there's a problem with them.

is instagram that big down under? every chick here has facebook but no one really talks about instagram.

Go to Zion in utah

How old are you?

Im 19 and basically everyone has it, hardly use it though unless im somewhere cool.

10/10

That's hilarious!

fuck im a blacksmith this is sooo true non horse people have no fucking idea

>Most girls are batshit
>Most girls have an Instagram
Are you sure if they don't then it means something is wrong with them? Normal for girls is being a raging bitch.. so the abnormal ones took a dose of the red pill I'd say

bb u want uggs n ipad?

Skinny fat even when she's eating healthy
Sure tell way the chick can't stick to anything

Non-perfect skin (wrinkles, moles, skin tags that she didn't bother removing). Ew.

Gap teeth.

Bad clothes or no style.

Low self esteem or neediness and she can only hold conversation on dumb mainstream normie shit. You'll recognize the type.

Doesn't do anything creative, never made attempts to do something cool.

Other guys aren't trying to fuck her.

Those are it

no family pics anywhere, no boys' comments anywhere

>piercings anywhere other than the ear
>tattoes
>dyed hair

Tattoos are the most obvious sign of degeneracy

this thread isn't political.

But it IS politically incorrect

>her instagram

>"Oversocial"

Everyone whos not a socially retarded autist has instagram, even if they don't use it.