Ever notice how the anti Trump, anti Sup Forums spam seems to stop and start in a very noticeable way?

Ever notice how the anti Trump, anti Sup Forums spam seems to stop and start in a very noticeable way?

A few days ago, every second thread was "le fuck dump I regret voting for Trump, Sup Forums btfo". Now I look at the catalogue and it's literally non existent.

I have no doubt it'll start again, and when it does, note the time it starts and the time it stops.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64am42/red_alert_shariablue_caught_posting_fake_rumors/
youtube.com/watch?v=wAYuvs4e8zk
youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw
youtube.com/watch?v=NmmaU5pL81g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

paranoid.

Nah, I don't think I am.

It's just reddit shills, so nothing to be afraid of

Easter holidays

That and libcuck shitposters. Don't forget, most of the other boards have always hated us so they spam bot threads all the time, that's why you always notice the same threads getting posted everyday

Believe it or not but there are actually pro Trump shills aswell. Most of them come from r/The_Donald

It starts back up when Canada and US wake up.

East coast business hours.

ok crazy person

r_thedonald shill

>Everybody who is mean to Trump is a shill
Or just annoyed that he's turning out to be the bestest of goys

>nothing to see here, goy

Right now it's, "he hasn't fulfilled any promises". Or some variation. Meanwhile:

it comes in waves and they are easy to spot, just ignore them

Before it was all just talk. People could say that Trump had shit politics, but there were no proofs. Now there's reality to back things up though.

There's disagreeing and there's shitposting

It's 7am east burger coast. A large portion of browsers are snoozing/preparing to wage slave.

>Putting your head in the sand and refusing to consider you might've been wrong.

It's literally people getting together on voice chat like Discord channels and uniting to spam /pol because
>le epic trululul so funny XD

You also get paid shills from time to time but that's not as common as literal autists thinking they're having fun.

This

You ever notice how Aussies shit post?

>t.shill

Shitpost is one word, you fucking idiot. Your covers blown.

This pretty much. I voted for the bastard, but he has only dissappointed me so far.

too bad retards here can't look past Trumps cult of personality to see that
>t. r/the_donald

>t.shill of the shills

Wow, you found out we get shilled? Fuck off new fag, what does SRS stand for.

Kek, the neo cons are invading.

Piss off potato nigger or I'll put my sweetness in her belly

The issue with an anti trump shilling campaign is that unlike the brainless masses on the left, we dont need brainwashing to come to a conclusion, even if they had done nothing we still probably wouldve called him out on some of the stuff hes doing

You are right... quiet right now. I wonder why.

And this is the extent of your creativity?

fwiw it seems like these anti-trump cycles are also found in the MSM too.... i just thought it was due to confusion when trump started doing the neocons bidding with the sarin-gas-retaliation, but it seems like it's starting with the russia narrative and how disgusting and evil trump is again

Yes i did notice that.. It started during the primaries around march of 2016 then started to get worse as Trump took state by state.. Most likely these are bots or paid shills.. The reason it comes in waves is probably because money is involved and it is either in short bursts or they have tactical strategy involved.. My guess would be for the former.. Its pretty clear they thought Hillary would win as a given. But still, its mostly the same fundemental ordeal.

You have to give Trump time to make another headline signalling we are about to be betrayed again.

Apparently our lords and masters in Jerusalem have decided we need to do something about Iran.

You remember all those Iranian terrorists that attacked the US, right? Yeah, me neither. What about when Iran bombed Israel? No, I dont remember that either. I do remember Israel killing their scientists and bombing Iran research facilities. Apparently Israel things an organized muslim country in the region that wont do business with Jews is a threat to their hegemony. Likewise, they claim there is no plan to extend Israeli borders again. And yet....

They are also taking credit (finally) as 'foreign intelligence' suggesting Syria has more chemical weapons. Thats a nudge for more action.

And of course, we must respond. Here's a funny flashback:

"IT'S THE BIGGEST THEFT IN HISTORY!"
"ITS LIKE A MAGIC ACT!"
"A HALF TRILLION IN TRADE DEFICIT!"
"THEY ARE RAAAPING THE US!"

And despite all that, if they can maybe help us protect South Korea, then:

"I HAVE GREAT RESPECT FOR CHINA!"

Listen to 2016 campaign rallies now and the promises like 'Hillary will be investigated" and "they all have to go" and its just like some sort of pathological comic act. You have to make the effort not to throw up from the lies.

That's what "America First: looks like.

Here's a golden oldie:

"OH I DONT REMEMBER WHAT I SAID! I DON'T REMEMBER!!!"

Here's a joke: Trump walks into a bar in 2020 and makes a campaign promise....

Here's the part where I get called a shill because I dont suck up to lying politician pieces of shit. The audacity of being a Republican and holding a government official accountable. Or using my eyes, ears and brain for that matter.

Remember, as the pundits tell you, pay attention to what Trump does, not what he says, literally admitting he doesn't do what he says and that what he says is worthless.

and what was up with the "le gunned down black man" raid that happened a few days ago? Literally 80% of the threads on Sup Forums were "HIS NAME WAS" threads, it got so bad I had to spend the day on /r9k/ and those people are fucking retards, holy shit. Now I don't see one god damn thread about the facebook/Cleveland shooting incident, NOT ONE. wtf.

newfag

>I had to spend the day on /r9k
Why tho?

/r9k/ is only good if you want to kek at something truly pathetic

In your wet dreams, aboriginal dickwipe

It's almost like when he bombed Syria he was breaking multiple campaign promises and people didn't like it.
Really makes you think...

Nah, tbqhf it really doesn't.

Fuck Trump, and Fuck (You) OP
May swarms of wasps sting you in the balls until you die from pain.

Also not every anti-Trump poster is a shill just like not every pro-Trump poster isn't a shill.

so drumpf hasn't fulfilled ALL promises, how can you still possibly support him, user? :^)

Mmmmpf.. talk potato to me you big spud

You couldn't afford to fuck me or Trump, you degenerate slob. Go back to defaulting on your student loans.

Can he actually just revert everything Obama did?

Go back to The_Donald you faggot and worship "le god emperor" there.

Are you implying striking that airfield wasn't brilliant? The whole trump/putin argument is borderline dead.

How about I send the bobbies round to your flat and have em throw you in the nick for hate speech?

Not everything is 4d chess, you think flip flopping on campaign promises is fine just because it satisfies neocons and liberals? What sort of fucking logic is that?

How about you get the fuck out of this country you bootlicking poofta

Wow, it's almost as if you have no argument.

Tá dick beag agat.

Dickhead

Maybe not but this definitely was 4d. CNN and the media have been pushing the trump/putin connection for months and one little strike that blew up some shitty mothballed MiGs ended it. If one strike is what dropped you from the trump train you were never a supporter in the first place.

They are just feeling sleepy.

Wow, it's almost like you're not worth arguing with, pip. Now fack off before er majesty as your ed.

yeah let's forget that david brock and his cronies admitted it. everything is fine, goy.

Jesus Christ it's like a cult. You just don't want to admit your god emperor clearly fell for a false flag and attacked Assad who should be a major ally of the US.
Either he fell for the false flag or the deep state made him do it, either way it was wrong, whether CNN is talking about some shitty conspiracy theory should not determine foreign policy.
Confirmed underage, redditor or likely both. I know you're trying to live up to the Aussie bants standard but it's just not working out for you.

>anti Sup Forums
But 3/4 of Sup Forums exercises cognitive dissonance praising Jewish-backed Trump and his same-GOP-as-Ted Cruz-and-others VP pick Mike Pence when they fight (((proxy wars))) now, but in the goyim state Syria instead of Hillary getting to attack George (((Soros)))' Iran

F-f-fucking shill, DELETE THIS!

Trump/Putin has been the go to libtard argument for almost a year. The strike barely did anything and was just a show of force.

But trump is a fucking zionist you idiot. It makes sense why Sup Forums hates him. I have no doubt there are shills here also but CMON. Just stick to what you believe and don't let a shill fool you. That's it.

You're really earning those pence, ey Roddy? Time to nip down the Stag's head for a pint.

>muh 6 gorillion D chess
Trump has not yet deported those 3 million illegals birthing non-white babies and/or draining your economy and safety even further

He has also dropped the implied prosecution of his cousin Hillary :^), not to mention the brought up alleged rape victims of Bill Clinton never seeing him face any justice... they were suddenly "Great people" again once Trump secured the presidency

>what is 'Bait and Switch'
>what is populist* sophistry making 4D chess a "Win if he performs X, Win if he doesn't but has a grand scheme Y much later on" trick

*SJW and (((Jewish))) celebrities sperg out on Trump, including Judaism/Qabalah shill Madonna memeing IRL about having thought about """"bombing the white house"""""" for mass media noise... all while Trump openly praised Israel with the same (((Our Greatest Ally))) rhetoric that ALL of the 5 presidents has exercised before him

>not adding the pieces together

>cambridge analytica on break during holidays
>normal people off work and post more

you are not wrong about your hard observations, but your conclusion is backwards

>Democratically chosen politicians bailing on their campaign promises is not a dick move or possible corruption when american ones do it!
you

Again, appeasing (((them))) is not a reason to attack Assad. Please provide a real one.

Anyone else sick of seeing trumps face and shitty memes of him ? Also we were getting raided hard by reddit there last week defending blumpf.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64am42/red_alert_shariablue_caught_posting_fake_rumors/

If you think different opinions are those of shills, you should probably seek help.

>Before: Jews wanting Obama/Hillary to start shit with Iran (after having trashed Iraq under Jewish Neo Con-led Bush years)
>After: Jews wanting Trump to start shit with the goyim Assad and his Syria + Trump's own jewish children giving birth to jewish grandchidlren rendering his bloodline non-White

>both scenarios leading to more (((refugees))) into Europe and the EU, as well as more calls for a (((Police State))) to protect the goyim nations of the world from the chaos ensuing from demographic displacement (see Sweden, Germany and London for prime examples)

there will be a pickup around the ny special elections. mid may

have you read art of the deal? its not very long and would explain why you feel so booyublasted all of your days

>Jews wanting Trump to start shit with the goyim Assad and his Syria
and then what happened?

Yeh but Trump is not actually our guy, he is a fucking Zionist Jew pee pee sucker and will do anything for them. Trump is not some is unquestionable Messiah that we must follow, his not even that fucking right wing and has done none of his right wing promises. He played you all, and he still is playing you.

>implying
not even King Nigger could restore the sense of Self-Worth among american Blacks during 8 years since the same (((Tribe))) backed him as well as those that Trump picked in his (((administration))) including the GOP [Lung Cancer is not caused from cigarette smoking, Muh Greatest Ally] Mike Pence that even r/The_Donald did not like the first 24 hours the news came about him being picked instead of the non-GOP vice prez candidates

lmao circumcision doesn't effect cognitive abilities, stop worrying about what your dick looks like so much.

A victory for """"""Alternative"""""""" media backing this (again, many (((Jewish people)))
financing or working (paid acting, in Jones' case) as reporters)

youtube.com/watch?v=wAYuvs4e8zk
youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw
youtube.com/watch?v=NmmaU5pL81g

>lmao circumcision doesn't effect cognitive abilities, stop worrying about what your dick looks like so much
> stop worrying about what your dick looks like so much
Wow, what a great conclusion; I take it you don't care about female genital mutilation or race-mixing either

>Non-Jewish americans, in the millions, displaying ethnic masochism, rootlessness and defeatism to the point where they happily disfigure their non-jewish penises following Jewish tradition despite no need to
At least european countries don't have our own white peoples going THAT far in cucking our biological offspring, even if we have had jewish immigration of our own a few hundred years back

>cutting children's dicks are a-okay lmao
Kys

It's such a beta thing to get about being circumcised or uncircumcised, If it effects anything It's a slight less sensation during sexual activity, although aesthetically circumcised penises look better, as most women will say. At the end of the day It is so pointless to worry about such an insignificant thing compare to the problems we are currently facing. Only people who care so much about it, are people with some other insecurity.
It's not like that and you know it's not, stop exaggerating so hard, It's just such a non issue at the moment

>It's such a beta thing to get about being circumcised or uncircumcised, If it effects anything It's a slight less sensation during sexual activity, although aesthetically circumcised penises look better, as most women will say. At the end of the day It is so pointless to worry about such an insignificant thing compare to the problems we are currently facing. Only people who care so much about it, are people with some other insecurity.
You're fucking deluded then since the process is irreversible and stems from (((Hebrew Bible))) teachings that should not affect the other Goyim races of this planet in the first place

Are you this chill with aussie whites wearing burqas or eating african food because

>it's just fabrics of clothing
>it's just meat

Why does White countries have an obligation to flog themselves (penile circumcision) to prove allegiance to a people that is foreign to them? How is this that different from White Guilt comedy in trashy hollywood films being rationalized as """"just for laughs, maaaan" then

>stop exaggerating so hard, It's just such a non issue at the moment
Except that the male penis is with you until the day you physically die; how is it not physical mockery to be forced from birth to wear the sign of allegiance to your (((Greatest Ally)))

btw, the foreskin end up in commercial skin care products among other things, in the U.S. - so that ties into trends within (((the economy))) of the country that you might not reflect on

Let's test your theory.

See what I mean, you taking a piece of skin, that has extremely small effect whether you have it or not and putting it on the level of importance of genocide of the White race and culture, you've obviously got some hang up about something. Learn to focus on the real Issues. Also circumcision Is not exclusively Jewish or even Semitic.

>your physical looks don't matter
Why can male genital mutilation be rationalized bu you, but not the notion of white aussie women wearing "just a piece of clothing" burqas then (burqas are able to be taken off unlike the foreskin of penises never getting 1:1 re-attached ever) :^)

>Learn to focus on the real Issues
And what are those?

if your reply is

>Muslims
>Mosques
>the islamisation of Europe/Australia and their Culture (but nvm Race or the continued Econmics with money benefitting (((Them))) as before )
... and stopping there, halfway through, then you need to learn more

>CADRE is global real estate investment startup founded by Jared and Josh Kushner
>run by Harvard pal Ryan Williams (ex-Blackstone; Goldman-Sachs award)
>"secret financier" is George Soros; loaned Cadre $250m; Soros believes he's a Judaic messiah...as does Kushner?

>what does "cadre" mean
>in Communist history: "cadres were an extremely important group...organized on the local level...Without well organized and self-sacrificing cadres in Moscow, the (((Bolsheviks))) never would have succeeded."
>Cadre's official logo: www.cadre.com
>note the 'A' in logo
>evokes pyramid w hovering capstone; Masonry compass
>imagery synonymous w secret societies, mystery schools
>see Israel Supreme Court: financed/designed by Dorothy Rothschild; features massive pyramid w all-seeing-eye breaching its roof (Google it) + Masonry statue nearby

The day after this was discovered the logo was changed, after more than a decade.

>Kushner x Rothschild ties (Israel co-founders); Netanyahu lifelong friend
>Kushners gifted $100m to Israel
>Jared v. close w Rupert Murdoch who sits on GENIE ENERGY board w Jacob Rothschild, Dick Cheney
>Genie Energy: $$$ Israeli oil contracts for GOLAN HEIGHTS, cited by UN as *Syrian/Assad* land
>Murdoch ex-wife Wendi Deng reunited Ivanka/Jared on her yacht after "religious breakup"
>Jared/Ivanka = Yoel/Yael Chaim

>crossbones signal, hand grabbing wrist

>Jared went to Harvard after a $25 million dollar donation from his father to the university. He joined an orthodox Jewish college specializing in Chabad Judaism
>Ivanka and Jared openly attend ultra-orthodox temple

*fraternity not college

He also has huge real estate holding in the West Bank.

Wow suddenly the thread is dead, what's up with that?

Fuck trump and fuck white people.

its Rodney and Nags head.
fucking abo

so your saying that nothing that you disagree with is legit and everything that hurts your feelings is a lie and fake?

alright m8 you keep on living that pathetic ass faggity life of yours then.