Been on Sup Forums for fucking years

>been on Sup Forums for fucking years
>seen, heard everything
>muh juice, muh illuminati, muh lizardmen
>it's all the same old shit over and over again

Redpill me on something unusual that I haven't heard of before.

Other urls found in this thread:

gsradio.net/rense_live/rense_56k/top.html
superstation95.com/index.php/world/3712
netc.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Google "gotham shield"

I am freaking out. If they actually plan on doing it I am going to talk about it here until they come for me.

HAHAHAAAH

NUCLEAR WEAPON TEST OVER NYC?

ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?

HOLY SHIT THIS BOARD HAS GONE MAD.

Coast2coast interview about Bigfoot.
Don't go innawoods with bright clothing, you might never be seen or heard from again.

Jews are actually the good guys but ((they)) are using us as scapegoats.

>implying internet isnĀ“t systematic bluepilling to keep yall in check with mind control shit n lies

>coast2coast interview about Bigfoot

could you be more specific? I really liked the coast2coast interview on UFOs

Sorry, it's an old interview, not really about Bigfoot but about people disappearing in the woods and found miles away later hinting at ayys and Bigfoot like creatures.

Things are connected by meaning, the kek thing being a deity is a misnomer, synchronicity governs everything.

Hitler is currently celebrating his birthday in his base in Antarctica.

Mormons are the North American brand of exclusionary ethno-religious elites of Americana vs the urbanite Ashkenazi.

They dominate all elements of the beef and livestock industry both in the US and around the world and have been gathering wealth for centuries.

The LDS has a measure of power and influence akin to the Mossads network of Israeli sympathizers across the world, and they have been preparing for the Happening for decades.

Jews are BASED

just listen to Jeff Rense. His show from last night is on now!

gsradio.net/rense_live/rense_56k/top.html

superstation95.com/index.php/world/3712

Yes, I am freaking out now. Local NY news article about it from yesterday.

Good guys lost the cold war

Fukushima has killed the Pacific, keeps irradiating the US, Europe & Eurasia are next.

netc.com/

Which one of our nations imploded and then Balkanized, vatnik? Hint: it wasn't mine.

Agenda 21

half of Humanity dying of cancer in 15-20 years.
Nice Mass Genocide you have there, NWO

>the U.S would destroy one of it major cities, damaging its economy for no reason

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111693720/
have fun

>Redpill me on something unusual that I haven't heard of before.
Perhaps that you're a fucking faggot?

salt lake city apparently has an underground nuclear proof city below it

Have you heard of
>pancreas denial?

The 2006 Volleyball Incident.

not that shit. some guy spammed that thing in 2-3 of my threads, and the whole arguing is "it can be faked, you didnt see a pancreas ever, only pictures of models of it, and thus it is faked" without providing any evidence.

Google 'gay bomb'

>heard everything
>redpill me on something I haven't heard of before
Making this awfully tough, though. How about the fact that you are a huge nigger-faggot? Did you hear that before?

2Pac, Elvis and Hitler all live on an island with Michael Jackson somewhere off the coast of

The reason would be false flagging.

Earth Has 4 Days In Same 24 hrs
1 Day God Was Wrong.

Than it would be other signes. Like big property deals or nuclear energy market deals or whatever.

The final red pill is not the jq. The final red pill is to understand that there are now Jews. It's Sup Forums. It has always been Sup Forums. Sup Forums killed Jesus. Sup Forums is the the puppet master behind the scenes. Sup Forums elected Trump. At some point we just forgot. The truth of our nature was too much to bear, so we created the perfect monster: a big nosed, bearded, hyper intelligent manlet. But it's not real. There is no Israel, there is no Judaism. Only Sup Forums. Only the red pill. There is only the blood red pill... painted with so much blood that all the water in the world is not enough to wash it away. You are the Jew.