Why do Russians exist?

Why do Russians exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

paulcraigroberts.org/2017/01/15/udo-ulfkotte-german-politicians-are-us-puppets/
globalresearch.ca/german-politicians-are-us-puppets-german-journalists-are-urged-to-bias-their-writings-in-favor-of-the-us/5412731
globalresearch.ca/world-class-journalist-spills-the-beans-admits-mainstream-media-is-completely-fake/5516749
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Civil_War
youtube.com/watch?v=NLL6hg7ltFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well someone has to live there.

Lack of natural selection pressures.
Because we let them exist.

>Lack of natural selection pressures.
Lolwhat. Literally cold oven, where if you don't work you can't survive. Then communists. Today we don't have that much pressure, but our new generation turned out only better.

>we let
Potato niggers?

>cold oven
lad

to counter the western goyim

There always has to be someone in last place.

To save Europe every time they fuck up

sage you shill cunt BTFO

paulcraigroberts.org/2017/01/15/udo-ulfkotte-german-politicians-are-us-puppets/
Udo Ulfkotte: “German Politicians Are US Puppets”
January 15, 2017 | Categories: Guest Contributions | Tags: | Print This Article Print This Article

Udo Ulfkotte: “German Politicians Are US Puppets”

globalresearch.ca/german-politicians-are-us-puppets-german-journalists-are-urged-to-bias-their-writings-in-favor-of-the-us/5412731

Udo Ulfkotte: Mainstream Media Is A CIA Operation

“I’ve been a journalist for about 25 years, and I was educated to lie, to betray, and not to tell the truth to the public. But seeing right now within the last months how the German and American media tries to bring war to the people in Europe, to bring war to Russia — this is a point of no return and I’m going to stand up and say it is not right what I have done in the past, to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right what my colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to betray the people, not only in Germany, all over Europe.”

globalresearch.ca/world-class-journalist-spills-the-beans-admits-mainstream-media-is-completely-fake/5516749

That guy looks a like a pole though

When do they saved ? and from what threats?

quick rundown

It's like you never heard of world war 2

nazis lost in this timeline, we weren't saved from anything but communism.

dude russia looks sick

why are we enemies again?

It's like someone took a baseball bat and beat every inch of his face what the fuck

another russian

that man must have taken the alleged drug developed by the bogs. This is not your average Russian but an enhanced one.

Because we BTFO everyone who tried to kill us.

yes, and ivan survived

I have heard of washboard abs, but never a washboard face

except the jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Civil_War

Noone else wanted to live in Russia and then they got nukes

To kill Nazis
although thats not really needed past WW2

it's the same guy

jews has nothing to do with it

cannon fodder

daily reminder that r*ssians are the reason nat soc failed

Theyre the white cells of the earth

The Jew mutants who migrated there centuries ago and mutated the genetic landscape with their mutant genes turned it into a crypto-jew land of mutants destined for failed communism and hyper corruption.

The poor Aryan men & women who were cursed to be born there never had a chance to grow to their full potential due to the country being an impoverished mutant toilet.

BOGPILL

>daily reminder that r*ssians are the reason why i am alive
wow really bad

Many female to male trannies look like that when they overdo the testosterone injections.

>on Sup Forums
>Jews had nothing to do with something

Yeah right

this

Tbh Europe would be in much better shape if you gave nazis some more time for their endlosung and then used it as a pretext for total elimination of Germans.

one of the worst alphabet cahmpions of all time. Loved watching haye drumming his big head

to contain german autism

i like russians, they chill
why don't you back the fuck off m8

if someone really interesting: he made genetic test for TV show. His genes are mess. He is literally genetic mutant. Maybe that's how we will be looked in 2100.

this

>why do Britbongs exist?

youtube.com/watch?v=NLL6hg7ltFY

>(((Bolsheviks)))

strong chin, 10/10 aesthetics. Dude should be a model.

nothing bad to say about them. all my encounters have been calm and pleasant.

is this what happens when your bogdabots go haywire?

Finland

At least we are not faggot-lovers and our president is not a kike-puppet.

>and our president is not a kike-puppet.
He literally is though.

No, no you don't. You had the very reasonable advantage of being on the outskirts of europe. But even poland was able to take mosovy once.

Well and technically we germans were kinda responsible for defeating your tsars, effectively putting you out of WW1.

The thread quality is getting worse by the minute.

Why do serbs exist?