How is Aaron Hernandez not a white guy?

How is Aaron Hernandez not a white guy?

He's not a pure European.
It's obvious when you look at his hair and eye color.

That's a normal phenotype for someone of largely Southern European descent.

You've still yet to answer the question.

He has had all of the privileges of being born white. He has the skin coloration. He's easily 85% European.

>Hernandez
Proof

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy? Hes a nigger toss player or something right? How's he end up in prison?

>Hernandez
>Spanish
>therefore Muslim
>brown eyes
>olive skin
>dark hair
0/10 post OP

Some guy spilled a drink on him in a club and he ended up having to kill him or lose all of his street cred.

This man is 100% European, and Hernandez shares his DNA

>dat nigga spilt my bacardis yo - where mah heat at?

>Killed a black guy (Fiancee's sister's boyfriend)
>Prosecution tried to say he committed two murders prior to this to justify his murder of said black guy
>He was tried and acquitted of those murders, but not before becoming guilty of murdering the black guy
>He likely died an innocent man.

Spaniards are not white, they are arab rape babies.

DNA pie chart or gtfo. If he's >85% European he passed our test... and he can join our club.

>DNA pie chart

I don't have a pie chart, but I do have the average DNA composition of Puerto Ricans and a 100% Italian American.

"Studies have shown that the ancestry of the average Puerto Rican (including all races) is about 64% European, 21% West and North African (including Canary Islander Guanche), and 15% Taino/Amerindian, with European ancestry strongest on the west side of the island and West African ancestry strongest on the east side, and consistent levels of Taino ancestry throughout the island"

64% and 100% averaged lands him at an ancestry of 82% assuming there's an average amount of European DNA in his father.

Even with that average of 82%, there's still room for genetic variation.

We'll never know though.

This is a fun thread

This. Even the digits say so.

>privileges
Nope. Read more.

>white hispanic

Hernandez!!! south nigger name!!! thats why!!!

I'm not going to pretend being born white doesn't have social benefits.

It's not to the extreme that leftists proclaim, but it's certainly there.

>South nigger
>Southern Europeans have been proven to be 100% European

Stop your weird white-on-white racism.

Because white isn't brown

His skin is not white.

>American flag

Literally every time someone stands up for racial purity it's an American flag attacking them.

only a mongrel shitskin himself would think that 80% is enough to qualify as white

omfg south nigger= south american sub human.

> asking for my friend Aaron
No, Paco, you're not white.

Not all Spaniards, Northwest for the most part is Celtic.

What about Cubans? The white Cubans I've seen rival Germans in how white they are, example are Cameron Diaz.

Found the spic

Latino father, Sicilian mother. Extremely few pure Spaniards move to the US & Sicilians are North African rape babies.