What does Sup Forums think about Bill O'Reilly losing his job?

What does Sup Forums think about Bill O'Reilly losing his job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QOPbdk_RmGg
youtu.be/o0ux33pX9GM
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/04/20/andrew-napolitano-what-if-our-belief-in-self-government-is-just-myth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xn0td-xpl8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums does not think

Tucker takes his slot becoming the King of cable news

Bumping for curiosity. What happened anyway? Also didn't he shit on Trump during elections too?

never really liked him but it's bullshit he got fired because of some lying whores

I love his 80s intro.

THE OREILLY FACTOR IS ON........

TONIGHT.

good, he was for gun control

>YWN ENTER THE NO-SPIN ZONE AGAIN.

sexual harassment allegations apparently

He was just aggressively flirting. Such bullshit. Anyways here's a tribute to Bill
youtu.be/QOPbdk_RmGg

No one but boomer cuckservatives watch Fox News. The only guy decent on that channel is the Uncuckable Tucker.

Hopefully the removal of old cuckservatives means they get replaced by /ourguy/s. Either that or the replacements are trash and people stop watching Fox News and start getting their news from somewhere that's not controlled opposition.

AAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bolling will get it

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not really an Orly fan BUT
You guys do know they'll be going after our beloved Tucker and Hannity next, they smell blood in the water, they must be stopped !

This. Still waiting for shills to tell me what to think.

Nothing of value was lost, FOX News will be further streamlined into on giant fellatio machine for the orange muppet in chief

Happy as fuck about this. Everyone needs to watch Tucker.

Bill is a cuck.

Good, fuck that neo-cuckservative.
He did more damage to republicans by promoting liberal ideas as "moderate, reasonable" among conservatives.
He wants an assault weapon ban, thinks all guns should be registered, and believes states should be able to ignore the second amendment if they see fit to, but wants anyone arrested with a gun should be charged for a federal crime, and get a minimum of 10 years in prison.
He's a liberal infiltrator, good riddance
youtu.be/o0ux33pX9GM

He wasn't even a neo-con. He was the eternal centrist. Whether or not that's worse is up to you.

who cares

Le \ourgays/ xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

YAY KEKER
YAY LEFTISM

Isn't this the cunt who said we couldn't explain tides?

fpbp

who cares, only cuckservatives watch him

true tho

I bet Jon Liebowitz is enjoying this.

He's neocon scum. Fuck him.

What's the problem? I hope I get to retire when I'm his age, 67.

I'd be happy to have just 2% of his money to do it too.

He didn't really shit on Trump. He challenged him but was mostly fair enough that you wouldn't call it, shitting on.

The left has been trying to get a lot of trump friendly media types fired or discredited since Election Day, milo for example. I'm sure hannity or tucker will be next on the hit list.

can I get his job?

I think I'm tired of seeing a million fucking threads about it since yesterday.

>tide comes in, tide goes out, you can't explain that
An actual quote from this actual retard

STOP IIIIIIIIT!!

He's old. Time to retire. Tucker is much better.

It's for the better, that guy is a gigantic asshole IMO

I was vaguely aware that there was a guy named Bill O'Reilly that did something on TV.
Now it seems he might not be doing anything on TV.

Conservative think they won by getting Trump elected but now I believe that Trump was working for the Dems all along.

He's going to say things that upset and and excite Liberals and the're going to use this energy to destroy republican media outlets and eventually flip congress in 2020.

Someone's playing the long game here. I don't think there's any coincidence with Milo and Alex Jones and O'reilly all happening right now.

I think some of Breitbart's editors see this and are cautiously starting to criticize Trumps actions in Syria and on Healthcare.

It's the end of the traditional right in mass media.

Blumpftbhrbr btfo amirite

You're mistaking hysterical reactions with strategy, faggot. MSM audience is literally dying, anyway, so :^)

Hot Chocolate

Frankly My Dear, I Don't Give A Damn

>the spin no longer stops here.

Who is he? Does he matter?

>O'Reilly
what kind of degenerate network lets nonwhites work there?

Love his retro style unfortunately though he's a pro amnesty cuckservative. Good riddance.

I was never a fan and I heard Tucker Carlson is getting his time slot. He was prominent; but I don't really think he did much to red pill anyone.

His exit won't effect the demand for right wing pundits and someone else will simply step in to supply that demand.

So, maybe its a good thing.

I don't think this is MSM. I think this is like a Hillary and her rich friends and Trump and his rich friends screwing liberals and conservatives.

Trump even Trump went and said a bunch of nice things about Bernie during the primary which is why he lost. It really does add up.

Everyone else is completely powerless right now even if they do see what I'm seeing they can't come out and say it because they'll be cast as a wacko conspiracy theorist.

Fox news is shit just like CNN is shit

>and start getting their news from somewhere that's not controlled opposition.
Good luck with that, you over zealous faggot.

witch hunt

>Everyone else is completely powerless right now even if they do see what I'm seeing they can't come out and say it because they'll be cast as a wacko conspiracy theorist.

You should lay off the weed and Keith Olbermann for a while. You sound worse than the Alex Jones obsessed cocksuckers.

Not Judge Nap.

Dude dropped some mad red pills today.

Here's a bit from it...

>What if the laws that Congress has written about the CIA have delegated congressional power to a small secret committee of members from both houses of Congress and both political parties? What if that committee can authorize secret wars in foreign lands conducted not by the military but by the CIA? What if the reason these folks authorize the CIA and not the military to conduct secret wars is the existence of federal laws that require reporting to and a vote of the entire Congress for the military to be used but require only the small secret committee to approve for the CIA to be used?

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/04/20/andrew-napolitano-what-if-our-belief-in-self-government-is-just-myth.html

I never really cared for O'Reilly. He seemed like your generic angry father from the 50's complaining about kids listening to loud music and smoking weed.

However, I do find it strange that he gets booted in the same week that Alex Jones's lawyer calls Alex an "actor" or whatever. Makes you wonder if there is a force behind all of this trying to take down the right....

Tucker is slightly (not very much) more updated with the current political climate than O'Reilly. Not a bad tradeoff.

Barely watched him. Would have been mad if Tucker got fired though.

youtube.com/watch?v=xn0td-xpl8w

This is what I think about it

Well he was never popular with liberals, but since he opposed Trump on many occasions he has lost viewers on the conservative site as well. Meanwhile Tucker's ratings went way up. Maybe they were looking for a way to get rid off him

Should be next he repeats himself way too fucking much.

The sooner all of MSM crashes and burns, the better.

Stop talking about celebrities and *GASP*
THEY WILL GO AWAY

PASS IT ON FAGGIT

He was kinda good a few months ago but hes just become unhinged and way too biased. Can you imagine if conservatives did this? Can you imagine if George Bush did this? Can you imagine if X did Y? Yea i get it theres a double standard you have to move on.

More (((anti-Catholicism))) in the US

Goddamn, is everything (((the jews))) with you fucks?

It definitely looks like some sort of concerted effort. From members of Trump's cabinet, to conservative media figures, they seem to be taking down a bunch of long-standing people one by one. It's puzzling how easily they're going down though. Where's the fight?

Fuck him. He was a French hater.

>generic angry father from the 50's complaining about kids listening to loud music and smoking weed.
But the whole problem is that we don't have enough of those

He's a phony. It's all an act. He is literally Colbert's old character but is playing it seriously and not satirically. He's old, out of touch, and washed up. If there ever was an agent for the neocons in media it was this man. Good riddance.

> 100+ posts
> no funny memes
sad!