Why are americans and australians much more manly than europeans? Is it because less city-folk?

Why are americans and australians much more manly than europeans? Is it because less city-folk?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1aFYWNKCaBz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Americans are pooftas

fpbp

Bunch of plonkers, the lot of them.

Including you, Johnny McAirbase.

Don't be rude friend. :(

>muh Jesus
>muh guns
>muh constitution
>muh bootstraps

Don't know what the Aussie equivalents are.

Because you drag down our average, cake boy.

muh prosperity?
Muh gallipoli
muh outback
muh bbq

I'm reasonably sure it's not all poison animals and bloomin onions. I'm sure they have some kind of culture.

>Muh Ned Kelly
>Muh Thongs
>Muh Welfare and Healthcare
>Muh Footy socks

don't know the yank equvalents are.

>behaving like a monkey is manly

Typical toothpaste beliefs.

>muh dingos
>muh roo boxing
>muh chazzwazzahs

95% of Aussies live in cities that may San Francisco look like Jackson Mississippi

straya cunt

Most Australians live in cities.

We aren't many lmao. We're just as fucked as every other western nation.

Depends on the person.

In France the most dangerous living creature are ... Viper, dog ? According that nigger are human. Our comfy country make us weak

it's the uranium, Australia provides it and America makes weappons from it

>Less city folk

80% of Australians live in cities in one tiny fucking corner of their country dickwallop

If someone were to say "whites have higher IQs than blacks," I suppose you could also respond by saying it depends on the person. That would be true, but the nature of generalizations is that you generalize.

Nah you just marched every frog with a spine into machine gun fire 100 years ago.

A large proportion of 'merican men are libertarian/christian/constitutionalist types so this makes them very resistant to cultural-Marxism. European "men" on the other hand are either effeminate nu-males or degenerate retarded chavs, the Europeans are gona get fucked up by the Muslims in the not so distant future as a result of this.

not manly just extroverted.

introverted and reserved people are wrongly perceived as being less masculine

It doesn't work that way Pablo

Nigga, dont make me keep your F-35's.

t. Northwest of phoenix az...

>Americans
>Manly
Burgers are all talk with their loud big mouths but when it actually comes down to it they pussy out like the little bitches they are.

I was lucky that my ancestors survived the first and second world war as a military man to pass me their genes

All your """men""" ride bikes for prostate massages. Fuck off and come back when your men have the testosterone levels to elect someone like Geert.

>y-yes sir please take my guns

In all seriousness American and Australian men seem to be the most manly and I think our OP friend is right about his city theory.

vocaroo.com/i/s1aFYWNKCaBz

Come fight me.
South Carolina zip code 29607
I haven't had a decent fight in weeks.

I didn't think any survived. I thought you were all Algerian these days.

Americans are the biggest pussies on the planet tb h. Their whole image and mythos is the most superficial existence. Why can't they talk about anyone but themselves? I'm pretty sure Americans lack a theory of mind. Bunch of drongo solipsists

29588 here. Send fucking help, the niggers are taking over.

>Geert
Geert is a populist with no plan of action or credibility. All he does is spout memes. The only people who voted for him are literal inbred retards who live in some backward village. It really saddens me but he's way too retarded to make proper use of his unique position. He did become the 2nd biggest party but he is considered a bit of a joke among the rest which automatically barred from forming a coalition with the other parties.
FvD is the best choice we have.

>posts pic of Paul Hogan playing fictional character.
Do I have to post pics of morbidly obese American males user?

damn that dog is jacked

Do the opposite of morbidly obese people exist in the USA?

No idea about yanks, but i know what sets us apart from everyone else. 100% unironically.

Banter.

11 jobs over 16 years and ranging from installing servers to fruit picking. Literally every single one had some form of daily banter between co-workers, little shit talking and some fun ribbing on eachother and others, even the fucking chicks do it.

All the (7) Euros who i've worked with in these jobs are shocked and dumbfounded, literally impossible for all but one romanian dude. And even then he mostly just insulted gypsies and sandniggers rather than actually bantering with us.

Redpill me on FvD they sound a little too centrist for me.

I can say the same thing to you, Tyrone Alphónz Goldberg

It's a Nordic country. Superior genes etc.

o.0 wish you luck but there is no way I'm getting near Myrtle beach. I get my fill from driving through Orangeburg.

hey it's alright bud

These are their stances
>restrictive immigration
>Green card system
>proper assimilation
>re-introducing border control
>finnish education system
>No EU
>Stricter privacy
>Quality control on truck drivers, making it harder for slavs to work here for cheap
>No more taxes on inheritance and donations
>Support and lower taxes for people with small businesses
>Law protecting Dutch values
>Breaking up the political cartels
>Increased defense spending
>Expanding the national military reserve
>Less bureaucracy in healthcare
>Less insurance company influence
>First 10 years in Holland no NEETBUX for immigrants

>moortugal

Silly fucking fin.

When you see the faces behind burger posters you'll quick change your tune

American here and can confirm the banter. As long as you aren't working at a university, you can get away with banter with the chums.

pretty fucking spot on m80

>nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I don't think about you at all