Bravo Australia

Bravo Australia.

Other urls found in this thread:

despatch.cth.com.au/Misc/JOHN_BURGE_2.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Australia is full.

God fucking damn it. We're already getting flooded with legals and "students".

>PM Malcom Turnbull
is he counter-cucking australia??

F U L L
U
L
L

You're god-damn right.

Meant to say, the only change we should be making is reducing intake by a factor of 100.

fpbp by a leaf

Only for non whites

good cunt, I'm happy for us

>New restrictions on niggers
>On Hitler's Birthday

What did your Emu Overlords mean by this?

All Australians are against the boats why every party has no illegal policy.

Now we're onto complaining about work visas instead and he's taken them away as well.

FULL
U
L
L

MATE.

yes haven't you heard as of recently

>NSW dropped gender studies
>NSW dumped safe schools program
>450ish work visas cancelled
>Promotion of Australian first policy/ Australians prioritised first for jobs
>2017, still have detention centres that break every single humanitarian right
god it feels good

Still no white Australia policy

Best part is

>Not allowed to try again after 3 attempts.

this government is cucked as fuck and they're just trying to steal ON and LDP votes but im happy nonetheless.

We went from 90%+ to 75% in less than 20 years

Please don't deport my sister Emuoverlords, I'm glad the bitch is halfway across the world.

What the fuck are "Australian values"?

for 2 years. not allowed to try again for 2 years.

Don't tell me that they changed the PM again.

What happened to Malc Trumble?

Yeah as a whole our country is EXTREMELY left leaning compared to the US

on everything but borders.

We have the best borders folks, and we have a zero tolerance policy on illegal immigration. last year the govt said that ANYONE who came here illegally since 2013 (date when a lefty PM said no more illegals) would be sent away NO MATTER WHAT.

calling others cunts

British values + shotgunning a VB in a bintang

>make it tougher
JUST REDUCE THE NUMBERS.
THAT IS IT

The right ones

the dignity of work, something the French will riot over

he has also said he intends to replace the 457 with a new type of worker visa immediately.

It's well and good to say 'it has tighter restrictions on skills and english speaking' but I am wary of what the details of this are going to be. I am bit uninformed of the details at this point, but it's not outside the realm of possibility we end up with something worse if there's plenty of loopholes in place. Also these new rules don't apply to anyone who got a 457 in the last 4 years apparently.

It should be tougher, just not Swiss tough. No one should have citizenship unless they are truly a citizen ffs, otherwise you devalue the meaning.

Also, why the fuck is dual citizenship a thing? You are asking for further globalization and terrorism.

we take in between 1-2% of our total population in chinks and Indian each year. Run that for 50 years and see what this counter will look like. Anything other then a white Australia policy is a big blow to Australians, and is basically ensuring that the wealth our forefathers created gets syphoned by immigrants instead of inherited by the children of the country.

Soon lad.

Anytime I feel down I have a smile to myself at work, ignoring international law stomping on their rights. Jailing them overseas in worse countries than they came from.

Feels fucking noice.

Being a mad cunt

if we want increased birthrates we should only allow 6/10 or above females into the country.

The competition women will have to get a man will make them worth marrying if there is something like 1.1 females to males in the younger generation.

Immigrants need at least 20,000 hours of shitposting, consumed 100 gallons of vegemite, and killed at least 50 Canadians to be considered for an Australian citizenship

I dont think theres any chance of it being worse, but im still worried that it doesnt affect IT jobs enough.

When graduates are getting entry level jobs instead of foreigners like they should be, ill be happy.

What if they are all African KWEENS?

Good for you Australia.

I hope it's not a disguised thing to restrict whites while allowing more niggers though. You nver know with (((them))).

sticking up for a mate, while his in a fight. Or will she be right?

no problems here son

well, that's one out of three for me

I think the libs are realising that the west has become very anti immigration, taking talking points straight from ON is a good start.

Something progressively liberal, it's hard to ascribe the feeling of nationhood, so they use inclusive platitudes.

A more interesting question would be, what's the difference between "British values", "American values", "Canadian values", & "Australian values"

He's already said jobs have to go to Australians first. I.T companies complaining already on news sites they can't fill the rolls with Australians. Yeah nah fuck off and operate in India then.

nah cunt one outs or you're no better than a nigger

:(

>I.T companies complaining already on news sites they can't fill the rolls with Australians.
Bullshit.

Estonians are really good at shitposting tbqh

>I.T companies complaining already on news sites they can't fill the rolls with Australians

This only happens because they overstaffed themselves with wage slave Indians, talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Yea but its nationalism light. Its not enough to fix the problem, just enough that the amount of frustration isn't enough to threaten them. Australia is still heading in a direction of replacing the population.

Canadian, Austrian and British would basically be the same. our countries are almost copies of each other broadly, would be interesting to see the differences though

Nothing Prepbull will do short of White Australia Policy will get LNP re-elected.

well I've heard that the industry having the biggest bitch about it is the hospitality industry. I mean, since when is waiting tables and cooking food a skill that can only be done by people across the globe?

I'm not in IT, but I've heard the whole hiring situation in generals fucked. I've been to job interviews for small time IT manager jobs that were dressed up in job ads as customer service and/or administration (ie they dont wanna call it an IT job so they don't have to pay an IT wage)

They are probably restricting legal immigrants to make room for more sandmen.

Leftists don't breed as much because they're fucking degenerates.

So they import voters, and want enough imported voters to secure totalitarian one-party rule over the entire west.

Anything they say about wanting poor pitiful refugees is total bullshit and a blatant lie.

Yea, so what will happen is the lefties get it.

feeling an instinctive need to remove everytime you here the word "boat"

>"British values"
Pray five times a day and rape your 9 year old wife
>"American values"
Eat five times a day and get shot by niggers
>"Canadian values"
与狗发生性关系
>"Australian values"
Hard Yakka.

Foster's, unbearable heat, banter, the word cunt, bad Internet, and dangerous animals.

I swear if one of you fucking cunts implies literally ANY of us drink fosters, we WILL annex you

Jesus Christ just look at that thing.

Literally had no idea what fosters was until Americans said we drink it on pol.

I drink fosters in America for a laugh when I visit, never seen it in such big cans my entire life. Shits sold everywhere over there.

Good move but won't fix the housing markets in Syd/Melb

Notice no mention of the golden visas eh

what's this fosters meme still goin, honestly that piss tastes like shit, please drink some VB

he has a chance especially with the new policies he's trying to put in place, wouldn't be surprised if he polled upwards, although you never know polls are usually bs

FUCK OFF
THEY'RE FULL

fuck off race mixer

The whole boat people issue is just meant to placate the anti-immigrant working class, then they just bring the same kind of people in on visas anyway quietly in the background. No matter how much you vote against the boats the streets get darker and darker every day.

Thank David Leyonhjelm, Turnbull ripped it off him 3 months after he brought it up.

Of course. The Big Parties are fucking useless and just steal good ideas from the smaller parties when they are in trouble.

I wish aus/pol/ would hurry up and realise Leyonhjelm is /ourguy/

he's based as fuck

make me you beta cunt

>Sergeant Major Tardball
>Uncucking anything

Pick one

As long as they make the changes we win & honestly has anyone noticed the shear amount of shit David has gotten done this year alone?

If you count this, he's at about 9+ wins in the last quarter alone. As Australia's first Libertarian senator he's actually done a pretty good job & now he's working with Cory Bernardi a lot to really get shit done.

not gonna lie, I'd take a shit on her chest

We all know your fucking game, there was literally a giant thread just then calling you and other people out on your shilling, now i won't say it again, BE GONE!

He's just terrified of getting electorally annihilated so he's going against his personal ideals and running to the right.

It's literally 1998 all over again - a listless Liberal party under threat by a strong right wing backlash.

Just like then they pinched One Nation policy, back then it was Pacific Solution (pic related) now its on 457s.

Now he's pinched libertarian Leyonhjelms citizenship change suggestions as well.

He's a man with literally no direction or ideas other than stealing other people's work, and without a focus group tested sheet of talking points in front of him he falls apart.

He'll lead us all to hell if he thought it'd win him some votes and if Adani offered to donate to their next electoral slushfund.

I imagine neoliberals in France & Germany are having the same discussion, I've not been listening.

The point is, they realise nationalism is still relatively strong, they can't do away with the feeling of belonging to a nation.

They are trying to do all they can to avoid ethnic nationalism (which has a simple definition), so they are pushing a very inclusive civic nationalism, in which virtually anyone can be a part of (multiculturalism is always included along with tolerance for it), it's incredibly ambiguous & generic, & ultimately having "French values" would be no different to "British values"

Yeah people dont even realise the 18-C changes were all him. he's a god

this is not a game, nigger women are the superior type of woman

it doesnt matter what good turnbull is doing for this country, he is pro republic and that makes him our enemy

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

>no LDP in QLD

Pretty accurate, 4/20

The day of rope will come for you, shill scum, words cannot describe how much i despise you.

It's sickening, they just want cheap labour, rather than innovating to increase productivity they hire Pajeet and deprive an Anglo of a decent living wage for himself & his family. I don't believe it's malicious, they don't take that into consideration because they're self-centred.

(((Individualism))) has done this, communities don't really exist anymore, just an atomised society.

(((Turnbull))) is doing this as a desperate attempt to draw voters back from their support of One Nation, a right wing party.

His popularity is very low and if an election was held today, the SJW's would win.

One Nation is having a bit of a resurgence at the moment (although they didn't do well in a recent state level election in Western Australia), and Turncoat's party fears they are losing a lot of their base to One Nation.

House prices are out of control, partly because we're importing 100's of thousand s of immigrants every year. A lot of these immigrants are from India and China, and they don't integrate. We have areas in Melbourne and Sydney that have been totally overrun by Muslims.

People are sick and tired of immigrants coming here and not integrating, creating ghettos and being backed by the Left to change society rather than fit in. You can sit a test for your drivers license here in about 26 different languages.

The changes are a step in the right direction, but we need to go further. When I am the benevolent dictator, my immigration policy will look something like this:

1. We offer permanent residence starting at $1,000,000. See if that meets our targets and adjust accordingly. Funds raised are used for pensioners and Australians living below the poverty line.

2. You must spend 10 years here before you are eligible to apply for citizenship. No access to ANY welfare during that period

3. After 10 years, if you've paid taxes and not committed any crimes, you may apply for citizenship.

4. Dual citizenship ends immediately. If you decide to become an Australian citizen, you're here for the long haul.

We need to wake the fuck up and control our country and our society.

I would welcome u user

> The push for a republic
> The real reasons behind it.

Fucking Marxist shits!

despatch.cth.com.au/Misc/JOHN_BURGE_2.htm

Nah we need to become and independent you cuck, get off the british teet, we are straya

A positive thing here is that political ideology is somewhat heritable.

t. globalist jew

It seems like his main tactic is to appear like a complete fucking idiot so everyone ignores him and overlooks him shoving his policy down the LNP's throat.

So what's next? Is Pauline going to get thrown in prison again?

I'm guessing that document says something like "completely get rid of our constitution and laws which the jews fear"

I'm an aboriginal jew if we want to get specific

GET OUT REEEE

Damn shame too. The fucking keks pic related and Leyonhjelm would have tag teaming the senate would be glorious

>Nah we need to become and independent you cuck, get off the british teet, we are straya

Yes goy, depart from your British roots so we can (((redefine))) what it is to be a true 'Australian'

FUCKING THIS

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN, ALL REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS TO THE CROWN

>When I am the benevolent dictator

Every single day

prefer not to have royalty take charge of our country at anytime and become pawns again whenever the crown wants a frivolous war.

much prefer to look out for our own geopolitical interests rather than britains go fuck yourself