Is MTV right?

Is MTV right?
Could legalizing weed end racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVIRcnlRKF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, I hate niggers even when I'm high.

Sure just like how legalizing cocaine would end sexism.

>only people with damaged mind are not racist
You can't make this shit up

Could sucking my dick solve world hunger?

This needs to be researched
I volunteer

As the test subject I mean

Doh

Of course Sweden volunteers

Legalising weed will slide Western society further into degeneracy, wherein values of national identity will be irrevocably destroyed, and as such racism will become impossible as we will all become unidentifiably brown global beings. So yes.

This.

Weed will never be legal

You're Asian, so no.

>walk down street
>load of high niggers
wtf, i love nogs now

Sweden, yes.

>dude weed lmao

Weed is BASICALLY legal in Canada and we're a lot less racist than most other parts of the world.

It's legal here.

Who cares? It'll end the government wasting billions of dollars trying to stop people from smoking pot; that's more important.

Was the world magically not racist before the prohibition of marijuana?

(((MTV))) is anti-White propaganda owned by an actual Jew.

They are not right about anything. Fuck this shill threads

Why would you suck his cock user? It's tiny!

Sasuga nihon.

No, but investing heavily into ovens and helicopters can.

And now you know why the Jews push weed. To subdue the population. That is litterally what they are implying.

> If we subdue people with chemicals
> We end racism
> Because no one will have the will to oppose the situations they are put in.

FPBP

no don't be an idiot.

only niggers think racism exists

No.

genocide could end racism

Impossible. I am racist against smelly junkies.

how would legalizing a plant solve a social dissonance?
stupid nigger
get a load of the nippon
he's at least trying

Only if it somehow kills everyone.
You can't end racism, only snot nosed white commies think you can.

There would be biased hiring practices.
People with convictions are turned away and the majority of weed business owners are white.

Nope. But legalizing weed will cut out a huge amount of profit from international drug dealers.

Weed definitely makes heavy users too tired to give a shit about much of anything though. That's probably where the lie that "weed cures racism" is coming from.

It doesn't make niggers (or anyone else) better people. It makes them lazier and stupider.

Worth a try

This time, MTV is right.

>Cures cancer
>Ends racism
Next they will say it ends world hunger

You're retarded if you think cannabis being legalized would hurt the cartels at all

no, if anything it could make it worse, I only became a hardcore racist when I started smoking because the barriers and the lies that had been in ingrained in me by society were obscured until I saw reality for what it was, it was like in they live when he put the glasses on, except I started to see the truth, it just showed me how to be more redpilled, in fact using weed short term helped me sort myself out, now I have a wife, I don't smoke (but once a year maybe), I don't drink ever, and I moved to a mostly white area to raise a family.

It turns everyone into a slow dumb nigger, so yes

When has MTV ever been right about anything? Think about it.

I'D LEGALIZE HER WEED
>IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

If you legalised recreational drugs even more filth would end up in jail.
>Supply and quality goes up
>Prices go down
Sheit now I be making less money AND I gotta pay taxes?? Whitey be stealin muh job!

the art of the deal

>MTV is still on the air

How the fuck would that work? All it takes is one instance of a party or something to make matters worse

>ay yo mayn u wanna smoke up er sumtin I'm finna drop some bars
>nah I di'nt bring any jus lemme scalp some from ya
>joint bought from dispensery passed around
>nog vacuum sucks it down to the roach
>plays a beat stolen from another song on his own phone using the phone speaker
>YUH YUH I GOT BITCHES *incoherent rap babble ensues*
>sketchy other nog jumps around a bit in approval
>both leave party and never reappear to "get you back"

Now just expect this scenario to happen ALL THE FUCKING TIME. It's going to do nothing but make the resource (weed) more openly prevalent in social circles which they'll happily mooch off of.

So on second thought, I just talked myself into being pro-legalization.

In states with legal marijuana, dealers still exist because they can get it cheaper and sell it cheaper than most stores

I smoke weed all the time yet here i am on Sup Forums

I remember tripping on acid once and looking at this black guy's head and just started thinking about starving Africa children and how it seemed like his brain was starved. At the time I wasn't really "racist" and was kind of concerned about my wrong-think but looking back I was basically seeing the essential soul of the nigger. A starving african baby.

>Legalize weed
>same thing as ending racism

MTV went to shit the second they began showing shit that had nothing to do with music

Fucking this. Nigs are turbo kikes when it comes to grass.

>get high
>browse pol
>have one of those stupid weed realizations that dude, fuck, the kikes are the one responsible for weed, shiiiiit
> youtube.com/watch?v=yVIRcnlRKF8 plays
>can't take anything for my sleeplessness anymore
>just stare at the ceiling hour after hour every single night

Also something I've noticed from m many dealers is that they all hate black people and don't sell to them.

It's usually because they've been robbed by them, ripped off by them, or a combination of both.

(((MTV))).

My ancom friend tries to start shit with me all the time because he feels obligated to my weed when I'd prefer none of us share.

looks at flag
yup checks out

you can't sell drugs and be bluepilled on race. or at least not for long.

Too late. Now, whenever anons see your flag, they'll think it's the land of cocksucking faggots.

All thanks to you.

As fellow criminals it's also possible that they've been sent to the ape house. I don't think many people can go to jail without coming out at least a little bit racist.
>tfw dealer tells you about going to jail and starts crying while telling you the story

>racism ends as niggers can't be guilty of a crime anymore

Nice unfortunate implications, mtv

Wouldn't the state take charge of selling weed if it became legal? Nigger would simply end up in prison for selling other things.

I got lucky the couple of days I was in jail and mostly got bunked with fellow whites. One of them was younger than me but had a swastika tattoo he got in jail and we spent most of our time talking shit about niggers and jews.

a lot more cucked you mean