>Sweden has Sweden Democrats
>Italy has Lega Nord
>Britain has nothing

feels so fucking bad, where's our GI?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3VabkjGjoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UKIP, BNP?

They are all cuck parties who don't want a free internet and disarm their own people.
Brits deserve it though, fuck Anglos.

fuck off; although you are partially correct

UKIP and BNP are god awful single policy parties with one good policy and about fifty worse ones

Every time I read about some 12 year old qt that got horrible raped and then chopped up into a Dönerkebap I just need to think about what you anglo bastards did to my people and I don't feel bad anymore about what happens in your country now.

These types of parties, including in the OP, all have retardopolicies. They just fearmonger about coming to take over so people vote for them unthinkingly.

You have a Muslim mayor

youtube.com/watch?v=q3VabkjGjoo
This is an Anglo hate thread now.

You poo in loo

I don't even know what country your cretin flag is supposed to be

ARE YOU TIRED OF THE DIMINISHING AMOUNT AND QUALITY OF OUR MOST VITAL, LIFE SUSTAINING SUBSTANCE - ARYAN BLOOD?

ARE YOU TIRED OF ARYANS RUNNING RAMPANT IN THE STREETS - THE BLOOD CONSTABULARY OVERSTRETCHED AND UNDERFUNDED?

ARE YOU TIRED OF THE CONTINUING NON-AGGRESSION POLICY THAT WE CONTINUALLY PURSUE WITH THEIR ARYAN NATION?

WE PROMISE TO OPEN SIX NEW BLOOD REFINERIES ACROSS THE NORTH OF ENGLAND AND CREATE FOUR NEW REFINERY SHIPS.

A VOTE FOR THE BEADY PARTY IS A VOTE FOR A REAL ARYANDIED.

WE WILL REINSTATE THE NATIONAL ALLOWANCE OF ARYANBLOOD. THERE WILL BE 500ML A DAY OF PURE GOVERNMENT STANDARD FOR EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD.

PERFIDY CENTRES WILL BE REOPENED ACROSS THE UK TO CONTINUE KEEPING OUR FINGERS IN EVERY PIE ACROSS THE CONTINENT AND BEYOND.

BEADY PARTY WILL GET THE ARYANS OFF THE STREETS AND INTO THE REFINERY WHERE THEY BELONG. THE CONSERVATIVE, LABOUR AND UKIP PARTY WILL NOT NAME THE THREAT THAT IS DESTROYING OUR GREAT NATION AND WILL NEITHER ADMIT THAT THEIR INACTION IN ROUNDING THEM UP IS THE CAUSE OF OUR GREAT DECLINE.

YOU WILL NOT HEAR "WE CAN'T ROUND UP THE ARYANS THEY HAVE RIGHTS"

YOU WILL HEAR "WE CAN SEND EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM TO THE CENTRIFUGE."

VOTE BEADY.

Hey Sadiq waddup

>I don't even know what country your cretin flag is supposed to be
We have guns, free internet and rapey niggers go to prison or a closed loony bin for life here. That's all you need to know.

Hey cheer up, you also have a Pakistani rape gangs.

Britain is too class divided to ever have a successful fascist movement. That's why Oswald Mosley's party never got off the ground.

The conservatives soak up most of the middle and upper class closet racism.

Other parties and street groups like UKIP and the EDL soak up the rest.

However, I think that when the UK inevitably breaks up England will descend into ethno-nationalist extremism.

not our fault you lost m8..shouldnt have burned all your bridges and gone full autismo german mode

I have an uncle who is ex flying-squad/SO19/MI5. The only undercover work he ever told me about involved Charlie Kray, but I did ask him (for a friend) about infiltration in various dissident groups - at the time, it was in the news a lot because some of the undercovers had got their marks pregnant.
My uncle told me that infiltration was rare, because infiltrators come from the outside. Almost every well known fringe group, whether on the left or right, had been set up by the security services, so they weren't infiltrating anything.
He told me this has been the British m.o. since the 19th century, and is the reason no crazies get near power here.

Fuck off.

Geert and the PVV are a fucking joke.

you just have national rape gangs. full stop

We have jack shit too

theyre not gangs. indians are just rapists in general. i know a bad bitch who has traveled through bosnia during the war, somalia, afghanistan etc etc. she said she has never been as terrified as she was on a bus in india

The FN is weak. Don't be ashamed !

What did we to Austria?

what i meant
15% of India is Muslim